• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• Left the house and ran straight into CJ who was pacing outside the front door, completed his challenge
  • Gathered all the fish from my storage and sold them to CJ
  • Commissioned a Bitterling model
  • Opened up my packages from the mail, placed 5 more Nook shop orders
  • Shook trees and collected ornaments
  • Chopped trees, hit rocks, found fossils
  • Watered the flowers, hoping they’ll start breeding the colours I want
  • Fauna asked me to deliver a parcel to Marshall as she felt awkward doing it, he was ecstatic to receive a retro gas pump
  • Gifted my villagers presents and received Diana’s photo :giggle:
  • Visited the shops, bought more clothes
  • Did some more terraforming and paid to demolish an incline
  • Received a Pearl from Pascal
  • Built a perfect Snow Boy, received a large snowflake
  • Helped put Wisp back together, received a boa fleece
  • Popped balloons, got DIY for snowflake pochette

Put my Toga back on. It looks better than the outfit that I replaced it with.
I found Drake in my Campsite, and he asked to replace Ankha. I need a Lazy and I have Ankha's Amiibo, so I said Yes.
Gave Ankha away to a good home.
Got a shiny new Jewel Beetle model in the mail.
I gave CJ 3 Pond Smelt for a model.
I bought several nice coats that I will probably never wear.
Got a blue Cold Country Dress gifted to me by Coco. It looks really good, so I plan to use it later.
Shot down several balloons. Only got 5000 Bell bags...

Started fighting back against the ever expanding mass of flowers.
Why did I ever try so hard to grow them? I spent 2 hours and dug 100s up and there's still more 😭😭😭 Guess I'll keep fighting them tomorrow ;-;

more from raindrop!

- placed blathers tent
- upgraded my bag space, thank goodness
- got a swimsuit and swam around a lot
- ordered some nook miles clothing items and a kk record

just another one of my obligatory “haven’t played in a few days” catch-up posts. ;p

january 4th

⛄ checked the mail; received an incense burner from sprinkle!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 returned a lost pouch to sprinkle
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built an imperfect snowboy + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a mini-cactus set
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought tortoise specs (beige) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

i finally started working an a statue garden in front of freyas house that used to be a blue rose farming area :) and did a little rock garden remodeling. currently working on a a little arcade area near the diner next to zuckers house all i did was put down 4 arcade games and 2 snack machines. Crafted lots of rock stuff for my zen garden as well c:

• Gullivarrr gave me the pirate rug and it's so awesome! I'm dedicating one of the rooms in my house to a nature/jungle vibe and it fits in there perfectly. :)
  • Caught a Snow Crab and donated it to the museum
  • Leif showed up so I purchased some pink camelia bushes to plant in my shopping area. Didn't have that type yet!

I wanted to start off the new year with a new island so I've been mostly busy with flattening and rebuilding areas of Tropico! Today I've finished the little section around the tailors and the island entry but it's still missing more items I'm currently hunting down, hehe =D

I've had a very tropical themed Island with lots of bright colors and palm trees up until now but kinda wanted to shift to more areas that had a "village" and "forest" feel to it, hope it turns out well in the end *fingers crossed*

2021011013022800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D (1).jpg
2021011013012100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021011012563000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021011012573000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

on raindrop;
- gave blathers 15 bugs and fish
- got the vaulting pole and shovel recipes
- started working on making nooks cranny
- made my second perfect snowboy and got the recipe for the ice sculpture
- went to my first mystery island, mainly to get more iron for nooks cranny

on sleeptime;
- gave everyone their gifts
- flower cleanup. so. many. flowers.

I finally caught the lobster! I have been meaning to do it for a while. (If you haven't already, January is the month to do it before it becomes unavailable for the rest of the winter.) This means that I am only two sea creatures away from completing my museum, so I'm pretty excited about that.

I also accomplished a weird accidental hack. I put my Switch to sleep last night with my player standing in my house. When I started back up this morning, I decided to order an item for myself. Then I stepped outside and the day reset animation took place. Isabelle made her announcement and I ran over to check my mail like I usually do. Voila, there was the item I had only just ordered! I never knew about this and it's kind of neat if you want things delivered faster without time traveling, I guess!

Also bought a bunch of stuff from Kick's stand to fill in the gaps in my catalog a bit more, so that was nice.

Trying to decide if I should take down my holiday stuff or keep it up a little bit longer. It's so pretty and I worked hard to get it all there, and there isn't much in the way of seasonal items to replace it until spring.

It took faaaaar too long but I finally got rid of all the flowers taking over the back left corner of my island, some progress photos of the ordeal:

0288FCDC-6F1E-4994-891C-1D9ECB8676FD.jpeg
0BF8B501-D2EC-4C11-B91C-A0BA80CB8E32.jpeg

I’ve now moved the campsite and got started playing around with creating some mini cliffs, waterfalls and streams in this space, it’s so nice to be able to do fun things with it finally after leaving it to the flowers for so long 😅 Looking forward to playing around with all this space now!

F123A27E-6C5F-4D36-B743-A6B1FB5B3AA2.jpeg

• usual daily tasks of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • learned the pansy wreath diy from my message in a bottle
  • got my large snowflake
  • messed up another snowboy 🥺
  • lobo decided to change my nickname again, this time to skippy
  • cj was romping around, so i did his seasports challenge; three big-time fish
  • opal officially has moved out, and she left behind a rattan table lamp and a retro sleeveless dress
  • stored some bells to go towards my storage upgrade
  • did a few trades with some members
  • worked my museum area a little bit, really liking how it's starting to come along
  • chrissy decided she wanted to call me skippy too, instead of friendo
  • donated a perfect painting to blathers
  • mindlessly printed off some nook mile tickets to eventually go island hopping.. when i have the gusto again

• usual opening mail or ordering more things
  • collected wood from trees and hit some more rocks
  • watered my flowers
  • finally grew a purple hyacinth, one step closer to finally crafting the lamp :giggle:
  • spoke to villagers and gave out gifts
  • bought a safety helmet from Marina as she'd accidentally bought two, I'm not sure she even needed one
  • continued terraforming and requested to demolish a bridge
  • agreed to give Fauna the high end stereo I'd just purchased, she gave me a fishing vest in return
  • Delivered a present from Beau to Raymond so they could get snack time back, it was a Bekasab robe, thanks Beau :rolleyes:
  • built a perfect Snow Boy and received a large snowflake, picked up large snowflakes from previously built perfect Snow Boys
  • caught some more fish, got another stringfish
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • found Gulliver on the beach again, can't decide if he really needs some new crew mates or if he just likes seeing me, found his communicator parts so he could leave
  • crafted some more items to continue my island decorating

Saw Gulliver but all of a sudden he's sending repeats, and I still don't have everything.

He never use to send repeats.

My wife and I finished her basement dog bar. :)

I managed to pay off my last loan!! All thanks to the stalk market xD (hours of waiting in queues was well worth it!)

so i tt'd on raindrop so;
- got the museum built, along with donating the hoard i had laying around
- got the three villagers houses put together, i got apple, ava, and paolo as my three!
- talked to harv
- got nooks cranny built as well as a bridge
- upgraded my house by paying off my loan
- been buying from mable, got a nice autumn-y outfit going
- learned how to customize furniture

Back