• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- new outfit complete, spooky maid
- bought new things to hoard
- considering new island theme 🧐
- cleaned up inside of house, no longer have piles of garbage in the basement
- cleaned out storage after that xd
- finally got all the Halloween clothing catalogged
- farming spooky DIYs 💀

I am currently renovating my villagers neighborhood. So far it's looking great but slow process. Also I didn't realize how many flowers I have. I have sooooooo many flowers 😮 and moving them is annoying so I think I'm just going to sell them to Nooks and plant seeds in neighbors gardens. Other than that it feels good to renovate.😊

I laid down some paths and cleaned up some junk that was scattered around outside 😇 I also sold a few things that I don't need from my house storage.

Visited a friend's island for the spooky fence DIY and got a bunch of clothes from Ables on their and my island and finished a bunch of sets.
My new campsite is done and I'm waaay happier with it now than what I had submitted for the Campsite design competition a few months ago.
Gave gifts to all of my villagers except for Julia. Cranston had the moving out bubble today so I just need to hope that it lands on her soon.
Tore down my entrance that has been there since May so I can play around with it finally.
Got rid of a bunch of flowers. I still need to move hundreds more.
Got on my second character to clean up all the random items I had laying around.

Just a quick pop in for today.
  • Watered pumpkin patch, I think tomorrow is harvest time.​
  • Got Gullivers item in the mail, I got a sugar skull mask! I always thought this item was sold in Able's so I was pleasantly surprised to finally obtain it since I had been stalking the shop for it. I have a tendency to hoard mask items in games. Hopefully I'll get all the color variants eventually.​
AccessoryGlassmouthCatrina1.png

My husband got me up early to go to the farmer's market, but I had to check my pumpkins really quick. I discovered that my island was foggy! I had to update my dream address before we left. It is so spooky! Maybe I'll get lucky and find more fog once my island has been decked out for Halloween.

I also finished paying off my suspension bridge last night, so I put up a new bridge project. After that is built I will be able to go almost anywhere on the first level of my island without my pole vault. That will be an odd feeling.

I finally got Punchy's photo. :) He's a permanent fixture on my island, so I'm happy we became best friends
again. I only have one of my villager's photo to get, and knowing Kitty, I'll have to keep buying those expensive dresses and furniture she loves.

My first crop of pumpkins were picked this morning and I've crafted several items. I'll have the next batch tomorrow, so hopefully more colors will sprout. I'd like to make a row of each, ten plants per row.

1. Completed the new area for my house
  2. harvested some pumpkins
  3. demolished the area for my new campsite

Watered my pumpkins. Tomorrow should be the first harvest for me. I also cut down some palm trees on my beach and replaced them with logs to sit on, plus some campfires. I also made a note of which villagers still haven't given me their photos yet (Marina and Merengue are new, plus Gaston so I'm working on him hard first)

I got my first pumpkin harvest and started decorating for Halloween! I also got some previous seasonal DIYs that I had missed.

forgot to post yesterday oops😳

• checked the mail
• did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
• dobie asked to move out! i said yes c’:
• talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
• checked the recycling bin
• collected my daily bonus nook miles
• demolished one of my wooden bridges
• changed side character’s appearance + introduced her to my villagers
• ordered stuff for my park/playground
• bought stuff from kicks
• checked out able sisters & nook’s cranny
• bought candy
• finally got some halloween costumes!! i got some impish wings + mage’s striped hat
• got 2 of the new diys today; spooky table & spooky arch!!
• bought the spooky scarecrow - i hate it but i also,, want 10 LMAO

-i ran around my island for like eight years looking for felicity, and then I found her in the museum ^^
-i gave merengue a red heart apron (I swear, it was like MADE for her)
-i went to melba’s house and she was crafting a spooky diy! it was exciting!!
-i ordered felicity‘s poster for my wall of posters (i suck at getting villager photos so I do this instead)
-i watered my pumpkins
-i ran around my island, looking for fossils
-i found a spooky chair in nook’s cranny!
-i took a picture of bob sittin on the ground in his heart apron eating a sandwich🥺

thats about it, there wasn’t much going on today on my island ^^

here's yesterday's:
  • downloaded some custom designs: scattered sakura petals, scattered leaves, LUSH shelves
  • fenced off my second farm area (but today I think I might take away the fence and put decorations instead cause otherwise it feels like a waste of precious space)
  • added a pharmacy stall outside Raymond's home (since he's the town doctor). I put a bad of medicine and a red analog scale there for now but I'm hoping to find a different colored scale that would match better
  • moved the little park next to the library and put it in the empty area between Raymond and Wolfgang's houses. added a mic too so that the villagers that don't like to burst into song in the plaza have a little place where they can sing in peace
  • expanded the town library and rearranged the furniture to make it easier to walk around in - hopefully more villagers will visit it now
  • used some rope fence to enclose the 5x6 area next to the library that I've been reserving for a future building - I need to think of things to do with this area until we finally get an update with a new building
  • decided to replace pashmina with timbra - just days after getting pashmina. this is the second time I've adopted pashmina and now the second time I'm letting her go. unfortunately she's too similar to Deirdre and it just doesn't make sense to have both. I'll keep her until my amiibo arrives and then send her off to anyone who wants her
  • changing pashmina's diner themed front yard to something reminiscent of a skin care / cosmetics store. so far I'm using simple panels with a shelves pattern on them and some rattan towel baskets on top of stalls
  • finished paying off a bridge that will lead to a new campsite area
  • got a few more spooky DIYs and surprisingly a tree's bounty one as well that I was missing
  • added paths leading up to my farms in hopes that the villagers will finally stop by to look at them

- I built a temporary Halloween bar for tonight's meteor shower, lol. Well, I tried.
- I harvested plenty of green pumpkins to customize the spooky archway
- finally got the new Halloween striped socks in my Ables!

Well, I'm pretty happy. Quite some time ago, my starting villager Reneigh moved out, so I've been without a Sisterly villager for quite some time. One of my lazy villagers that I did not care much for moved out a yesterday, so I finally had a spot open. Blew my 30,000 Nook Miles on NMTs and decided to just see who I would come across.

Well, I came across Phoebe and instantly invited her. Now I have a Sisterly villager again, and its a villager I had in New Leaf as well.

Sherb gave me his photo today! That took just 3 weeks. It's the fastest I've ever gotten a resident's photo.

And Claude gave me his second photo! Claude has been with me the longest time because he's one of my first 5 residents. He's the only remaining one because I'm too attached to him to ever let him go. 💕🐰

Back