• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

So, I returned to the game a few days ago after a month and a half without playing it.

In these last few days I've been changing a few things on the island, and I'm slowly finishing everything. I also used the dream thing to upload my dream island.

I've realized that I need a lot more items than I expected lol.

I found my weather seed today. I feel a little crappy about it though because I got ANCH a week after it was released and I missed 2 heavy meteor showers in that week one of which was on launch day (3/20). My next heavy shower is New Years Day. Another reason why I can't wait for 2021.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

9/5 (I got around to this a little late...)
• Today marks the 169th day on Shione Island! (Nice XD)
• Made a mad dash for Able's to check out their selection before they closed.
• Pekoe apparently left something at Rex's house (anybody remember the maid outfit event last month? 😏 ), and Rex asked if I could take it back to her. Since my daily route takes me past her house (and those two are simply adorable), I naturally agreed.
• Found some more star fragments on the beach!
• Ordered K.K. Synth from the Daily Selection.
• Cornered a Gigas Giant Clam against the safety nets.
• Recieved a pearl from Pascal.
• Caught a chambered nautilus!
• Requested "Go K.K. Rider" from Slider.
• Finished four more Splatoon shirts! I plan to post all 10 new additions tomorrow.

I got my first purple pansy.
Finally, a purple flower other than hyacinths, that looks good! :)

OMG I had/heard 4 new conversations today! One between Jacques (smug) and me, one between Jacques (smug) and Rolf (cranky), one between Fuchsia (sisterly) and me, and one between Rolf and me.

It's awesome. I love it when I get to hear new dialogue. It pays to invest time and effort into getting your friendship levels with your residents to the highest possible level because you get to hear new conversations. Some are funny stories, and some are insights into a villager's lifestyle choices and personal history. (y)

I got to 3 stars today!! KK Concert is tomorrow then I can finally use the Island Designer app. What I basically had to do was take way too many trips to mystery islands to get fully grown flowers and fruit trees and plant them sporadically around the island. After I got the dialogue about the concert I immediately went around getting rid of all the extra flowers and trees lol.

Kabuki was up really, really late last night, then at 6 am he was still in the plaza. Worrying.

I decorated my campsite a bit but since I'm planning on moving it the design isn't permanent at all.

9/6
• Took presents out of the mailbox.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts me at 201,238 points!
• Posted all ten of my new Splatoon shirts to the design kiosk!
• Got jumped by a scorpion while looking for pinecones and acorns... You'd think I'd know by now to be careful with my net at night...
• There's now a ninth Lily-of-the-Valley plant one Shione!
• Poor Maddie had fleas! :(
• Today's scallop earned me a pearl from Pascal.

So much has happened since I last posted on here. I got a new switch and restarted on a new Island. It took forever to order all my catalogued posters and orderables to move out, but my friend helped me quite a lot. They also tried ordering a every item in the game to let me catalog and I never in a million years would have agreed to let them do it, but they said that they were going to do it anyway. They got through the Ds and I’m pretty sure they’ve given up and I can’t say that I blame them. I managed to move out and take Vesta with me. I got Dom as my starting villager and found Cyd on a mystery Island he’s kind of cool so I might keep him. Raymond was my forced camper and I have mixed feelings about it because I said he wasn’t allowed on my Island. since I don’t currently have a smug I’m overly attached to and I enjoy blaming him for my problems I guess he’s staying for a little while. I got Renee off of Nookazon which was a massive pain but I really love her and her purple house. I got my tenth villager today on a mystery Island I’m looking for a snooty, but have no idea which one I like. I ended up going on the looking for thread to see if I could find one of the villagers someone was looking for and it ended up being Reneigh so I took her and kicked her out with Luckys amiibo. I got one of my favorite villagers back today and helped someone. My town isn’t even three stars yet but my next goal is to unlock paths and terraforming so I can start decorating.

• Checked turnip price and I already confirmed that I have a fluctuating pattern. I sure hope my S/O has a small/large spike. XD
  • Got lots of clothing variations that I was looking for to make progress on the orderable catalogue.
  • Did my gifting rounds and got new clothing variations from my villagers. c:
  • Planning to farming balloons some more in the afternoon for those autumn DIYs that continue to elude me...
  • Cleaned up some flowers that cloned. Gotta love those autumn showers. 😂

I dropped my journal several months ago because I was getting bored of that. I might just start posting here again, since I feel less of an obligation to make a long post. Anyway, super productive today!

- Gulliver showed up
- Figured out my weather seed!
- Got all of the seasonal DIYs that are available since I got the pine bonsai today. I guess no more to collect until November when maple leaf and mushroom season starts, unless something interesting comes up in a patch for Halloween or something.
- Got another mermaid DIY. These are being slow to get since Pascal gives me pearls about 50% of the time. Since I have all of the seafood that's available right now too, it's kinda boring to go diving just to look for a scallop. I don't do it every day.

I also got all of the September critters as of a few days ago. I only need 2 fish, 2 bugs, and 10 seafood.

Finally caught the sturgeon on this rainy day after it eluded me back in March (and now the first week of September). Other than the cursed stringfish (which I'll have to wait for) I'm all caught up on fish!

Last night I got a lot done setting up the takoyaki stall on the beach, unfortunately I spent half an hour fishing for a squid before finding out they stop showing up in autumn RIP.

Finally unlocked terraforming! I immediately made a new space for Tangy's house, right behind the fruit juice stand, I set up the groundwork for the tiny bee farm she's gonna have in her yard and also planted an orange tree next to her house. Now I need to figure out more ways to decorate around it,, The seasonal DIYs are being really stubborn, I've only managed to find three so far!

It's been bothering me for weeks now but I finally figured out a nice area to make a flower garden that includes every flower in the game!! ^^ I'm so happy with it.

I decorated the basement of my house today for the starry snaps contest. I’m not sure if I’ll be keeping it this way permanently, but until we get more furniture or until I need the room for another contest in the future, I’ll keep it as it is now. It’s nice to have two rooms decorated in my house now.

I got Patty's photo, bought some new furniture I wanted on Nookazon, and replanted my garden with fresh tulip seeds from Leif!

(September 7th), I requested to move the Museum to its new location, and I requested to have a new incline built near the Museum's new location. I also updated the dream of my island.

Then today (the 8th), I am going to request to have June's house moved to her new location, and then I will try to have a new incline built near my house's current location.

I am almost done with my island; just have to move one mailbox, and get rid of some flowers, and then I have to move some tombstones around. Then I am done for the most part.

After a 2 month break, I got back into the game. I am slowly working on decorating around my town hall, which requires moving a ton of flowers :(
I've also catalogued everything :D So now I'm working on getting all of the DIYs.

I realized that the acorns and pinecones are much like sticks, in that, you can find them if you keep shaking, and shaking, and shaking the trees. Previously, I thought you either got one from a tree or you didn't...and that was it. So, it was nice to discover that isn't the case, and I actually acquired a nice little collection of both today.

Back