• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

⛄ checked the mail; received a explorer’s hat from sprinkle, a letter from the HHA and the seasonal items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ had a camper today - it was hornsby!! i didn’t invite him but definitely thought about it,, he’s so cute! 💙
🎄
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ whitney wasn’t feeling well so i brought her some medicine :’)
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 crafted a fishing rod
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought coatigans (all variants), kilts (all variants) and pom-pom socks (orange) from able’s + medicine and customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Many things were accomplished today but the highlight was receiving Deirdre and Lolly's photos. Maple is a holdout though.

Honey bears house is finally finished with its remodel. There's a groovy/Harvey room, kids frog bathroom, forest kitchen, and jungle bedroom.

I went to wish on stars and talked to celeste. I also visited with a saharah. I opened up my island for catalogging and shopping. I made a small perfect snowman on my first try. I ordered some of the new year's stuff and put up a new year's arch. I got rid of a few flowers. I got some more wedding items from someone.

- continued catching fish for the 100 without loosing one achievement. im sticking to only small fish as they are easier to catch for me. had to restart a couple times though as i get really anxious, however i did it!!!
- got some balloons, the first one contained a black book stand which i didnt know i wanted until i got it, another contained the ski-slope flooring, which i still needed, as well as the jingle wall
- did quite a few nook mile goals, got to over 220,000 nook miles
- got my bottle and it contained the garden wagon diy
- put the garden wagon on nookazon and traded it for a moms painting
- caught some bugs to have flick make a model, gave him three common butterflies
- made a perfect snowboy

i completely left my switch untouched yesterday; i woke up and basically was on the go, so i just never got around to it unfortunately.

today, however;
  • finally got my art from mom today in the mail; i was starting to think she had disowned me 😂
  • usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • made another perfect snowboy; which is good, i was losing hope that i could do that again. got the ice wall diy and a large snowflake
  • learned the cardboard bed diy from my message in a bottle
  • got stung my wasps.. again. i feel like i'm getting worse at catching them
  • octavian - of all villagers - gave me some medicine to make it better 🖤
  • bought some stuff from saharah, and got a mysterious wallpaper - trying so hard to get a specific one i've seen but i can't remember the name of it. the wallpapers i got weren't the one, though
  • started saving up for my storage upgrade
  • got another toga from olive - where the heck is she keeping all of these?

Quick island check.
Checked both shops. Nothing exciting.
Bottle DIY from beach...which was somehow actually an item I didn't have yet(!)
Redd was here, so I bought a calm painting (which is always real)

Didn't do much else...because I was trying to watch Wrestle Kingdom 15.

i haven't posted an update here in a while, so here i go :p as i am guilty of being a time traveller, i managed to unlock basically every feature i require to build my dream island, as i am extremely impatient to play normally 😅 in addition, with the help of lots of people here and their bells/items i have finally figured out a layout with paths, bridges and slopes! all i really need to do know is get my hands on more items to decorate my island and my home.. doesn't sound like a lot but i think this will be the most demandind task :| i have already built a garden for each of my 10 villagers, so at least i've done something so far :p

I invited Lopez to my island today via the campsite so Quillson will have to leave my island soon. I also finished the neighbourhood he and Pashima will live in and decorated some small areas of my island as well. I also got some new nice clothes.

Today, I checked the mailbox from my home to see if I had received any letters from one of my villagers. Afterwards, I gave away the wrapped gifts that I had hidden in my house to the villagers in hopes of receiving another photo from them. My friend who also plays ACNH got delivered some gifts as well. There was also a mess of weeds outside in certain areas around my island, so that was taken care of too. All of my villagers socialized with me about their island life and their hobbies that they spend their time on. I crafted a mixture of different furniture to decorate my island with winter decorations and it felt fantastic to be able to add more decorations on my island. Some saplings were planted in specific places to increase the quantity of trees on my island since there were barely any sapling/cedar trees around various places. Nook's Cranny and Able Sisters sold new things that had been purchased by me and I also used the items that I bought to continue decorating the isle. A bunch of balloons appeared in the sky, waiting to be popped with a slingshot. The main room's interior of my home was furnished with an assortment of furniture. I had a blast doing many things on my island this day, and I'm looking forward to doing other daily stuff for the upcoming days in ACNH.

• Started with the usual opening off mail and ordering more items
  • Chopped wood, hit rocks, dug up fossils
  • Visited the shops, purchased a paper lantern from Nooks and quite a few clothing items from Able Sisters
  • Attended Diana’s birthday and gifted her a purple flashy hairpin which she seemed to really like
  • Went diving and received another Pearl from Pascal
  • Hit a lot of balloons, received DIYs for the Festive Rug, Illuminated Tree, Table Top Tree and Ski Slope Flooring all of which I’d been missing :D
  • Spoke to my villagers and gave out today’s gifts
  • Watered my breeding flowers and dug up more out of control ones
  • Did a lot of crafting and redecorating off the island thanks to a lot of DIYs from Jhine :giggle:
  • Caught some more fish and bugs to put in storage for the next visits by CJ or Flick
  • Watched a bromance unfold between Raymond and Marshall who were exactly on the same page as each other on how a mirror would be the most essential item if they were stranded on an island - glad they have their priorities straight 😅
  • Caught some more snowflakes and collected a few more decorations

Lopez was in my campsite so I invited him to move to Everleaf!!!!! The smug personality has been pushed to the extreme in Hew Horizon it seems :( I hope I won't find it too intense and off putting.

I also acquired some fruits and flowers I didn't have in my island and I can't wait to see them grow!!

Moved the fountain to the park, then spent hours terraforming this.. three tiered monstrosity of a waterfall thing.
The villagers ALL sat in tiles I was working on and I turned the game off several times. :(

I don't know what to put in the corners because I'm sick of lion dogs and turkey day stands. :(

Am now being talked out of demolishing it.

Had to build a few benches too, which meant I had to chop wood. :shudder:

All in all, a grind of a day.

Fell behind again, this time due to the combined efforts of X-mas, New Year's, and Genshin Impact.

Here's what happened on Shione Island during that time:

12/22
• Recieved a replica South pole from Gulliver in the mail.
• Found a lost book near the campsite; it turned out to be Plucky's.
• Ran into Celeste! She gaveme a recipe for the Capricorn Ornament!
• Screwed up another snowman 😡
• After returning her book, I earned an unexpected surprise; Plucky's photo! 😃

12/23
• Redd was here; I got a Dynamic Painting!
• Screwed up a third snowman, promptly began smacking it with a net.
• Created six more OW phone cases and uploaded them to the design kiosk!
• Found a recipe for an ornament mobile!

12/24 (Toy Day!)
• It was snowing today, both ingame and IRL! 😃 ❄❄❄ and everyone's wearing Santa hats!
• Took the painting out of the mail and brought it to Blathers.
• Helped Jingle out with his work! (I changed into a Santa suit for the occasion) I ended up getting gifts from Gayle, Plucky, and Marina while I worked!
• Screwed up a FOURTH snowman and promptly beat it with a net.
• I did a gift exchange with everyone after I finished, and decided not to open them until the next day.

12/25 (X-mas at last! ) (Day 280)
• Opened the gifts I recieved yesterday; everyone's choices made me so happy!
• Marshal was thinking about moving away, but I asked him to stay at least until after New Year's. He agreed.
• Label was here, had me model an outdoorsy outfit, and I recieved a pair of sneakers upon completion.
• Took some pictures with Kitty in front of RS's tree!
• Made a perfect snowman and got the frozen treats recipe! 😃

12/26 (It snowed today)
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Metal
• Made another perfect snowman!
• Received the Frozen Counter DIY and collected 2 large snowflakes.

12/27 (Snowing again )
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 219,530 points!
• Made a third perfect snowman!
• Received the Frozen Table DIY and collected three large snowflakes.
• Another Lily-of-the-Valley plant grew in, putting the total at 20!
• Ordered some things from the catalog's limited New Year's Eve selection.

12/28 (Snowing again)
• Made a fourth perfect snowman!
• Received the ice wand DIY and collected four large snowflakes.
• Discovered that Isabelle had put up an announcement for the countdown for the end of the month.
• Sahara was here, today!

12/29 (Snowing again!)
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Received the Frozen Pillar DIY and collected four large snowflakes.

12/30
• Discovered a note on the board saying that Harry's birthday was coming up on January 7th!
• Received the Frozen Sculpture DIY and collected four large snowflakes.
• Reached the second Snowmaestro milestone, having officially made 10 perfect snowman.

12/31 (finally, the end of 2020!)
• Logged on later than planned but still had fun!
• Thoroughly enjoyed the look of the plaza in front of rotors resident services!
• Isabelle spoke of how she's going to miss 20/20 (however, we all know how we feel about it)
• Bought all four colors of party hat (I got the top hats instead of the cones)
• Celebrated the countdown with both my residents ingame and my family in real life!
• Received the ice wall DIY, collected four large snowflakes.
• Took pictures in the plaza to celebrate the new year!

1/1 (Day 287)
• Finally a new year! Hopefully to be full of good surprises and new encounters!
• Isabelle wished everyone a Happy New Year from RS.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Wrapped and delivered clothing gifts to my residents.
• Maddie was thinking of leaving, but I was able to change her mind.
• C.J. was here...but I forgot to complete his challenge on accident. Also forgot to commission a collectible :(
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe from Pompom inside!
• Received the snowperson head DIY, collected four large snowflakes.
• Ordered new things from the catalog that had arrived after New Year's.
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan.

1/2
• Attended Slider's show; he played King K.K.
• Received the DIY for the Frozen Bed, collected four large snowflakes.
• Took up my work on OverWatch themed phone cases once again after getting distracted for so long.

1/3
• Received a gift in the mail from in-game Mom; it was a framed piece of artwork.
• A notice was on the board telling everyone that January 11th was Maddie's birthday!
• Isabelle also announced the fishing tourney that was to be held on the 9th.
• Received the ice flooring DIY, collected four large snowflakes.
• Popped a balloon and received the festive top set recipe!
• Cleared out excess flower growth that had appeared due to all the snow
• Cleared out some more storage surface.

1/4
• Recieved four large snowflakes.
• Redd was visiting, and I walked out with a worthy painting!

• Checked mail
  • Gave gifts to my residents
  • Sold Raymond an athletic jacket
  • Helped Wisp
  • Helped Gullivarr
  • Collected star fragments on my beach... Capricorn fragment is soo pretty

Farmed a few more festive DIYs on alt characters and expanded my Town Hall Plaza.

delemthp.jpg

Back