• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Wasted so many materials crafting something that didn't match anything.

Bought a grand piano for my wife's character as it's her (real and in game) Birthday tomorrow. :)
I hope your wife has a lovely birthday! ^_^ The grand piano is a beautiful item.
  • Dug up fossils and saved them for my friend who got the game for Christmas. It's nice to have a real purpose for digging them up again besides putting them into storage because I might use them for decoration purposes in the future. xD
  • Gave my villager gifts
  • Gave my friend a stack of each foreign fruit
  • Dug up fish bait for my S/O to catch the last fish (Stringfish). It took less than 100 fish bait!
  • Brainstormed ideas for custom clothing designs for the upcoming spring/summer

Yesterday’s Activities:
  • Spent a ridiculous amount of time TT to finish my rock garden and get them to all spawn where i wanted
  • Denied Merengue’s request to move. No, girl. Not a chance
  • Sold weeds to Leif
  • Returned Savannah’s lost bag
  • Said hi to Rooney at the camp site
  • Terraformed a TON
  • Ordered items to finish the boardwalk area
  • Moved the museum
  • Demolished a bridge
  • Threw away SO MANY FLOWERS
  • Had a rhino party with Merengue at Renée’s house

I made a perfect snowboy. I got rid of all the flowers that spawned. I returned Marshal's lost bag. I decorated Fang's yard with a single item so at least its not empty... I bought some of the parka undercoats so I have all of them now. I bought something at Nook's but I forgot what. I sent some posters to someone of amiibo cards I have.

changed Honey Bears main room from tropical to groovy. Not sure what I think of my groovy room so far, but it's very colorful. I wish I had a framed photo of Harvey, and more room to decorate.

Talked to all of my residents and gifted them items. Talked to my melting snowboys to get additional snow flakes. Now I'm just chilling to let people onto my island for cataloging before making today's snowboy and digging up fossils.

• Checked mail and received the DIY for the golden fishing rod
  • Crafted some golden fishing rods 😀
  • Watered the flowers
  • Dug up fossils
  • Collected ornaments from trees
  • Hit rocks
  • Visited the shops, bought some clothes from Able Sisters
  • Got the mermaid vanity DIY from Pascal
  • Finally made another perfect Snowman 😊 received a large snowflake (was the second attempt of the day as the first accidentally got pushed into a gnome 🙄)
  • Gave gifts to all the villagers
  • Told Fauna she couldn’t leave
  • Went fishing
  • Cleared out some of the home storage and also paid for the expansion
  • Did some Nook Shopping

Finally got some motivation back so I decorated some small parts and I moved puddles in. I also time traveled back and did the Christmas event because I missed it originally. Hopefully my motivation sticks now and I can continue to decorate my island

-Made a perfect snowman.
(got ice wall and large snowflake)

-Crafted and placed the ice arch that I got yesterday

-Dove for Gullivarr's phone.

-Spoke to some of my residents.

-Shot down a blue balloon (only 5 iron...because, of course)

-Bought the New Year items from the special items tab (I love the ramen bowl and champagne glass!)
(people can finally make proper ramen stands!)

-Checked my mail (had a thank you gift from Murphy! It was his birthday yesterday 🎉)

-Picked up some weeds (I know most people enjoy the way the weeds look in this game but for some reason whenever the weeds grow in my orchard/over the dirt paths over there it grosses me out??? Not a fan of it lol)

-Removed the overgrown flowers from outside of Nooks & The Able Sisters

-Checked the shops - need to go back to The Able Sisters to buy the cute coats!

-Checked my campsite (Zell is there today 🥺💕)

-Checked the beach for my DIY bottle (Gullivar is there too but I maybe sorta overlooked him lol)

-Shot down a balloon (5 iron pieces, not a DIY sadly)

-Caught some snowflakes (I want to make everyone a snowflake wreath!)

-Ordered some items for a trade tomorrow

When I play again tonight I'm hoping to make my snowman for the day and talk to my villagers! I had a couple trades today so I mainly turned my game on earlier to finish those.

I did a lot of Amiibo musical chairs, especially for my recently reset island. I now have my lineup of Carmen, Raymond, Deirdre, Bam, Beau, Zell, Vivian, Wolfgang, and Maple. My 10th villager is Twiggy. When/if she ever asks to move away, I'll use some NMT to go villager hunting and see if I can find someone fun. I'm not super fond of Twiggy and Carmen is the only peppy I need on this island.

Made my first intentionally awful snowboy. Huge body, tiny head. He was mad about it.

In my continued effort to improve Fang’s default house, which feels cold, I have gifted him a number of tchotchkes, some of which work better than others. Gave him some books today. Fingers crossed that works.

Gave CJ a trio of fishes for Flick to do his magic with. I did this with all three of my characters.

Reactions: Mu~
still a bit behind. 😳

yesterday;

⛄ checked the mail; received a snow globe from sprinkle and a genuine wistful painting from redd!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ had a camper today - it was paolo! didn’t invite him but he’s cool. :’)
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ helped out gulliver
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 cleaned up some flowers
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought comedian’s outfits (aquamarine, blue, green, orange, white, yellow), a frog cap (blue) and crocheted socks (all variants) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

I was REALLY tired after work so I only did a few things:

Checked mail
Hit rocks
Planted money tree
Cleaned up a cliff
Bought some Nook Miles items I was missing

• my usual daily tasks; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • delivered a striped shirt to lobo from boomer that actually looks amazing on him 🖤
  • got my large snowflake from my melting snowboy
  • accidentally destroyed one of my snowballs, so i threw the other one off a cliff just for funsies. it didn't actually fall though 🥺
  • got some of my museum area sorted out; not too much, but enough to get some progress and start shaping some ideas for decorating
  • hans sent me on a treasure hunt
  • flick was romping around, so i sold my wasps to him and sent in a pondskater model request once i feckin' found him, holy
  • two more snowballs spawned, and i didn't mess this one up; got another perfect snowboy, a frozen pillar diy, and another large snowflake
  • tank gave me his photo, finally! now i have both of my original villager photos 🖤
  • {edit} i finally paid tom off! now i can start saving up for that storage upgrade

Last edited:
finally all caught up!

⛄ checked the mail; received a reindeer sweater from sprinkle and a sombrero from gulliver!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 crafted a fishing rod
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys! finally completed my “snowmaestro” achievement, too. :’)
🎄
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought argyle sweaters (black, grey, mustard, pink, purple, red), a sleeved apron (green), a corte skirt (green), ninja costumes (aqua, grey, green, purple) and mixed-tweed socks (orange, pink) from able’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Both Island completed their 20 perfect snowboy and got the last Snowmaestro Nook Miles.
Main Island- Lolly moved in today. Visited and sent a welcome gift.
2nd Island- Player 2 completed her Snowflake DIY recipes.

Earned Nan's photo not long after buying it. So I have two photos of Nan. :) Now I've got 60 photos, 58 earned and 2 purchased.

Also, Margie showed up in my campsite and I was able to get her to move in. Now I just have to figure out how to get her to the other island.

Back