• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I earned Klaus's photo and moved Marina in to take his place. I removed a bunch of red flowers and tried replacing them with some pink and light orange, more pastel looking, flowers to go with my pastel teacup ride. I changed my house to a more pastel look as well. On other island, moved Nook's Cranny and made a pond.

Today, I terraformed my island flat, but now I need to decide where to relocate things as I want to minimize the moving of the things that cost.
I may have to reset because my resident services is in a pretty bad location for my rough layout.

1/29
• CJ was here today; today's challenge was Small-Fry. After completing it, I brought him three pikes for a collectible.
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Recieved three large snowflakes.

1/30
• Took the pike model out of the mail.
• Bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Lament.
• Caught some more snowflakes.
• A few stars fell tonight, so I made sure to make some wishes!
• Made a perfect snowman!
• Received three large snowflakes.
• Found a bottle on the beach from Kid Cat; upon opening it, I found a recipe for a wild log bench inside!
• Found a recipe for a snowflake wall after shooting it out of a balloon!

⛄ checked the mail; received an item that i ordered yesterday and a letter from beau!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 returned a lost book to sprinkle
⛄ zucker was sick today so i brought him some medicine :’)
🎄 got “dj k.k.” from mr. slider
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got a large snowflake from my other snowboy!
🎄 did a trade
⛄ collected star fragments off of the beach
🎄 crafted a net
⛄ checked the recycling bin; found a denim skirt and a cardboard box
🎄 bought a seasonal item (fiery cheer megaphone)
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought baby’s hats (blue, purple) and ultra no-show socks (pink) from able’s + a sapling, medicine and customization kits from nook’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

Besides the daily chores, I moved my campsite to a temp spot to rearrange its original surrounding and also built a bridge on the second level of my island. Also relocated the main waterfall + river.

I fixed up my farm and made it look more realistic, I added some cute small furniture items to my town plaza, and I dug up about a gazillion flowers after all the snow I've been getting.

following on from yesterday's successful treehouse build I had a go at terraforming my entrance! I'm not sure if I actually like it yet but I think it's better than what I had before. unless any more inspiration strikes me anytime soon I think I'll at least leave it until the grass is green again and see what happens from there. oh and I was trying to more actively do my nook miles plus stuff so that I can get that achievement
also ttd back a couple days to when I had a meteor shower so I could get some more star frags - no celeste though :(

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug up fossils
  • had the fossils in my storage assessed
  • visited the shops, sold items and bought some flower seeds
  • planted flowers and watered flowers
  • popped balloons
  • cleared out some home storage
  • dug up a lot of clams and crafted fish bait
  • customised some items
  • rearranged some rooms in my house
  • spoke to all villagers and gave gifts to Chèvre, Cookie and Erik
  • went diving and received a pearl from Pascal
  • spotted CJ stranded on a little island on my island, completed his challenge and sold my storage fish
  • did a bit of terraforming, trying to make a new area for my museum
  • caught some bugs

i got so much done today! i did a lot of terraforming and i did a bunch of trades so i have enough bells to move my houses around exactly where i want them, i’m also working on moving my amiibo characters in and i’m almost done w that since i don’t time travel

Today I finished my art section in my museum. All statues and paintings are all done. Now looking for bugs and fishes.

Received Raymond's photo for the 3rd or 4th time. I love this cat! Like real cats, he's very cute and affectionate.

- started making my big campsite with the kids tents (love those things) and custom codes for blankets
- drake gave me the diy for the pretty tulip wreath, which i didnt have yet!
- started laying down more custom pathing
- a couple days back i did a lot of tt to get three full sets of festivale items, my color is blue and i got red and purple in swaps on here
- took a ton of pictures with purrl because ive grown really attached to her (but her outfit is ugly)

i did all my usual stuff, and katt moved in today. feeling really bleh so i'm not going into much details. nothing new or exciting besides katt who i'm super excited about but just.. can't really give my excitement credit right now with my mood.

Last edited:
I gifted a bunch of cute clothes to my villagers and removed some pathing. Not much lol but at least I'm kind of sort of finding things to do to keep me playing for more than a few minutes

Didnt play all day today so I hopped on for a moment and Judy was at my campsite! Got her to move in at the expense of my one smug villager, eugene :confused: Sad to see him go but Judy is just wow
FE16295B-56D0-4F57-B885-69E66B4680F6.png

1/31
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week: 220,658 points.
• Rex was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change his mind.
• Made a perfect snowman and earned three large snowflakes!
• Collected some star fragments that washed up on the beach. Ended up finding an Aquarius fragment!
• Ran into Wisp today; after helping him out, I received a fan...
• Cleared out some more storage space.
• Paid off another small sliver of my loan (only 2,500 bells to go! 😆 )

Back