• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

❄️ Checked the mail: got a letter from the Happy Home Academy
❄️ Caught snowflakes
❄️ Collected daily bonus miles from the Nook Stop
❄️ Did a treasure hunt with Mitzi! The treasure was a racing outfit
❄️ Dug up fossils
❄️ Learnt the recipe for a golden seat from Ankha
❄️ Delivered a package from Papi to Rudy
❄️ Got some pink walking shoes from Rudy
❄️ Talked to villagers
❄️ Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
❄️ Sold items
❄️ Bought 5 black wrapping paper and 5 blue wrapping paper
❄️ Bought a small silk hat for Raymond
❄️ Harvested fruit
❄️ Gave Raymond a small silk hat and got a study chair in return
❄️ Gave Marshal a stack of apples and got a workout top in return
❄️ Gave Ketchup a stack of pears and got an automatic washer in return
❄️ Gave Ankha a stack of pears and got bath-towel wrap in return
❄️ Gave Rudy a stack of pears and got a chef’s outfit in return
❄️ Gave Mitzi a stack of apples and got a sturdy sewing box in return
❄️ Gave Papi a stack of cherries and got a checkered muffler in return
❄️ Gave Poppy a stack of oranges and got a down ski jacket in return
❄️ Gave Gayle a stack of pears and for a soft-serve hat in return
❄️ Delivered a present from Marshal to Ankha
❄️ Went balloon farming and got the DIYs for an ornament mobile, a big festive tree, a festive rug and an illuminated tree!

only the 4th day and i already made lots of progress!
- first bridge was built!
- zucker moved in, now we're a total of 4 islanders (including me of course)
- the museum tent opened!
- donated enough for blathers to update the museum!
- sent my friends a couple of gifts!
- bought some turnips!
- gathered lots of supplies for future DIYs!
- payed off my second room and requested nook to build a third!
- learned some new DIYs!

... and the day just started, will post another update later! :D

I let Bam move so I had an empty plot today. I went island hopping to try and find either Audie or Raymond. But I came across Judy on my 133rd ticket. After a few minutes, I decided to keep going and push my luck.

On my 243rd ticket, I got Raymond! So happy with my decision. I'm so glad I persevered.

Blue rose! :D

bluerose.jpg

the past two days - excluding today - have been very.. interesting.

i did my usual stuff, and then missed the toy day event for reasons. had to break my personal time traveling preference just to be able to participate in it, and.. i have to admit now that i've partook in time traveling, i am not a fan. it feels so weird, popping into a different time and then just going about your stuff. i had dug up all my fossils, etc., before i time traveled back, and it was just a little disorienting to kind of replay the same day i had already previously done before. i felt like i was in some weird version of groundhog day 😂

today hopefully things will be back to normal. i wonder how many balloons i can grind now that i'm not interested in christmas decorating.

I bought some of the new New Year's items. I dug up all the extra flowers from the snow and will have to do that tomorrow again. I made a perfect snowman. I bought some streetlamps to trade for someone's teacup ride. I played with my sister and got her some of the festive diys she was missing. Then, we kinda just ran around.

I got the rest of the snowboy DIY's today. It is a relief to have it done. I also did toy day and got that done. I also cleaned out some of my storage space.

One of my villagers moved away and I had an open plot on one island. So I went island hopping and eventually found Walt, who I really wanted for the other island. So I invited him to wrong island and then spent a big chunk of time trying to get someone to move away from the island where I want Walt to live. But no one would move, no matter how much I time traveled and subjected my house to cockroaches. Finally, Pekoe offered to move and I decided to accept her move, although she's one of my permanent residents there and her house is perfectly situated in a picturesque spot. So then I had to force Walt out of wrong island by bringing someone in with an Amiibo card (Carmen). Walt took the Pekoe spot and his house looked all wrong so I had to pay to move his house and then paid to move another villager's house to where Pekoe's should be (poor Willow, whose house I ruined with an accidental gift of a giant bug). Now I'm spending another chunk of time re-inviting Pekoe using her Amiibo card. Ugh.

I started the process of simultaneously destroying and rebuilding my island for the new year. I decided I wanted a canal and I'm trying to decide where I want to put my main buildings. Luckily, it is a multi-day process to move all of my buildings to my beaches so I have plenty of time to figure out where I want things to go!

⛄ checked the mail; received a box-skirt uniform from sprinkle, the seasonal items that i ordered and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 bought turnips from daisy mae
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 worked on my lounge area a bit
⛄ crafted a flimsy axe and a gift pile
🎄 customized the gift pile
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought camo skirts (avocado, blue, pink, purple) and knit pants (brown, light blue, red) from able’s + some wrapping paper and a cardboard box from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I built a land bridge and incline behind resident services. I think my museum will go up on the cliff!! I also collected tons of gold roses and pumpkins to sell. I think I'll use the rest of my evening TTing off a villager and island hop for Julian!!!

Added some cedars to my campground. It looks better, I think.

I had Flick make me a dung beetle model. I got it today. It's awesome. I wasn't expecting it to look like it does.

Got some cool art from Redd. I put it in my fancy hotel bar.

watched some funny Karen videos. Not an ac accomplishment, but I watched them while playing ac. I think that should count.😁

i started putting out more ice items and snowmen, as well as took care of all the flowers that have been multiplying every time it snows. sold some on nookazon for some pretty good prices. i also got megan and murphy to come to my island by buying them on nookazon

Today in Fairytale:

• Did all my chores
    • Checked Mail
    • Checked Nook Stop - Purchased more New Years Items
    • Dug up and Assessed Fossiles
    • Shook Trees
    • Cleaned Up Beaches/Island
    • Found the Money Spot
    • Visited Nooks Cranney
      • Checked Hot Items
      • Checked Turnip Prices
    • Visited Ables
  • Collected a few Snowflakes
  • Made my Snowboy
  • Collected Ornaments
  • Poked the Special Visitor
  • Talked to/Gifted my Villagers
  • Visited a Nooks Miles Island
  • Worked on an Idea for my Central Plaza

I actually got a lot done today I was so impressed I haven't played for a whole day for the last two months.

List of things I completed today:
  • Cleaned up all the weeds on my island from tting :(
  • Collected some more flowers from lovely people online here so I have more orange roses :)
  • Fixed all the custom path areas so they are all neat
  • Ordered some more New Years food items :)
  • Collected new fish
  • Collected new bugs
  • Moved and redesigned my wine bar and got to add actual wine thanks to the new years champagne :p
  • Added a pool/ waterfall area to a empty part of my island that I had blank for a while
  • Fixed the look of my rivers so they flow more prettier
There is probably a few things that I missed out on but these are the main ones :)

❄️ Caught snowflakes
❄️ Dug up fossils
❄️ Crafted tools
❄️ Completed some Nook Mile+ tasks
❄️ Collected daily miles from the Nook Stop
❄️ Ordered an aurora wall, midwinter sweater, fizzy apple juice, twelve-grape dish and a berliner from Nook Shopping
❄️ Checked Nook’s Cranny and Able Sisters
❄️ Sold items
❄️ Bought 10 red wrapping paper and 6 green wrapping paper
❄️ Got a knit hat from Rudy

Back