• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

raindrop;
- talked to lief for the first time, bought some roses, hydrangea bushes, and pumpkin starts
- went around making little areas for my pumpkins and roses, trying to get the roses to breed
- got my diy bottle, it contained the mum cushion recipe!!!
- able sisters is now open
- bought a fireplace from nooks, was delighted to see that even though i have yet another yellow airport that my color selection is different from sleeptime
- did some nook miles rewards to get the ultimate pocket stuffing upgrade
- started my second bridge, a diagonal brick bridge
- got my campsite open and one of my fav boys rodney was the villager!
- bought a ton of clothes from the able sisters, on sleeptime the boa and faux-shearling stuff was hard for me to find, however most of it was on sale in my able sisters today
- made a perfect snowboy and got the frozen-treat set diy

I finally finished decorating the upstairs and downstairs. I ended up just, making little mini apartments/studios for them because I didn't know what else to do. I'm really not good with working with the big spaces, I much prefer the size of the smaller side rooms on the first floor (which I think a lot of people don't like because they're so small but asldkfjhkladsfj)

Also got some new things to put around the entrance. I really need to start coming up with a plan for what I want the finished product to be.

did my usual routine in the morning that i do everyday when i wake up, but other than that i've been working a bit on my forest/campsite area, as i've gotten some mushroom stuff with the help of the lovely people here :) i'm making very slow progress on my island though atm, but i have more items on the way that should hopefully be enough for me to finally finish everything soon-ish :D

sleeptime:
- did a trade for a pop-eyed goldfish model
- tons of flower cleanup, but hey i got another blue rose so thats cool
- gave everyone their gifts and nobody still gave me their picture, ive had them for a while now

- did my usual dailies, such as getting fossils evaluated, shook all the trees, made Snowfolk.
- Keaton asked me to take part in a treasure hunt! I found it with 4 seconds left (3 minute running time), and it was an aran knit hat.
- Went island hopping! I encountered Sylvia, Naomi, Phil, and then Vivian, who I took on. Love her! So excited to have her on my island. 🏝

Today I:
-traded some tbt for three variations of simple panel, my first multiplayer venture in AC
-donated a lobster and a detailed painting to the museum
-did a little bit of decorating around my resident services building
-learned a couple of winter diy and a pear rug

That's much more than I normally get done!

Edit... and according to Genji I'm a Flexpert 🤣 day complete

I converted my failing hybrid farm into an amusement area for my villagers.

• Received a Alpinist hat from Gulliver in the mail, placed 5 more orders
  • Watered flowers
  • Chopped trees and hit the rocks
  • Built a perfect Snow Boy and collected large snowflakes from all Snow Boys that were giving them out
  • Spoke to all my villagers and handed out todays gifts
  • Did a treasure hunt with Diana and received a handcart
  • Sold the handcart to Fauna
  • Received a pearl from Pascal
  • Sold some flowers, did a bit more terraforming
  • Caught some fish, including the Bitterling that Marina had requested
  • Delivered a parcel from Marshall to Goldie, it was a garbage can. She was very pleased to receive that for some reason.
  • Visited the shops, purchased a dartboard and some clothing
  • Completed some Nook mile goals

Today I gave everyone gifts! I gave Cyd a boa fleece and the black hip wrap shirt (I had to TT for a trade so two gifts for Cyd) and gave Ruby a cute music player because her home sounds like a Lynch film every time I go in, she really needs music in there 😅 Pietro got a popcorn machine in the hopes he'll stop displaying so many of the clothes I've given him 😭
Got the genuine warm and basic paintings from Redd and donated them to Blathers and watered my black roses in hopes of growing some more gold ones ✨ Quite a chill acnh day today 💕

still behind,, whoops. 😳

january 5th

⛄ checked the mail; received a zen cushion from sprinkle!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 bought simple knee-high socks (blue), a messenger bag (black) and an extra-large backpack (green) from kicks
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 prevented margie from moving
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought flight jackets (avocado, brown), tweed jackets (all except brown), cold-country dresses (all variants) and everyday socks (black) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I finished taking care of the massive snow storm I had yesterday with my 2nd island visiting and picked up the rest of the flowers, other than that I did my usual chores, of picking all the tree branches up, digging up fossils and sort everything else out :D Also I had a meteor shower tonight so I had a friend over to speak to Celeste and get a diy :D

Sold a lot of my turnips at a profit! After I achieve the last nook miles reward for it, I'm done with turnips. I have roughly 8 million more to go.

- Made trades
- Decorated a few rooms: witch room, classy boutique, birthday room
- Villager hunting on second island. Let Beau go since I had him in NL and recruited Wade.
- Started to terraform second island.
- Transferred over items to second island.

Finished the bug section of the critterpedia. Now I only need the flatworm (available next month) to finish everything.

I'm also rebuilding a large section of my island, and I made some progress today.

january 6th
⛄ checked the mail; received a rain hat from sprinkle!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 prevented bam from moving
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 harvested and sold fruit
⛄ crafted some fish bait and a flimsy axe
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found a high-end stereo
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought coverall coats (all except navy blue), fuzzy vests (all except brown), box-pleated skirts (all except red), corduroy pants (light grey) and frilly pants (orange, pink, yellow) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Reactions: Raz
Back