• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

My windmill has been built, and it looks nice right next to my lighthouse. Skye is in boxes. Found someone who was looking for her in the Villager Trading Plaza and she's currently trying to get Marina to ping so we can trade.

I started funding towards the Reset Surveillance Center. I got most of it funded already. It started snowing today, and I got totally excited about that! I had a bug catching session last night on the island. I also found a way to get a lot of bells. I haven't used this way in months though. It is just getting stacks and stacks of fruits from tours, and then selling them. Before, I mostly used it for getting fruits to plant. I think I sold most of those fruits though. If you fill your entire basket with stacks of fruits, you could get up to 90,000 bells for one trip! Good for during the day, and those who don't want to chop down trees on the island.

Passed Gracie's fourth check and am finally free from her tyranny. Now to sell all those rubbishy clothes clogging up my storage... Man, I appreciate the whole fashion check thing but it kinda sucks for those of us who like to make our own stuff.

Best day in Animal Crossing history for me today:

- Caf? was built
- Received Golden Axe!!
- Lighthouse was suggested & built!
- BUNNIE MOVED TO TOWN! (Randomly & in a great spot!!)

So happy : ) : ) : )

Diana requested a modern streetlight.
Also, Sparro moved in! 4 more dreamies to go.

Before that, Flora requested a lighthouse(which I immediately built) and an illuminated tree. Diana also requested a streetlight.

Recently, I just got my 1st sloppy, and it's a sloppy stereo. Bless you, Chief.

Last edited:
My windmill was done and I build a fairy bench in front of it~ and I finally built my very 1st snow member which is snow boy and it was taken me 1-2hours to completed it XD

Okay Elise just showed me a letter I sent from my side character. It said something inappropriate that I forgot I wrote.

*giggle*

I built a Snowmam and got the full ice set

And ALMOST managed to get Paula finally out of town, she refused to go away after i agreed to when she told me she was leaving. Goddamn it you jerk bear!

Also got a reply from my "gangsta bro" Genji from a letter i send him yesterday. I'm planning on ordering a lot of Santa Coats so they get on the 5pm mail to send them all to my favorite Neighboors (Francine, Merengue, Coach, Tammi and Genji) and probably to the others i like too (which is pretty much the rest except Paula)

Today, I celebrated the completion of the Campsite, I made a perfect Snowmam, and I started fundraising for the suspension bridge. Also had construction start on the Nookling store upgrade, so soon I'll finally have more than two furniture items a day to choose from. ^_^

I started a new town, Eterna! :) I'm going to be making into a farm themed town... I used to have a town with this theme, Solaceon, but I really disliked the layout and native fruit, so I tried again.

I feel a little weird about my new layout, but it's not the worst ever. I also got apples as my native fruit, and Papi as a starting villager on the first try -- yay!

Managed to get Fauna to move into my town after three days of resetting with a new character (the game kept switching between Smug and Normal characters, so it took some time) and her house is in a good spot too, so I'm happy! Then I had another villager leave and I begun resetting again. This time I settled after a few resets for Julian. His house is right next to my town hall and I'm not sure I'll keep him, but maybe he'll be nice and suggest me a PWP or two. ~_~

I was gonna build someone from the Snow family, but I realized I still need to get the dung beetle, so I'm gonna wait until tonight :p I also got a new painting from Redd :)

I caught my first dung beetle, built a perfect snowman and got my bingo card, my bank account topped 3 million bells, Rolf suggested a zen clock, and I got my golden shovel. I'd call that a good day. :)

I caught a dung beetle... which completed my museum! Also built a perfect snowmam, and will spend the rest of the night giving her snow flakes. :). It was a good day.

Back