• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

well first of all helping one of my villages who was sick bit hard when the store i need to use is being redone but got it from the brothers town one of my villages is also leaving

First off, I thought I'd lost my game card. Turns out it fell out of my 3DS case when I opened it.

When I found it, I started by decorating for Christmas. Put the large tree in the middle of my main room, and the stocking over the fireplace in the same room. I've also decided that I might change the theme of that room, it's been Cabin since the beginning.
I then went to pay off a loan and then expand my basement. I need it to be full size for the home decorating contest.
I really need to earn some money though, buying the new Gracie things has cost a lot.
Still haven't been told what any of my villagers want unfortunately.

Twiggy decided to come over whilst I was sorting things out in my house.

Last edited:
Did quite a bit in my town today. Specifically in my second character's house.
Finally starting sort of putting the appropriate furniture in it to match the theme I want.
However it was quite tedious since I had to order a lot of it from my first character's catalog
and then keep time traveling a bit before mail delivery to have it all ordered. ^^ I feel accomplished lol.
Now if I could just get zen themed exterior house designs in my Nook's Homes...

Also had to tackle Katt to the ground and tie her up after hearing from Ankha that she
was planning on leaving. That'll teach her.

I hit my first million bells today, and I'm almost at 50k HRA points. I also made enough at my island just now to repay my current loan without having to go into my savings!

Fuchsia moved out recently so I knew I was due for a move in soon... it was going to be lazy since I had no lazy villagers... I was plot resetting just to get someone in a good spot (I didn't really care who it was) and on the third try I got Beau... he's a dreamie of mine, I'm so happy <3

Last edited:
I got Moose to move out, and I got Gala, one of my dreamies! well that wasn't today.. Or maybe it technically was?

Tried some Club Tortimer island hopping on a whim, it paid off for the first time ever (seriously I've never seen anything decent online before). Got a box of chocolates and two white wetsuits, aw yeah.

Phineas gave me 3 badges today, 2 golds and 1 silver. The "Happy Homer Gold", "Villager of Honor and "Catalog Maniac Silver" ^___^

edit: just got my 100th vistor!!!!

Last edited:
I finally caught the oarfish! Now I just need a loach and snow crab to complete my fish/deep sea creatures and a dung beetle to complete my bugs.
My museum won't be complete until who knows when because Redd keeps bringing things I already have :/

Merengue left. Frank moved in. Picked up my Zen paths and will QR them tomorrow! Excited c:

Back