• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

january 22nd
⛄ checked the mail; received a fossil from bam, star shades from margie, a vacuum cleaner from whitney and the clothes that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 sold my turnips (tysm again, @LaparaLaela!)
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 gifted my villagers some new clothes
⛄ stopped zucker from moving
🎄 crafted a fishing rod, watering can and slingshot
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought frilly pants (mint) from able’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

Last edited:
I finally started to sort out my town a bit. It may not sound like much, but I've been thinking for a while that I have far too many flowers (so collecting fruit and shooting down balloons for nook miles can be tricky). I've just been scared on breaking my shovel or the flowers just growing back after snow, but I've finally made a start. I have a long way to go until its as I want it, but its nice to have made the first step!

• opened the mail and placed some more orders
  • visited the shops, bought some flower seeds
  • watered the flowers and planted some more
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave the gifts to Judy, Daisy and Nan
  • chopped wood, hit rock, dug up fossils
  • caught some bugs and fish
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • popped balloons
  • did some more terraforming
  • continued working on an outdoor bar area
  • crafted and customised a number of items
  • redeemed some Nook Miles

1/23
• Took the Solemn Painting out of the mail.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Neapolitan.
• Made a perfect Snowman!
• Recieved three large snowflakes.
• Donated the Solemn Painting to Blathers.

I time traveled to move almost all my villagers' houses. And I'm still not sure I like the results after spending all those bells. Sigh. In happier news, Sprinkle gave me her photo.

Checked the mail
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
sold stuff
collected my daily bonus nook miles
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements
Donated some fossils
checked the recycling bin
Checked my island’s rating - I finally got 5 stars yay! 🥳

Last edited:
january 23rd
⛄ checked the mail; received wooden clogs from marina and a pull-up bar stand from sprinkle!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 got “wandering” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 did a trade
⛄ ordered some clothes for my catalog
🎄 gave zucker and bam some more new clothes
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found some geometric-print pants
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought down pants (all) and triangle shades (black, green) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

I spent three hours teraforming. This required moving a house temporarily. Destroying parts of my farm to make room for the temporary house. Digging up tress, flowers and shrubs that were to be put back later. Cluttering my town with leaf furniture, and a ton of time travel because I wanted the project to be done asap. It was a lot of work, but we'll worth it in the end.

Entry for the day:
  • Checked mail. Nothing too exciting.
  • Built the daily Snowboy.
  • Saw Boots wearing his Frog Shirt I gifted him and his Jester's Cap. Had to talk to him, he's so cute and derpy.
  • Went around the island clearing weeds.
  • Finally decided to work on interior decorating in my house. Finished the left room and the right room. Brainstorming ideas for the upper floor and back room. Basement will be dedicated to zodiac/starry theme.
  • Spent the rest of the day deep sea diving. Caught and donated the following (not in that order):​
Dungeness Crab
Red King Crab
Snow Crab
Venus' Flower Basket​
  • Made a bunch of IGB selling my excess amount of pearl oysters, seaweed, sea cucumbers, scallops, mantis shrimp, sweet shrimp and lobsters.​
End of entry.

• opened todays mail
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • had fossils assessed and then sold them
  • spoke to all villagers, gave gifts to Judy, Daisy and Nan - received Judys photo :giggle:
  • watered the flowers, sold some that were spreading too much
  • found Gullivarrr littering my beach again, found his communicator and sent him on his way
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • caught some fish
  • popped balloons
  • witnessed a sweet conversation between Beau and Sherb, told me they'd been apple picking together
  • wished on some stars, received gold wand DIY from Celeste
  • crafted some items and did a bit more island decorating

I had moved Colton's house to a small left side 3rd level area. I put down some worn cobblestone pathing, rearranged the trees, planted some flowers, created a small pond, and made him an iron garden bench set to overlook the pond. I also gifted him a blue noble coat, which he loved. (Obviously, Colton is my favorite.)

I had done a lot of time traveling to move villagers to the other island and also moved almost all the houses over the past few days. All the time traveling led to too many weeds and flowers, so I pulled weeds and dug up flowers. I also had to fix some of the custom pathing in front of houses.

I also gave wrapped fruit to the other villagers, trying to keep most of them original.

invited purrl, murphy and pinky 💕
i designed my own villager then noticed it looked almost exactly like pinky so i just had to have her lol

then i finally got to finishing my 3rd player's house so i could update my DA 🌟

I just started yesterday so I had a lot to get done!
I met Blathers
Donated 15 items to get his museum under way
I gathered the materials to build Nooks Cranny
Went to three islands with the Mileage tickets and caught a bunch of sturgeon, along with most of the fruit I don’t have.
decorated the exterior to my home
Built a flower bed and entrances around town center
Built a fruit farm (all I need are apples)
And recruited three people to my island! All in all it was a very successful day. I need apples, and am willing to pay the price you ask of any in game item!! Let me know and I can setup a code.

1/24
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Tank the Rhino!
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 220,658 points!
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved three large snowflakes.
• Found a 23rd Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Harry was thinking of moving away, but I was able to change his mind.
• Found a bottle in the beach with a message from Buck inside!
• Witnessed a conversation between Gayle and Rex about shaved ice.
• Plucky and Patty got into a fight over fashion; I decided to help smooth things over between them.
• Cleared out some excess flower growth from past snowfall.
• Ran into Wisp; after helping him out, I recieved Cute White-Tile Flooring as a thank-you gift.
• Caught some more snowflakes!

Town 1:
  • Gifted my villagers
  • Obtained Wolfgang's photo
  • Wished on some shooting stars
  • Got DIY from Celeste (visiting second town)
  • Helped Wisp

Town 2:
  • Lots and lots of terraforming
  • Placed and funded an incline
  • Gifted villagers
  • Wished on some shooting stars
  • Got DIY from Celeste

Well, I think I found scorpion island for the first time and it is a terrifying island indeed.

I don't like this at all. Help

Back