• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I've quit playing as I'm at the point where I'm bored and annoyed with the lack of items, so my wife is playing both characters to give me a break.

She's doing the bare minimum.

Digging up fossils, and saying hello to the villagers.

Last edited:
I started a new character yesterday. Today, I started decorating the small main room. It's going to be a bait and tackle store.

january 17
⛄ checked the mail; received a hourglass from skye and a letter from the HHA!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 bought turnips from daisy mae
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 collected star fragments off of the beach from last night’s meteor shower :’)
⛄ crafted a slingshot
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found some light wood-pattern flooring
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought colorful skirts (all except red) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

1/17
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 220,658 points! It went up a bit!
• Witnessed a conversation between Patty and Maddie about making their dreams come true and how similar they were (but only because they were taking up all of the space on the bridge leading to Shop Isle and I couldn't get past them...)
• Caught a couple of snowflakes.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved four large snowflakes!
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.
• Paid off a small chunk of my loan (5,000 bells to go!)
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to everyone.
• Cleared out some storage space.

i redecorated my room so now i can actually see my beautiful collection 💖
Screenshot_20210118-172023.jpg

the other 10 photos are infront of my villager's houses, i thought it was a cute idea 😊
(special thanks to my sister and littlemisspanda for helping me get so many)

i also invited grizzly and said farewell to apollo, he will be missed 💕

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • CJ was on my island today; 3 small fry
  • hans was sick and needed some medicine today 🖤
  • collected my large snowflakes
  • made another perfect snowboy and got another large snowflake
  • i added another profile to my switch and made my fiance, because i miss him terribly. i've decided i'm only going to upgrade his house once from the tent, and leave it a one-room house to decorate as something. maybe an inside greenhouse, or cafe area - i'm sure i'll figure it out eventually. i still have some landscaping to do before i get too heavily into that, though
  • because of the new addition to my island dwellers, i now know about the follow-mechanic and everything that comes with that 'play with me' option. i had no idea it even existed, haha

• checked the mail box
  • crafted some items
  • did a lot of fishing - finally completed the cast master milestone so glad that's out the way
  • went diving - got a pearl from Pascal
  • celebrated Sherbs birthday with Fauna, gave him his gift
  • spoke to all villagers, handed out the daily present to Fauna, Judy and Daisy
  • delivered a present to Marshall from Raymond, it was an apron with sleeves
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • watered flowers
  • took pity on a poor stranded seagulls and found his communicator parts
  • visited the shops, bought some clothes again
  • laid down some more paths
  • moved buildings again - almost happy with where the villagers houses are
  • dug another river and did a bit more terraforming

• Took a group picture with all my villagers saying bye to Octavian (who just moved out as I was writing this)
  • Gave away Octavian
  • Leif is here, but I don't really care about him.
  • Tangy and Cranston kept talking to each other.

I moved Nooks Cranny and have been terraforming a lot to change up some things in my island. I'm having a blast doing it. I'm honestly trying to make the island how I want it to be and I dig that I never seem to be -done- I'll be sad the day I actually am.

Tomorrow, I plan to make a new character for their house to start plans for making a "restaurant" of some sort.

• Interacted with my villagers a bit
  • Terraformed a small area
  • Dug up excess flowers and fossils
  • Made another cute snowboy
  • Completed a few trades

I gave everyone gifts and hit rocks. I finished doing some terraforming: adding rivers to make an island and a canal area. Invited Sprocket to the campsite since I don't have a jock on that island. Once I receive a photo from one of villagers for which I have multiples of the same personality (Hans the extra smug or one of the three Normals--Goldie, Eunice, Kiki), I can have Sprocket move in.

- Trades
- Catalogued items for my second island
- Transferred items to second island
- Planted bushes
- Decorated around museum

I recently started playing again after a few months of hiatus and I decided I would finally decorate my home interior. I just finished decorating one part of my room and I'm feeling accomplished! I've been holding off on doing this for so long. :)

1/18
• Flick was here today! I brought him three Atlas Moths.
• Screwed up today's snowman 😡
• Recieved three large snowflakes.
• Found a recipe on the beach with a recipe for a cardboard chair inside!

Back