• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

(Actually several accomplishments from the last few days)

- Finished the perfect snowboy badge. Now that that's done, I'm building some wildly imperfect ones. The snark is funny.
- Got a darner dragonfly model from Flick. I think I have 4 more models I want, then that page of storage will be done.
- Updated my Dream Address for a winter night with a light snow falling. The way I have my island decorated, night is the best time to view it.
- Regular chores/happenings around the island. Cleaning, shopping, visiting with villagers. Purrl was sick, so had to give her medicine, and Snake was thinking about moving.

I did some trading for different Nook Miles items, then rearranged stuff on my beaches. Also, I got Raymond's photo today! It's my very first one and I'm so happy about it.

My town square got upgraded along with the town hall and some new DIY recipes became available to purchase in Nooks Cranny.

Today I checked the Mail; Got some Maracas from Nintendo thanks to the Update
Did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
Sold stuff
Checked the recycling bin
Bought some new seasonal items thanks to the Update
Collected my daily bonus nook miles
Checked the shops
Completed some nook mile achievements
Invited my friend round

• daily grind of usual activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • gulliver sent me the south pole in the mail for helping him
  • @Hippopotamouse came over to sweep olive off her feet and whisk her away to their island 🖤
  • label was around, looking for a party outfit. she gave me her labelle dress in return
  • got my rusted part from gulliver out of the recycle box
  • ordered the glittery cheer megaphone variation
  • deposited some bells into my bank for safe keeping

• collected todays mail
  • chopped trees, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • visited the shops
  • had a campsite visitor - Cookie - who very quickly decided to move to the island, she ended up replacing Daisy who I decided to let go as I'd already received her photo
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave out relevant gifts, received Nans photo today :giggle:
  • went diving, received a pearl from Pascal
  • popped balloons
  • caught some fish
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • did a bit off TT'ing to move out Bertha, who had moved herself in after Marina left, ended up agreeing to let Beau go and picked up Chèvre while island hopping :D

This was a day or 2 ago, but I gave Eloise a birdcage to try to replace the traffic cone that had appeared in her house. And it worked. The birdcage fits in much better than the traffic cone did.

And today I saw Bertha sitting in the Toy Day sled. So cute! I didn’t know anyone could sit in those.

so today i've mainly been playing on my second island and got my next 3 villagers: skye, bluebear and erik 💞
and can i just say, this house is more fitting for erik than his actual NH house
Screenshot_20210130-000637.jpg

but anyway i'm really happy with my first 5 villagers (starters were cherry & tad) 😊
can't wait for my forced smug to be like hippeux or something and ruin my island again 😂

update: i built RS and instantly went to check my nook furniture colours and it disappointed me before my forced campsite villager could 😔

update 2: just built the campsite and literally cried
Screenshot_20210130-011104.jpg

u bet i will enjoy having u here u actual gift from the gods 💫

Last edited:
january 29th
⛄ checked the mail; received a boa fleece from margie, a tailor ticket from label and the items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 fuchsia moved in today!! 💖
⛄
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers
⛄ delivered a package for beau from skye
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 gifted margie some new clothes
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake
🎄 completed #3 of the “flower power” nm achievement
⛄ checked the recycling bin
🎄 ordered a seasonal item (football cheer megaphone)
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought labelle knit shirts (midnight, passion) and tube socks (green, navy blue) from able’s + customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Completed the art exhibit of my island’s museum today! Had a lot of fun negotiating and trading with others, and like it was for fish/bug exhibits being completed, it’s a bittersweet moment. It’s so much fun getting each of them completed. At least now, when Redd comes, I can work on reselling art to people that need to complete theirs so I could recoup my losses. :)

Aside from that, I chose a new furniture set for my upstairs bedroom, and customized it with a different color scheme, too. Still need to work on it a bit more, but I’m really liking it so far.

I started paying for a new bridge, made a water fountain and destinations sign for my one of my beaches. I also rearranged all my flowers in a check board pattern so I can hopefully get some cool hybrids.

• usual daily grind of activities; tree shaking, fossil digging, rock slapping, shop going, and villager harassing
  • bought the football cheer megaphone variation today
  • olive left me a study chair and the brown pajama dress she was usually wearing 🖤
  • printed off a feckton of nook mile tickets to go villager hunting! ended up with 45 tickets, so we'll see if i'm successful in finding someone i want around

today was actually a pretty good day! I was on the verge of totally resetting my island because I had inspiration but didn't know what to destroy to build new things, but ended up just taking down the entire entrance and front section of my island which I hope is the right choice. I built a little treehouse off to the side and have been messing around with some entrance ideas, but have nothing set in stone yet.
I also finally cleared up a bunch of the flowers that had built up while it was raining!

so i went island hopping on my 2nd island with 50nmt to fill the final 4 plots of my island and i ended up with lolly, lobo, judy & audie 💕

not gonna lie, i really don't like audie but at that point i only had like 8nmt left and i didn't wanna risk getting a lame villager like hippeux 😅
but i'm so happy with the other 3, especially judy she's super cute 💫

Today I planned to TT backwards after yesterdays TT'ing to move out Bertha had taken me to June but decided I'd enjoy summer a bit longer :giggle:
  • opened the mail and placed orders
  • went island hopping looking for Molly for the last plot I had open but found Erik instead :D
  • also found both the scorpion and shark islands while island hopping and have placed a load in storage till I next see Flick and CJ
  • visited the shops, bought a lot of customisation kits
  • spoke to villagers and gave gifts to Chèvre and Cookie
  • gave medicine to Nan and received a lively plaid dress
  • bought a ballet outfit off Chèvre so she could buy a new series
  • delivered a bathrobe to Diana from Sherb, received a kung fu tee
  • went diving and got a pearl from Pascal
  • crafted and customised some items
  • watered flowers, moved some flowers and sold some others
  • decorated some off my villagers yards
  • popped balloons
  • caught some bugs
  • chopped trees, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • completed some Nook mile tasks

On day 292 of playing ACNH, Urs finally gave me the last regular DIY I needed - the wooden table! feels good

I managed to terraform an empty part of my island and start decorating it. I had no idea what I was doing at first but I like how it turned out so far :)

I made a custom design, which is something I don't really do. But I wanted to do one that was based off of the lesbian flag design because I wanted to surprise my friend
1612065975717.png

Back