• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

- ordered some things from catalog for main character's home (last home I need to decorate for the most part)
- talked to villagers (told Tabby she's never allowed to leave)
- 1 item away from completely being done with furniture in my catalog
- cleaned up flowers (really starting to get to a point where I think I'll put down the clear tiles to prevent growing)

Checked the mail
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
sold stuff
collected my daily bonus nook miles
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements
Donated some fossils
checked the recycling bin
Gave two villagers door plates

I haven't played yet today, and I kinda don't feel like it either. But I'll force myself to do it before the shops close. Lol.

Dom asked to leave and I let him. I'm also finally giving in to the idea of a circular rock garden. That'll at least bring back some anticipation for the next 6+ days or so.

• opened the mail, received a ship helm from Gullivarrr
  • placed some orders
  • walked the beaches and collected star fragments
  • crafted some items
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Daisy and Nan
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed
  • popped balloons
  • did some diving, received a pearl from Pascal
  • watered the flowers and rearranged some
  • did some fishing

- Spoke to all my villagers
- Did the usual dailies (DIY, fossils, popping every balloon I saw, etc)
- Welcomed Stitches to the island (one of my favourite villagers EVER)
- Got Lobo's picture!! And hung it on the wall :D
- Started cleaning up my storage a bit
- Added some paths to an unfinished part of the island (a path to connect the shopping plaza to a little fishing nook I put next to the river)
- Moved Marshal's house to the spot where Lobo's house used to be (I had already moved Lobo's house yesterday, because I wanted him to switch places with Marshal)
- Saw an aurora for the third or fourth time on my island! I've had more frequent auroras in the past month than Celeste visits... lol
- Started working on a little stargazing nook in the back of the island (which will take ages to complete since Celeste never visits for some reason)

got this snazzy jacket because of my nonstop trips to harv's island
Screenshot_20210125-233525.jpg

although i was impatient and bought one ages ago so now i have 2 😅
probably just gonna let my brother have it

Oh so THAT's how you get that jacket! I like it a lot tbh, but I never go to Harv's island lmao, only to get new villager posters
well it's just using the airport to fly anywhere but i just happen to go to harv's island all the time lol

if i'm correct
u can get 1 point per trip and 4 max every day
1 for nook islands/harv's island and up to 3 for visiting others
and to get the jacket u gotta get 250 points ☆

Oh well then I must be pretty close to getting it... or I actually got one already and forgot, which knowing myself, is also likely lmao

This was actually 2 days ago, but I rearranged my shopping/sorta-boardwalk area to add some beachy atmosphere it was originally lacking. I'm quite pleased with the results. Turns out using a combination of rope fence on sand and bushes works great for my border needs as well

I'll probably post the pic on the screenshot thread eventually

The DA, however, is not getting updated until Leif sells me hydrangeas and I can finally replace all my unsightly bush placeholder patterns

Last edited:
I earned Purrl's photo. <3

I gave out a lot of other gifts including noble clothes to Colton and Elvis. I adopted BonBon since I need a new peppy. I crafted more mush items to try to make my new island look more foresty.

I need to make some leaf piles. Leaf piles might add a natural woodsy look. I already have enough flowers and a fair number of the nicer looking weeds.

well it's just using the airport to fly anywhere but i just happen to go to harv's island all the time lol

if i'm correct
u can get 1 point per trip and 4 max every day
1 for nook islands/harv's island and up to 3 for visiting others
and to get the jacket u gotta get 250 points ☆
I'm confused about one thing.
Can I get all four points by just going to Harv's four times in a day?
I don't go to other islands or to NM islands is why I want to know.

Then I could just get the four points by going to Photopia. :)

Finished my tt goals because im not waiting another year to get this past holiday and seasonal diys. So im back on real time finally. Also worked on my flag more. Got my 10th villager set up and kk slider should show up soon now. My fossil section of the museum was completed today cuz of all the tt for mushrooms. Im happy im where i want to be with my diy collecting and catalog. Just chill playing from here on out :)

Reactions: DVD
  • Wished on stars (wow my first heavy shower since last April)
  • Helped Gullivarr
  • Got the Aquarius Urn recipe from Celeste
I'm confused about one thing.
Can I get all four points by just going to Harv's four times in a day?
I don't go to other islands or to NM islands is why I want to know.

Then I could just get the four points by going to Photopia. :)
No. No matter how many times you go in a day, you only get credit for either Photopia or a Nook Miles island (they fill the same slot) once per day. The only way to get more than 1 point per day is to visit another person's island.

1/25
• Cleared out some space in my mailbox.
• Got a recipe for ski-slope flooring out of a balloon!
• Redd was here today; I bought a flowery painting!
• Discovered that a 24th Lily-of-the-Valley plant had grown in!
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Had to rescue Harry right afterwards; he'd gotten stuck between two pieces of furniture outside of the museum.
• Bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved four large snowflakes!
• Found Rex and Plucky running around in the plaza and waving glowsticks around.
• Caught a few more snowflakes.
• Cleared out some storage space.

Checked the mail
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
sold stuff
collected my daily bonus nook miles
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements
Donated some fish & a bug
checked the recycling bin
Gave Judy a door plate
Invited my friend round

Last edited:
I went through my secondary characters storage and cleaned them out, and cleaned out my main characters storage. I have a bad habit of saving everything so I won't have to rebuy anything later if I want to redecorate, same with all the crafted furniture. I crafted one of every DIY in the game and saved almost all of the crafted stuff. I have plenty of materials saved so no reason to keep all that in storage. It is funny because in real life I don't save anything, but I am a huge hoarder in the game lol

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • chopped trees, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • watered the flowers and sold some
  • visited the shops
  • purchased items from Sahara
  • spoke to villagers and gave gifts to Daisy and Nan
  • returned a lost item to Diana
  • started villager hunting for Marinas replacement - still ongoing
  • caught some bugs
  • received a pearl from Pascal
  • did some Nook Miles tasks

Back