• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Not really an accomplishment, but I saw my first Aurora tonight. That is surprising, considering how often I got on in the evening this month.

I also accomplished not getting any seasonal DIYs from balloons this month, despite shooting alot of them down...

didn’t get a chance to post yesterday. 🥴

january 31st
⛄ checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle, the HHA and the items that i ordered yesterday!
🎄 did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
⛄ talked to my villagers
🎄 bought turnips from daisy mae
⛄ sold stuff
🎄 shot down balloons
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 2 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 completed #4 of the “deep dive” and “popular penpal” nm achievements
⛄ mailed some letters
🎄 did a trade
⛄ got a pearl from pascal
🎄 checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
⛄ collected my daily bonus nook miles
🎄 checked the shops; bought gingham picnic shirts (blue, grey, purple), basketball shorts (black) and hand-knit socks (orange) from able’s!
⛄ completed some nook mile achievements

- main achievement was stopping Rodney from moving out.. I know he's been here forever and so it feels like he's asked to move a ridiculous amount of times but still kind of hurts. he's never leaving.
- bought some new clothing at last
- got some of the new festivale furniture and so now I'm planning to finally decorate the last remaining 'blank' area of my island
- gave Annabelle some medicine :(
- finally remembered to actually gift villagers to try and get their pictures - I've realised there isn't really anybody I could let go at the moment because I have none of their pictures, although if Annabelle or Yuka tried to leave I probably wouldn't stop them

• opened the mail and placed some orders
  • finished clearing out my house storage off clothing I didn't use
  • visited the shops
  • chopped wood, hit rocks, dug fossils
  • spoke to all villagers, gave gifts to Chèvre, Cookie and Nan
  • visited Redd but he didn't have anything I needed so left empty handed
  • popped balloons
  • was gifted a suit of lights by Fauna
  • agreed to let Judy call me Tulip
  • crafted items, mainly a lot of fish bait
  • did a lot of fishing
  • went diving, received a pearl from Pascal
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed a lot of miles that have built up over the last few days

I am playing very differently than how I did the first time so far. I have been TT since my start date and I am spending no more than about 15 to 30 minutes per day on my island. I am currently island hopping for my first three villagers and I want them to be Sherb, Megan, and Audie to start with. But, I'm only letting myself island-hop once per game day. So far it is July 2 and I'm still looking for them!

It is actually quite fun. And I purchased my very first thing ever with TBT on the forums, so now I have 100 days worth of NMTs to work with. Let's see if it will take that long to find them!

I sent a crown to my best friend from college because inside meaning and he's my favorite.

He texted me super excited about it which made me smile and brightened my workday!

In over six months, I finally got my sixth villager photo! It's from Queenie! Four more to go and I'll be happy.

2/1
• Saw the lights strung up at Resident Services! They look nice 👍
• Went on a shopping spree at the Able Sisters'.
• Ordered some new things from the catalog!
• Made a perfect snowman and received four large snowflakes!
• Caught some more regular snowflakes.
• Gulliver washed up on shore today (I'm hoping that soon, he'll send me the golden shovel recipe...)
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered more presents to my villagers.
• Ended up having to send Harry's present through the mail; when I went to see him, I discovered he was sick. I made sure to get him some medicine right away!
• Had to wait a long time before I could give Maddie her present; she decided to sit down and just would NOT budge... (eventually, I got fed up and decided to just send it through the mail)

Today I have got beau’ Photo , I was so happy then as usual I gave gifts to other villagers. And today I have got new villager Bree let’s see if I like her or not. Also I found new sea creature sea pig today , I haven’t get a chance to catch a Venus flower basket yet

well i got 3 stars on my second island and collected nook miles to get all the terraforming stuff but didn't know what to make lol
then built this in like 20 minutes before turning my game off
Screenshot_20210202-010516.jpg

obviously it's not great but then it's also unfinished haha

then on my main island, invited a few more amiibos in, only in the campsite 3 times not to move in
but now when i do decide if i want them, i don't have to mess around inviting them

I’ve been struggling soo much with making natural ponds and waterfalls for months. I finally was able to add a couple of pounds that don’t look all that bad. Sure they look unnatural , but they fit so much better on my island. The natural looking ones made my map looks strange since my map is so symmetrical and cubed.
I added two waterfalls that I can’t see too much (which is great). Now I just have to make them accessible to fish. That’s the only thing I’m missing to make my island fishing friendly and functional.

Reset today, so I unlocked the Town Hall today since I hate the beginning to get it out of the way. Also managed to get one of my dreamies on a mystery island. =)

Last edited:
Today, I started a major change to my island layout. I spent a ton of bells to move buildings around, relocate bridges, and demolish inclines since I have flattened my island recently. The direction I started out is no longer the direction I now want to go. :rolleyes:
Now I have to move again the stuff I just moved. This is going to be painful as well as expensive.
:cry:

I reset my one island again. It just wasn't clicking for me and I didn't feel like terraforming it into something I might like. This time I chose a map that is very different than any I've had before. I'm hoping it will work. I got peaches and a yellow airport, both fine. The peninsula is okay, not big enough for a house. I moved a bunch of stuff to my other island before resetting, but of course, once again, I forgot my fish models. I didn't have many this time but I'm still bummed. I keep forgetting the fish models!

• Commissioned a Blue Weevil Beetle model from Flick
  • Got the Crescent Moon Chair DIY from Celeste
  • Wished on stars (another heavy shower - I'm up to two now in 2021, which is one more than I had in all of 2020)

⛄ checked the mail; received 3 bamboo shoots from daisy mae, a veiled gardening hat from sprinkle and letters from the bank of nook and fuchsia!
🎄 had a camper today; it was gigi 🥴
⛄
did my daily grind of fossil hunting, material collecting, etc
🎄 talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from
⛄ caught a common butterfly for margie
🎄 sold stuff
⛄ shot down balloons
🎄 mailed some letters
⛄ built a perfect snowboy and got a large snowflake + got 3 large snowflakes from my other snowboys!
🎄 checked the recycling bin
⛄ bought the new valentine’s day items
🎄 collected my daily bonus nook miles
⛄ checked the shops; bought culottes (pink), festivale tank dresses (all variants), ogre costumes (all variants), an outdoor hat (light blue) and horned-ogre masks (all variants) from able’s + the new “viva festivale” reactions and a festivale confetti machine from nook’s!
🎄 completed some nook mile achievements

- I finally finished my sanctuary! Got the last rose planted this morning (I've been waiting for blue).

I'm going to spawn a couple more blue roses to put at my house, then I'll be finished with flower breeding.

- Built a lopsided snowboy. I've completed the badge and have all the items/diys. I also have plenty of materials stored, so now I'm just messing around, trying to get them as annoyed as possible when I construct them.

- Ordered a pink sailor tee to set aside for Flora's birthday. It'll look so cute on her!

- Intercepted a package Lolly wanted sent to Snake. They had an argument and she asked me to deliver it. Turned out to be a blue retro coat, which is nice, but not for him. At least they aren't trying to sneak instant muscle suits or towel wraps past me anymore.

Tonight, when I get home, I'll do the rest of my chores, hit the shops, check in with Label, and visit the rest of my villagers.

Back