• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

(12/24) I procrastinated Toy Day activities because I wanted to save it. I ran around doing daily chores like shaking trees, digging up fossils. (I enjoy digging them up every day even though I don't need to anymore. I think it's because I don't like how they look in the ground, so it's sort of like tidying up my island, lol.) Shopped at the tailor's, gathered high-value seashells for gifts.

I also traded with a TBTer and got a whole bunch of mushroom DIYs for my bf, who missed out on them because he was busy with work, and doesn't time travel. So that's sort of an in-game Christmas gift for him.

And of course, TOY DAY! I'm glad I didn't catalog all the toys in advance because it made the event more fun. My villagers helped me to complete the collection (almost - still missing 2 color variants). I really enjoyed the event and I wound up doing it 3x (I have two secondary characters). I can't wait to find out what Jingle might have left in those stockings!

Bought a heap of seasonal items. (Berliner, Twelve Grape Plate, New Year's Noodles, Sparkling Cider)

Finally, some food!

Last edited:
⛄ got jingle’s photo!! he’s one of my favourite npcs and even though i’ve got his poster, i’m really happy to have a framed photo of him, too. :’)
🎄 checked the mail
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ caught a bitterling for bam
🎄 delivered a package for zucker and bam
⛄ bought rugs from saharah; 1 of them was new (green kitchen mat)!
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 got a pearl from pascal
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 opened all of my presents from @meo’s gift exchange!! i’m super happy with and grateful for everything that i got. <3
⛄ harvested and sold fruit
🎄 crafted a net and slingshot
⛄ customized jingle’s photo and a gift pile
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought military uniforms (blue, green), a gingham picnic skirt (grey) and rumba costumes (all variants) from able’s + a fish fishing rod and a colourful net from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

today
  • played toy day - crafted the wrapping paper, delivered all of jingles gifts to my villagers - ended up getting gifts back from two of my villagers (erik and ruby). was expecting some from a few other villagers that I've received photos from in the past but I guess because I've been playing a lot less lately and kind of ignoring my villagers most of the time and not talking to them our friendship went down to the point that they won't give return presents
  • gave ruby some wrapped cherries for her birthday
  • got jingles' photo in the stocking - did we get the photos of the other seasonal NPCs? I'd love one of Jack
  • tried a little more balloon hunting and finally got the illuminated reindeer DIY! I already have two crafted ones that I needed in my plaza area, but I made a blue one to add to erik's yard. and it looks nice and complete now!
  • dug up some random flowers that were growing in the paths to my villagers yards and placed a few more empty tiles to make sure I don't get any more
  • grabbed large snowflakes from the melting snowmen and caught a dung beetle. didn't bother making a snowman since I wasn't feeling it but I'm planning on making one tomorrow to get the last DIY

The last of my rocks spawned where I want them (finally!), so I was able to scuff out the pattern tiles I'd laid down everywhere. It also meant I could dig up my pumpkin patch (it filled up space) and open up a big area for snowboy building.

I also took up the holiday decorations and put out some general winter ones.

I'll grab a song from K.K. Slider tonight and that'll pretty much finish the day.

Well, technically today/yesterday, I managed to get all the snowboy DIYs by making the snowmen, I got a butt tonne of flowers cause it was snowing most of the days, so gave some to a friend and traded the rest, and now I'm stalking the beach for balloons for the rest of the diys, if anyone has any tips about balloon farming (apart from the iron bars thing) I'm all ears :'D

• Finally collected all frozen DIYs from the snowboys! they were quite fun to make
  • Put the finishing touches in my campsite area! The kids tents really help make it look like a real campsite
  • Began terraforming for my library area
  • Ordered lots of the new food items

Cleaned up soooo many flowers and tore down a cliff!!! I need to move Judy before the day is over and would be so happy if I had the energy to finish my flower project.

• Opened my mail
  • Spoke to all villagers
  • Gave out some gifts
  • Bought some wrapping paper and customisable kits at Nooks
  • Dug up and sold a lot of flowers
  • Lay down some paths
  • Caught fish
  • Shook trees and collected ornaments
  • Build a bad Snowman - accidentally put the body on the head
  • Dug up and assessed fossils
  • Went diving and received a Mermaid Tiara from Pascal in return for a scallop
  • Watched KK Slider and received KK Disco
  • Hung up Jingles photo
  • Popped balloons and received DIY for a holiday candle

since i only started two days ago, nook's cranny finally opened today! i also gathered lots of supplies to build my first bridge and 3 new villager houses, so everything should be done tomorrow! in addition my museum is finally being built so now i have a place to donate all the fish and bugs i've been gathering the past few days to. lastly, since i'm an impatient little guy, i had friends and people from this forum help me out with stuff including DIYs, bells and items! so all in all, a pretty successful day :D

- Shot down quite a few balloons, got some recipes.
- Shook all of my trees while doing that, so I also
- found both items in the trees and
- caught the bagworm for a nook miles+ goal.

I even drew a little map of my island in the process. Hoping that in the future I can just draw on that map to help me keep track of which trees I still need to shake, because there are apparently 177 of them (excluding a few palm trees)...

Last edited:
I continued to work on my recently reset island. Used Amiibo to bring Maple to the island. Found Raymond on my 2nd Mystery Island so I now have all 10 villagers. Discovered that Kabuki and Bam are both keepers. Got the rest of the fruit and most of the basic flowers. Time traveled back to October and got to celebrate Raymond's birthday. Also, received 4 cherry blossom recipes so far: cb pile, cb pochette, outdoor picnic set, and blossom viewing lantern. Also received so far about 5 of the spooky recipes and one bamboo recipe. And got the mum cushion. Lots of time traveling but a solid day for recipes.

Made a leetle tiny snowboy. The littlest and tiniest I could.

Listened to KK Slider sing just for me.

Completed the Cold Country Dress set thanks to villagers. They love getting pumpkins so I have been giving them my leftovers as gifts.

i redid my pathing to not be christmas themed anymore and changed some other codes around the island, as well as took down all the christmas decor and put up more of the ice themed ones

Finally got rid of that coconut palm that was blocking the view of my diner outside of Crook's Cranny.

I spent two hours looking for something to replace it, that wasn't too tall.

I couldn't find a single thing, so I put a sign there.

Those NL broken posts/columns and totems from past games would have been nice.

⛄ checked the mail; received a faux-shearling coat from sprinkle!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 got “i love you” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 ordered the new seasonal items! will probably buy more of them over the next few days. :’)
⛄ checked the shops; bought workout pants (orange, pink) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

1. I finally got rid of most of my excess flowers and am trying to breed for more pink flowers/duplicate pink/purple flowers.
2. Finally finished moving the last house into it's (HOPEFULLY) last location.

Back