• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I've finished laying out the foundations for my main canal! I feel both happy and dissatisfied with it at the same time. I'll probably feel better once I get everybody's house plots set up.

And speaking if house plots, I got two villager house plots set up and the Able's Sisters all set up. My next goal is to find a spot for Nook's Cranny amd move the museum.

Yesterday I made a flower pond and decrated it, took me an hour or 2

how it started:

8F24B07D-494C-4FBC-81C7-A4A1C43CCD4F.jpeg

how it’s going:

AD967FBA-9A96-4C0A-A41B-76FFB2440E64.jpeg

Set up the final festive deco on January 2nd and caught a stringfish. Made a bunch of wishes on a light meteor shower so hopefully I can craft a zodiac item tomorrow. Took pictures of the camelia blooming. Probably the prettiest bush, or I'm just happy to see something new.

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • popped down an illuminated present diy
  • made another perfect snowboy, and got the frozen chair diy. i'm not sure how many i have left for them now..
  • collected my large snowflakes
  • boomer gave me his photo! 🖤
  • got a few seasonal diys from a member today; checked some off my list
  • kk slider was visiting today; if i can remember to pop back on after 6, i'll be getting a random song of his choice
  • added all my photos to my photo wall; eight in total so far 😍

actually did a few things today!
- moved Olive into my island to replace Lolly
- got Pashmina's photo! thank god for the fruit stack trick
- managed to get another perfect snowboy. I've given up resetting any "so close!" snowmen so I don't even know how many more DIYs I need there
- remembered to get my KK song
- cleared up a bunch of rogue flowers and weeds around the island
- some planning for what to put in the corner of my island where the funfair used to be. currently I've just got a little food stall, table and chair alongside my snowmen building area. I'll probably wait until I've finished dealing with them to actually put anything into action building-wise

- finally got my new years items in (however i had to order yut nori separately because of the buy limit)
- bought 85 fishbait off of nookazon because im looking for the tuna, its the very last fish i need
- speaking of, i caught a tuna after about 65 fishbait!!! and got the top island ichthyologist achievement
- also did other nookazon trades, mainly selling flowers
- sent my sister two more diys and got the 50 popular pen pal achievement

• Opened mail, ordered more goods from Nook Shopping
  • Visited the shops
  • Dug up fossils and had them assessed
  • Hit rocks and trees
  • Spoke to all my villagers and gave them all gifts
  • Built a perfect snow boy and got a large snowflake
  • Received a pearl from Pascal for a scallop
  • Watered my flowers and dug up some that were growing all over the place
  • Collected ornaments and caught snowflakes
  • Wished on some stars
  • Attended the KK Slider concert with Marina and Judy where he played KK Mariachi
  • Crafted and customised some more items
  • Popped some balloons, only received bells

Demolished my clifftop waterfall, then redid it exactly the same. :(

This is me with bridges and layout changes. Wasting so much money changing them and then wanting to go back to the original style and/or placement.

All I accomplished today was to mess up time traveling so badly that I three times jumped a whole year and pissed off my villagers and had to spend time stomping cockroaches. I can't seem to remember to consistently change the year to whatever year I'm supposed to be in. Now I'm back to the present time and staying safely here at least until I earn some more villager photos.

⛄ checked the mail; received a flight-crew uniform from sprinkle, pirate flooring from gullivarrr and the seasonal items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 got “k.k. rock” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 crafted a net
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and 3 iron nuggets
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ ordered the last 2 seasonal items that i needed :’)
🎄 checked the shops; bought a shirt with camera (black), a boa skirt (beige), flashy slacks (aquamarine, berry red, purple, yellow), frugal hats (blue-grey, green) and ski goggles (all except pink) from able’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I got woken up really early by a fiasco with my roommate who thinks she can do no wrong and my husband's phone. So, I got to hear the nice, pretty 6 AM music while I was journaling about it in my nice, new ACNH journal! I also got Stale Cupcakes from KK last night and now I understand why it is a fan favorite. It is so pretty and reminds me of a lullaby. I now have it playing in my house and I find myself turning on the game just to listen to it like I used to do with Club LOL.

I changed my event plaza from Christmas to New Years. Now it has a kotasku, noodle bowls, and tea in the middle of the square! I also put the bamboo decoration by the Able Sisters. I wish we could order more than five items a day, because I want to give the New Year wreath to all of my villagers.

I finally figured out the terraforming around the museum! Now, I just have to move the museum back. I am not done totally terraforming yet, but I would say I am about 85% done now. I am also planning out space for a second character house because my husband decided that he didn't like ACNH as much as he was hoping (he was hoping the terraforming would keep him more engaged) and he would rather trade in the game while making a house on my island so we can play together.

Marina's house will be moved and the red zen bridge will be gone so I can finish terraforming the space that they are in with something different. I really want a bridge leading onto my secret beach, but that might not happen. Instead, the secret beach will be half hidden by cliffs, so it will look actually secret unless you know it is there! I also managed to free up one solitary set of stairs to work with and I am trying to figure out where I will put it.

The last thing I did before stopping for the day (because it snowed and I have to shovel) was to update my dream address! I feel like having a real-time updated dream address is really interesting even if it isn't 100% complete.

I can't find anything else to do on my NH island, so I took over my boyfriend's abandoned island and I'm currently going through the terraforming process. Then I'm laying down paths and flowers.

I worked on decorating my recently reset island and got it to 4 stars, despite not having or wanting an upgraded museum. I'm not sure how much more crap, er..., stuff I will have to plunk down to get the golden watering can. I'm trying to make it what I consider to be pretty and to not have stuff outside that I don't want just to score points. We'll see how it goes. I don't like a ton of clutter but there are items that I do like that I can try to place.

I chopped down a bunch of trees to please Isabelle, that small, cruel tree-hating dog.

- did a nookazon trade for a fishing rod stand (sadly it looks like most people dont know you can customize this item as most want swaps...) bought it to go out on my dock
- my golden fishing rod recipe came in
- started my goal of getting the achievement for catching 100 fish without loosing one

• Worked on my rainbow cloning garden. Everyone and their dog has made a rainbow garden, sure, but mine will be the first rainbow cloning garden, combining aesthetics and practicality (yes, I am really proud of it).
  • Moved the museum so I have room to make my shopping district. Looked for inspo for a shopping district.

• Opened mail and placed another 5 orders on the Nook shopping app
  • Visited the shops - purchased a pink claw foot bath, some wrapping paper and some checkered muffler jumpers
  • Collected star pieces from the beach
  • Spoke to villagers and delivered presents
  • Built a perfect Snow Boy and received a large snowflake
  • Got a large snowflake from previous days Snow Boys
  • Shook trees and collected ornaments
  • Chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • Caught a fly and donated it to the museum
  • Watered flowers
  • Received a pearl from Pascal
  • Crafted and customised many items
  • Re decorated my island home
  • Did some fishing
  • Gave Marshall a pond smelt and received his photo :D
  • Shot down balloons, received mostly bells but did get the Ski Slope wall DIY :giggle:

I've finally completed the fish section of the museum! The only fish I needed was the Napoleon Fish, and it's only available until 9pm. I was at a NM island for more than an hour, hunting beetles and trying to find the fish... I was almost giving up and thinking about going back to my island and trying again tomorrow... It was 8:58pm when I caught it.

Now I need 6 bugs and 3 deep-sea creatures to finish everything with the exception of the art section, which I already know will take an eternity lol

Back