• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I contemplated doing the fishing tourney but I think I have all of the items already. So, I don’t think I accomplished much haha

• opened the mail, received some cat grass from Diana and a camp umbrella from Raymond
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Wolfgang and welcomed Peanut to the island
  • a friend came over to visit my island so we did a few rounds of the fishing tourney - picked up 2 coolers, 2 fish wands, a fish rug and a fish print
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered flowers and moved a few around
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • Sanrio cards came today so I decided to invite Toby to replace Bea and did some TTing to move him in :D
  • visited Harvs Island to invite all the remaining villagers so I could order more items
  • TT'd to pick up various order of clothing and furniture
  • did a bit of island decorating
  • partly redecorated a couple of rooms in my main island house
  • completed a few nook miles tasks

Fell behind on my posting, caught back up!

4/6
• Took the football fish model out of the mail.
• Delivered the gifts! (Two were sent through the mail; Marina was sent a second letter as an apology for forgetting to attach the gift to the first one)
• Plucky was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
• Witnessed a conversation between Kitty and Marshal over catchphrases.
• Flick was here today; I brought him three spiders for a collectible.
• Put a few more Easter decorations into storage and also cleared out some more storage space.
• Checked out some more custom designs!

4/7
• Took the spider model out of the mail.
• Found a recipe for a DIY workbench in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Thanks to Kitty, I learned that Label was visiting the Island today; unfortunately, we had very different views on what counted as an "outdoorsy" outfit...
• Pekoe asked me to help her catch a goldfish; unfortunately, I couldn't find one, so I had to take one out of my storage.
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Sable told me how the cherry blossoms reminded her of her youth, back when she and Mabel used to take picnics under the trees when they were in bloom. She'd never told me this before, so I was happy to listen.
• Checked out some more patterns!

4/8
• Kicks was here today, and I dropped a lot of bells on him.
• Received a single Tailor's Ticket in the mail (I still believe Label was wrong in her judgment, but whatever)
• Was pleased to see that Kitty had already put the antique table I'd given her to good use; she'd put her yellow Nintendo Switch Lite on top of it. I was happy that it wasn't just left on the floor anymore.
• Caught a lot of cherry blossom petals 🌸
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

4/9
• Isabelle surprised us with the news that we were in for shooting stars tonight! 🌠
• Sahara was visiting today, and as usual, I completely bought her out.
• Delivered the gifts! (I was pleased to see that Harry was happy with his gift; it was the green paperboy cap he'd been looking at at the Able's just the other day)
• Patty asked me to help her catch a bug that liked sitting on flowers; it took me a lot longer than I would like to admit to catch one, and it ended up being just a stink bug.
• Caught more cherry blossom petals 🌸
• (Took a small break for dinner and to play some Overwatch)
• Made a huge truckload of wishes once stars started falling!
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for a lunar rover.

4/10 (Fishing tourney, and final blossom day)
• Lamented the fact that I wouldn't be seeing cherry blossoms anymore after today. Time to wait another year 😭
• Participated in the fishing tourney a few times.
• Collected a lot of star fragments off of the beach, and also found not one, not two, but FIVE Aries fragments! (I'm thinking about asking around to trade them for different frags)
• Found a recipe for a kettle bathtub in a bottle that had washed up on shore.
• Caught my final cherry blossom petals of the season 🌸
• Had a bunch of fossils assessed.
• Picked out and wrapped presents to deliver tomorrow!
• Cleared out more storage space. (I've noticed I end up doing this a lot...)
• Took a few photos in front of the fountain on Shop Isle. The cherry blossoms added a lovely visual effect.

april 10th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a cucumber pack from freya, a pirate bandanna from gullivarrr and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a grass standee diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a thread-worn sweater, a short-sleeve dress shirt and a portable record player in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a red-tulip bag
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | pietro taught me the “showmanship” reaction which was the last one i needed! 🤩
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | crafted a fishing rod, a net and a flimsy axe
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Today I got my stamp for 300 days on the island!
2021041113313100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

-Checked the mail ✉ got my hermit crab model from Flick so I placed it outside of my museum
-Visited both shops, nothing of interest but I did talk to Sable
-Did a little terraforming near my campsite since my stairs were built now
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Managed to collect 2 more cherry-blossom recipes! (then a friend came over and she gave me 2 of her spare cherry-blossom recipes because she's a life saver)

And lastly I accomplished avoiding Cj all day because I don't like when he takes pictures of me lol and I just didn't feel like fishing today

Yesterday

🌺 checked the mail; received my K.K. Slider song I ordered
🌺 dug up my daily fossils and money spot
🌺 collected materials
🌺 got a message in a bottle & got a diy
🌺 talked to my villagers Tammy, Iggly, Filbert, Audie and June
🌺 Donated my fossils
🌺 Did a trade
🌺 Continued working on my airport entrance
🌺 Bought some stuff
🌺 Sold some stuff
🌺 Talked to Huck my first campsite villager & asked him to move in (I had no choice really)
🌺 Pulled up some weeds
🌺 Checked my shop
🌺 Checked the recycling bin
🌺 Ordered a K.K. Slider song

More terraforming around my island entrance to which I’m pleased about progression wise on the left side. I just need to do the right side and then decorate with trees, shrubs and DIYs etc before I can move on to another area.

• opened the mail and placed a few more orders
  • visited the shops - purchased some white windflowers
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave gifts to Wolfgang and Peanut - received Wolfgangs photo :giggle:
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers, dug up some white mums and planted the white windflowers
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • did a little more redecorating inside the main house
  • picked up some weeds
  • took a look in the recycling bin but didn't pick anything up
  • customised a few items
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some of the miles

• Finished redoing my entrance.
  • Built a new incline
  • Tore down a whole section near Resident Services that I don't like anymore. Going to build a post office in that spot eventually.
  • Checked mail- Got my new butterfly model from flick.
  • Gave a bunny dress in yellow to Ketchup and she looks precious in it. 🥺
  • Bought more yellow and white flowers from my shop.
  • Crafted a couple of golden shovels since I have being rearranging a lot of flowers and needed them to last longer.
  • Collected some Mush diys to eventually sell. (I'm in Southern Hemisphere, so going into Autumn on my island).
  • Had to use up some nmt to go to mystery islands and collect some bamboo.
  • Moved Wolfgang next to Skye, because they are my ship and I wanted them next to each other. Then I decorated Wolfgang's garden.
  • Gave some farmer overalls to Papi. What a handsome boi.
  • Finally got my museum decorated to a way that I like after redoing it a thousand times.
  • Time travelled to collect some furniture I had ordered for that post office.
Did this all over the span of a couple of days.

-Checked the mail, Marshal sent me a fake scary painting and I got my stuff that I ordered
-Attended K.K.'s concert with Peewee, K.K. played "Hypno K.K."
-Checked both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Cleaned up some flower growth
-Swapped out some bushes since the azalea buds have popped out (I mostly just want green bushes no flowers)
-Emptied the recycle bin inside resident services
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks

4/11 (Raining)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week: 226,497 points.
• Delivered the gifts! (Two were sent through the mail)
• Found a recipe for a bamboo candleholder in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Marina asked me to help her catch a river fish; she ended up with a black bass.
• Finally took down the remaining Easter decorations near the plaza.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.
• Killed some time looking at custom designs.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Agent K.K.

No particular order:

Talked to Reneigh a few times.

Checked mail and set up items that I ordered for a room that I’m designing for end of month activity. Almost done with the room :)

Downloaded some qr codes for Punchy’s birthday party.

Crafted a grave and iron wand. Set them up, allng with brown fedora hat on a mushroom stool and the tangy designs 😋.

Dug some fossils and buried them and buried some pitfalls later on.

Celebrated Punchy’s birthday with a bunch of my friends 🥰 and gifted him wrapped fruit.

Later, moved some trees (ate some coconuts) and crafted two silos and ordered two wind turbines (found one in my storage). Set them up by my tavern.

Shook some coconut trees to get some more coconuts.

Crafted scattered papers and customized it with a design I downloaded and put it in my main room.

Went to harv’s studio to try to find new outfit to buy or use. downloaded some qr codes since there were designs for the outfit i wanted to make. not sure if i like how the hat looks (the shape looks off).

Came back on later to check my catalogue to update my wishlist since I don’t update it or check when my villagers give me clothes.

Contemplated about tting so I can could put more orders in and finish up the room and order the stuff for my new look ). Decided not to tt and wait.

I finally managed to earn Tiffany and Tom's photos, so I moved in new villagers to replace them using Amiibo cards. Welcome, Poncho and Opal! For some reason, I don't really like Poncho but since I purchased his Amiibo card, I feel like I should give him a chance. We'll see if I can stand him long enough to earn his photo. (I miss Bam, but I already have Bam's photo, so I let him move away.) Opal, however, I adore. When I started playing ACNH, I liked natural color villagers and Opal is a couple shades of green, so not natural. But she's cute and her house interior and exterior are really nice. She's a great snooty. So I don't expect to have any problem getting her photo. Her house is off by itself in a woodsy area. I'm thinking of decorating around it with butterfly and bug models and mush items.

april 11th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received letters from margie + the HHA and a pyjama dress from whitney!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got an orange hat diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the ironwood cart, shell fountain and ironwood low table today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a top hat, a comedian’s outfit, a simple kettle and an upright locker in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for fuchsia from audie
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | hung out with some friends to celebrate punchy’s birthday! ☺️
ʚϊɞ | did some bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | crafted a flimsy axe
ʚϊɞ | got “k.k. cruisin’” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a tight-knit sweater (black) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements