• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

once again forgot to post yesterday 💀

⛄ checked the mail
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ had a camper today - it was walt! didn’t invite him but he’s pretty cool :’)
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ returned a lost book to audie
🎄 bought holly bushes from leif
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 sold my turnips (tysm again @ATheBuoy42! <3)
⛄ did a few trades
🎄 worked on my yard a bit
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought a chesterfield coat (grey), shallow knit caps (beige, brown, grey, purple) and stache & glasses (red) from able’s + wrapping paper and customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I did everything I could do on toy day, then I time travelled to the next day because for some reasons there were no fossils. I dug some up and most of them were already donated, so I gave one of them to Kiki and she gave me her framed photo :)

1. I did the Toy Day event with two player characters 🎄 🎁
2. Went to Nooks to see if they had red wrapping paper for the gift pile diy. They didnt 😑
3. TT'ed to the next day to get the Jingle photos and hoped Nooks had red wrapping paper. They didnt 😔😒
4. TT'ed back to the current day to do the events again lol

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing​
  • got some DAL sunglasses from the dodo boys today​
  • redid some outfits since i added all of them back into my storage yesterday to get some reference pictures for commissions​
  • woke up gullivarrr​
  • collected my large snowflakes​
  • popped a balloon into one of my rivers 🤦‍♀️
  • made another perfect snowboy and learned the perfect-treat set
  • got a duplicate for the jingle wall diy.. sigh
  • octavian gave me a figure-skating costume that i immediately gifted to hans
  • almost 100,000 shy from paying off my final debt - gettin' there! 👌
  • did a trade with gala
  • was finally able to give olive her first gift today! 🖤

I did the toy day stuff, built a perfect snowman...and still haven't got any of the cool light up holiday stuff that I wanted. Lol.

I did the toy day stuff, built a perfect snowman...and still haven't got any of the cool light up holiday stuff that I wanted. Lol.
If you're talking about the Illuminated set, it comes from balloons, not the Snowboys.

• Opened the mail, received letters from Marshall, Fauna and Diana
  • Shook some trees and gathered ornaments
  • Hit rocks
  • Caught snowflakes
  • Build another 'so close' Snowman
  • Bought a Cute DIY Workbench and some wrapping paper from Nooks Cranny
  • Talked to all my villagers
  • Went diving, caught a scallop that I exchanged to Pascal for a pearl
  • Dug up some clams that I crafted to fish bait and went fishing, still failed to catch a Stringfish to complete my fish critterpedia :(
  • Spoke to Jingle and delivered his gifts and then decided to deliver my own afterwards
  • Gifted Marina a pink dollhouse, received a blue robot
  • Gave Raymond a purple helicopter, received a red/white circuit
  • Gave Diana a flowers pop-up book, she gave me a blue tent
  • Gifted Judy a pink puppy plushie, received a purple dollhouse
  • Gave Maple a green dollhouse, got a Mesozoic pop-up book in return
  • Gave Fauna a Savannah pop-up book, she gave me a light blue helicopter
  • Gifted Sherb a black/silver circuit, got a red dollhouse
  • Gifted Goldie a beige puppy plushie, received a grey dinosaur
  • Gave Beau a brown dinosaur, received a striped tent
  • Gifted Marshall a grey tin robot, got the black/silver mini circuit in return
  • Placed the items received from Jingle and crafted some present piles
  • Dug up some fossils
  • Did some ordering from Nook shopping

- Participated in the toy day event
- Talked to villagers and gave them their gifts
- Got diys from Jingle
- Ordered items
- Completed trades
- Scattered items around island for me to organize around my other characters
- Decorated a tropical themed room
- Decorated in front of Sherb's house
- Got flowers
- Crafted items

- Checked my mail
- Spoke to my snowpeople and got large snowflakes
- Sold some stuff at Nook’s
- Participated in Toy Day event :)

If you're talking about the Illuminated set, it comes from balloons, not the Snowboys.

Oh, yeah...I know that. I just meant that I still never got any from balloons. It did sound like I expected them from snowboys. But, nah...I was just thinking out loud. Hahaha.

1. Did the Toy Day event
2. Was disappointed by the Toy Day event, even though I kind of figured I would be, since I'm Jewish and have zero interest in Toy Day or any of the items you get from it.
3. TT'd back to June because I'm already tired of winter and I wanted to get some of the wedding items I missed out on back then
4. TT'd through the wedding event to get all the items I wanted!
5. While TT'ing through the wedding event in June, I moved my Nook's into a spot I wasn't really sure what to do with, and I think I'm happy with the placement!
6. Changed out my colored flowers for white ones to match the ✨aesthetic✨
7. Redecorated one of my cliffs and my entrance with some new furniture and custom designs

(on a separate note if anyone wants some colored flowers hmu)

Made a perfect snowboy on the second try. I did all the toy day stuff, except give one of the second gifts out to a villager, because I coudln't remember who it was for. I hung up my toy day stockings. I got rid of some blue roses, a good amount of them, so that was nice. I put more green mums in my rainbow garden because they didn't show up as much as other flowers.

today-ish
  • gathered enough materials for a pair of illuminated reindeer and snowflakes - but the former in my plaza area that felt too empty, and the latter went into erik's winter-themed yard
  • delivered jingle's gifts to all my villagers and got gifts in return from two of them
  • bought the santa outfit and some other clothes from ables
  • planted weeds here and there to fill space, and along the path to my secret beach so that fossils would stop popping up there

⛄ celebrated toy day today!! it was a super sweet event and i loved seeing jingle again! got all of the diys, items and got to exchange gifts with my villagers so i’m pretty happy with how everything went. <3
🎄 checked the mail; received an apron from sprinkle!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 did a gift exchange with a user on here + opened one of the presents that i received :’)
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 crafted a shovel, fishing rod and gift pile
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought pom casquettes (all variants) and a gas mask (avocado) from able’s + some wrapping paper from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I need to catch up with my world since I haven't been on for a while, but the last thing I accomplished was putting that ghost back together! Also, I changed my outfit in the game and the hair, otherwise, then that, I haven't done literally anything

All I did today was work on terraforming my plaza area. Also planted some roses to get started on Breeding for the Blue Rose.

Back