• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Pumpkin harvest round 2. The random single pumpkins I planted on my third layer have matured. I was a fair bit luckier this time. 9 orange, 1 white, 3 green. I had no greens before this so I actually replanted them to bolster my numbers.
  • Elmers birthday! I delivered his gift and chilled at his party for a while. Goldie was there too. I hope he ends up wearing the sweater I got him.
  • Label was here today. I completed the challenge and got some tragic looking shorts as a reward.
BottomsTexPantsHalfKate4.png
  • No new DIYs today but the spooky arch was on sale at Nooklings and I snagged it. It's temporarily sitting outside one of my pumpkin patches.​

today i did a bunch of work on my Japanese tea garden and tea house area ~ ordered furniture for the interior but not started decorating yet, the garden is coming on though ☺️

99860C42-335F-4C35-8EFE-A1DEF9BA0FAC.jpeg
00B88B3E-CE70-4437-B693-FFBE4DA807D4.jpeg

Finished getting four of each pumpkin to put in a permanent patch behind Daisy and Cookies houses. :)

Now I never have to grow or water a pumpkin again.

Unless they bring back pumpkin pies!

Well, pumpkin pie is a Thanksgiving thing, so maybe we will get something with Franklin. I'll cross my fingers for ya!

Well, pumpkin pie is a Thanksgiving thing, so maybe we will get something with Franklin. I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Pumpkin pie is just a food item.

Thanksgiving is an american thing. . :)
Post automatically merged:

Today I looked at the Halloween items around my island and it looked like a plastic mess.

I took it all down and sold most of it.

I left one green pumpkin lantern outside my house.

Pumpkin pie is just a food item.
Thanksgiving is an american thing

Pumpkin pie is a food item, but it has strong cultural ties to England, Canada, and America. Pumpkin pie is made from pumpkin which is a general symbol of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is a well-known type of harvest holiday. And Thanksgiving, as it is presented in Animal Crossing, looks very American (so does Halloween, Christmas, and Easter). So, if we were to get a pumpkin pie food item as a decoration, it might come with Franklin for Thanksgiving.

As a side note, for a game developed in Japan, I have no idea why the holidays look so traditionally American/English/Western instead of having holidays that were more centered around Japanese culture.

I've made progress on this tiny patch of land to become a secret sakura viewing spot / hanami. It is coming together and it's so very nice to see Lily wandering around it while I'm trying to get the sakura placement just rightttt.

Pumpkin pie is a food item, but it has strong cultural ties to England, Canada, and America. Pumpkin pie is made from pumpkin which is a general symbol of the harvest season. Thanksgiving is a well-known type of harvest holiday. And Thanksgiving, as it is presented in Animal Crossing, looks very American (so does Halloween, Christmas, and Easter). So, if we were to get a pumpkin pie food item as a decoration, it might come with Franklin for Thanksgiving.

As a side note, for a game developed in Japan, I have no idea why the holidays look so traditionally American/English/Western instead of having holidays that were more centered around Japanese culture.
I know all of that. :)

I'm an Aussie and both thanksgiving and halloween mean nothing to me (as a holiday). :)

Last edited:
• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
• poppy moved in today!! her interior + exterior look super cute!
• sold fish to cj
• checked the recycling bin
• collected my daily bonus nook miles
• watered my black roses
• built a zen bridge
• sold fruit
• crafted + customized starry garlands for my celeste/observatory room
• checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
• bought candy
• able’s had the “animal nose” today!
• only got one new diy today which was the spooky fence,,
• nook’s was selling the spooky candy set! looking forward to what they’ll have tomorrow :)

combining today and yesterday cause I'm not sure if I even played yesterday
  • moved bunny's house to the beach to make room for Diana's
  • moved Diana's house to the residential area
  • witnessed an adorable conversation between Ruby and Bunnie about being similar and borrowing catchphrases (Ruby's catchphrase is bouce so its really fitting that Bunnie would want to copy it 🐰🐰)
  • it was probably the first and last peppy-peppy conversation I'll see since Bunnie is leaving the second I get her photo and I don't intend on getting another peppy
  • added a few more decorations to the library
  • gathered a bunch of materials to craft some furniture to decorate my second farm area. The silo needs so much stuff!
  • went to a mystery island for the first time since march or april to gather more materials for the silo
  • crafted the silo, two sinks, and other little projects that I was waiting to have enough clay and wood for
  • but I don't have enough customization kits to customize them and nooks is closed so that's it for the day!

Did some more halloween decorating, gravestones, etc. Still don't have too many spooky DIY's, but keeping an eye out. Order more paper lamps to customize. Downloaded (and replaced) a few spooky custom designed, along with a design for our new move-in Phoebe (Mitzi moved out yesterday). Pumpkin patch yield round 2 is tomorrow morning so looking forward to getting the yield from that.

I'm really digging this October update.

Didn’t get much done today since an event in my gacha game was ending tonight and i had stuff to do in it.

Today I:
-crafted some mermaid furniture, wall, flooring and rug even though I don’t think I’m going to end up using it
-went diving and caught some critters and got a pearl from pascal
-bought candy from the store
-bought today’s and yesterday’s item (I saw i had label today and tted back to sunday)
-a friend is ready for cyd to move to his island soon (he’s cycling through villagers and i offered him cyd; didn’t get more than one pictures from him but that’s okay since I didn’t like him) so I scanned an amiibo card two times (one on sunday in the game and the other time when i went back to today’s date). Tomorrow I’ll scan the card one more time and invite her to kick Cyd out; I invited Lucy since I thought the quote of her picture might go well with my alt (I used pictures for their quotes sometimes, to go with a theme in NL and now NH). I don’t like Lucy’s mouth when she talks but she’s pretty cute (it might not bother me later).
-Tried to come up with a room idea for my alt’s main room but could’t come up with anything.

• I remembered I haven't done diving in a bit so I did that for a short bit. New creatures: Oyster, Turban Shell, Sweet Shrimp
  • Bumped in to Pascal too and got the Mermaid Dresser recipe. Nice.
  • Other new recipes for today include Spooky Scarecrow and Yellow Leaf Pile. That's another fall recipe down. I seem to be averaging at one every two days right now.
  • Flick was hanging out so I got him to make me a Monarch Butterfly model and because my storage is still bloated I also hopped on my alt and got him to make me a Firefly one too. Six free storage spaces! Whew!
  • Harvested more pumpkins. I had to sell some of my oranges due to how many I have. 🎃

Didn't do much today, other than picking a lot of Sakura petals and using mushrooms to decorate the island.

Well, I also bought a Halloween item (the arch), caught the killifish and the jewel beetle, and took some photos of the island to make a simple collage poster "promoting" the island (as seen below)

IMG_20201006_230558_557.jpg

I found Dom! ^^ I think he is another one that I will keep on my island forever lol

I got rid of most of the furniture, and decided to start from scratch.
I've found a wall and floor that works so far. :)

Last edited:
20201006_230731.jpg

I have been to fix up my island after hours of stress and doing stuff and redoing it. I got this done. Does my little center island look like a butterfly? The river around it is uneven but i am doing my best to fix it.

I started playing again again after a really long hiatus! I can't wait to get my island all prettied up!

Back