• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I found Wisp last night. I haven't done his task in a long time. I could had sworn the new item he gave me was something I already owned, but I have no way of telling.

Today I moved out Piper to move in Roald from the campsite. Took about an hour resetting the game many times to get him to pick out Piper, but I'll miss her.

Dug out several flowers to locate them elsewhere as I begin terraforming the main entrance. Had to stop once I realized a snowboy was in the way so that'll continue tomorrow when the snowboy is gone.

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • gullivarrr sent me the pirate-treasure chest for helping him yesterday - that thing looks feckin' amazing
  • saharah was visiting today; got myself my three rugs, and some mysterious wallpaper. there's a specific one i'm still trying to get from her and i still can't remember the darn name of it
  • met hamlet today in my campsite; his catchphrase and appearance just reminds me of hammond from overwatch 🥺
  • collected some large snowflakes, and kicked my snowballs into the river
  • learned the golden arowana model diy from my message in a bottle
  • did some work on my island; started tweeking some areas that were already almost finished, and began working on the outside of my museum again - without worrying about snowboys anymore, i'll have that room to decorate when they finish melting

Gulliver gave my alt character the statue of liberty. I've been playing daily since March. Have never missed Guliver, and have all three characters get parts for him. I can't believe I finally got it after playing for 10 months.

• opened the mail, received my goldfish model from CJ, retro sports bag from Beau and a sewing machine from Marina
  • placed some nook shopping orders
  • watered the flowers and moved some to a higher level
  • continued doing some terraforming
  • hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • purchased a dynamic painting from Redd
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all villagers, gave gifts to Fauna, Judy and Daisy - received Faunas photo :giggle:
  • caught some fish
  • received a pearl from Pascal when doing some diving
  • requested to build an incline and donated the full amount to get it completed
  • crafted some tools to replace broken ones and a few more fences
  • customised some items
  • planted some fruit to regrow some trees

Besides daily tasks, not much. Planted a few shrubs, finished terraforming a waterfall (I still don't know how to decorate it) and bought the only non fake piece of art Redd had.

Reneigh is at my campsite today. Since she doesn't have an amiibo, I thought I'd try to see how she is as a villager. After an hour of resetting (she keeps choosing Rolf, Bob & Punchy), she finally picked Tasha.

- Trades
- Catalogued for second island
- Created 4 human characters
- Worked on a villagers neighborhood design
- Terraformed
- Moved items and flowers
- Used miles to buy different hairstyles and colors for my different characters
- Decorated rooms

1/20
• Recieved a gift from Gulliver in the mail; a tubeteika.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved 3 large snowflakes.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a recipe for a bamboo wall inside!
• Label was visiting today, this time with a comfy outfit challenge. She seemed to enjoy my choices, and gave me a Labelle hat.
• Discovered that a 22nd Lily-of-the-Valley Plant had grown in!

⛄ had a meteor shower today! bit surprised since my last one was only abt a week ago but i’m not complaining! :’)
🎄 checked the mail; received a tailors ticket from label, a pleather fringe bag from sprinkle, mom’s art and some clothes that i ordered for my villagers!
⛄ did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 mailed letters
⛄ ordered some more clothes for my villagers
🎄 crafted a shovel and net
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought labelle skirts (all except ocean) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I just cleared up all the items I had scattered all over my island.
I also finished Nan’s house andball switched Mathildas house a bit to match Nan.
Four more villager houses left to go.

I fixed a staircase I didn't like the placement of, I did another Gulliver task which gets me closer to the golden shovel, and I gifted stuff to the three villagers whose photo I don't have already!

Today i finally got the Nook Miles achievement for having all fruit types on my island... it only took me 6 months :ROFLMAO:

Also, Zucker was an absolute unit today, giving me a diy recipe i didn't already know and mailing me a genuine painting which is now hanging in the museum!

• usual daily stuff; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • olive gave me her photo today 🖤 probably one of the easiest villagers to obtain it from, so far
  • redd was visiting today; managed to snag myself the real left half of the wild painting
  • delivered an apology gift to tank from octavian - nothing says you're sorry like a rotary phone 😂

I cleaned my beaches up since they had a ton of DIYs and items on them. Whenever I see my villagers walk along the beach and look down at the junk all over the place I feel guilty lmao

• opened todays mail and placed some more orders
  • visited the shops, purchased some argyle sweaters
  • watered the flowers, finally grew a green mum
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dugs fossils
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Judy, Daisy and Nan
  • bought rugs, wallpaper and flooring off Sahara
  • dug some more rivers and did some more terraforming
  • moved Raymonds house so all villager houses are now all together
  • popped balloons, mainly received bells today
  • planted some cedar trees
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • caught some bugs