• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Yesterday, because the day just began:
- Built the bridge Nook asked me to do.
- Visited mystery islands : took none of the characters (I regret it) but farmed a lot : rocks, iron nuggets, wood...
- Because I did the three houses Nook asked me to decorate. A lot!
- Discovered Al was one of the guys coming. I'm not really happy.
- Visited by dream some islands. One was a nightmare because there was so many items on the ground, hidden, it's was a maze and not enjoyable at all (but beautiful city however)
- Talked a lot to my first villagers.
- Tried to catch the rain fish, but it never showed up.
- Went on Harvey Island to use my Amiiibo cards and buy some Sanrio furnitures.
- Decorated a bit my small house.
- Changed my look: skin tone, hair, and my clothes as well.
- So I had to farm Nook Points!

I finally got Étoile to agree to move to my island. I low-key wish the process of inviting amiibo villagers was a tad bit more interactive? Building furniture is kinda meh especially if it's a DIY recipe you already have. Anyhoo, she's finally coming to Moonshire! ❤

2021041215340500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Unfortunately this means that Aurora is moving away from Moonshire. I've had Aurora for just over a year (basically since the beginning) so it's a little sad to say goodbye to her now! I'll miss my little penguin. She was actually what I call a "luck villager" because she was found with the very last ticket I had on the mission to find her. :(

2021041215173900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I finally finished the landscaping for the moat area around my resident services, I just need to spruce it up with galaxy and celestial aesthetics now to embolden my island's theme! Will be fabulous and regal. :blush:

The ever-so elusive Saharah visited so I got a mysterious wallpaper and floor as well as a rug. I swear I haven't seen homegirl in like two weeks. I just hope I get Celeste again soon because I don't have anywhere near enough DIYs of her spacial and astrological sets to truly make me island feel like an aether paradise.
On the topic of Saharah, it's a pity we can't put rugs outside! I bought so many lunar rugs thinking I could put them all around my island but unfortunately I can't. It would make sense to have rug items be outdoor items because of things like 'welcome home' mats or even swimming area mats to prevent slipping; which I'm sure people could make use of for aesthetic reasons in-game. 🤔

I made Whitney a lovely dark-rose wreath which she has luckily put on her door, I have never gave a villager a wreath before! It always escapes my mind but I shall make more for the rest of them!

Last edited:
🌺 Got some of my dreamie villagers 🥳
🌺 Checked my mailbox
🌺 Got able sisters
🌺 Talking to my villagers
🌺 Found message in a bottle- got diy recipe
🌺 Got diy recipe from villager
🌺 Got reaction from villager
🌺 Bought some bushes from Leif
🌺 Dug up 4 fossils
🌺 Dug up bells
🌺 Pulled up weeds & sold them
🌺 Collected crafting materials & sold them
🌺 Checked shops - bought flowers
🌺 Got designs from Able sisters
🌺 continued working on my entrance
🌺 Checked recycling bin
🌺 Checked island rating - 2 stars - so close to get K.K. Slider come :)

I did all the basic, standard activities on my island today.

Dug up fossils
Checked the mail
Checked out the shops
Gathered materials
Did some fishing and bug catching for bells
Checked turnip prices

Still playing and even more to do today!

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers - gave gifts to Peanut and Toby
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug up fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered flowers and got rid of a few lily of the valleys as they were growing too much
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • caught and sold some fish
  • did a bit of diving and picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • completed some nook miles tasks and redeemed some more of the miles

april 12th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from freya and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a modelling clay diy from my daily diy bottle + my alt characters got the jail bars and leaf diys
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the log stakes, garden wagon and birdhouse today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a heart apron, a judge’s bell, a throwback skull radio and a rice cooker in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for fuchsia from freya and got a hawk jacket in return
ʚϊɞ | caught an olive flounder for freya and got a tankless toilet in return 🥴
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for whitney from sherb and got a sleeveless tunic in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | crafted a net, a shovel and a bamboo stopblock
ʚϊɞ | shot down a balloon and got 5k bells
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | commissioned an agrias butterfly model and 2 emperor butterfly models from flick
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought denim overalls (beige, blue, orange, red) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

finally found the ever elusive cutting board diy! now at long long long last, I can make an iron wood kitchen !!

• opened the mail and placed a couple of orders
  • visited the shops and purchased some customisation kits
  • spoke to my villagers - gave gifts to Peanut and Toby
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • collected and sold seashells from the beach
  • crafted and customised a couple of items
  • did a little island decoarting
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • watered the flowers
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

13/04/2021
  • It was raining today, so I didn't need to water my pumpkins!
  • Dug up all my fossils and got them appraised
  • Cookie moved in today, so I went to go and see her and the outside of her house
  • Planted some pink and white flowers in Cookie's garden
  • Gave Flo a chic windflower wreath for her door, to match her purple roof and the purple windflowers in her garden
  • Spoke to all of my villagers
  • Caught a carp for Mitzi
  • Flick was on my island today, so I gave him 3 honeybees to make a model from
  • Scanned in Rilla's amiibo card! This is the first Sanrio card I've scanned in since I received them <3
  • Crafted Rilla the birdhouse that she asked for. I'll scan her in tomorrow and the next day so she moves in
  • Ordered the Hello Kitty clothing items! I will order the furniture bits tomorrow
  • Replaced all the camellia bushes with azalea bushes

-Checked the mail, got a song I ordered
-Visited both shops
-Kicks was here, so I checked out what he was selling
-Planted a few bushes and moved some other bushes around
-Placed down some more path in a few areas
-Crafted a bench, and some more signposts and placed those in a few spots
-Broke the rock that I am still working on moving
-Planted a money tree
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks
-Ordered another streetlamp

april 13th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received wooden-frame glasses from audie, an agrias butterfly model from flick and tom nook’s photo that i redeemed with my nook points!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a plain wooden shop sign diy from my daily diy bottle + my alt characters got the apple hat and cardboard bed diys
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the cherry rug, grass standee and woodland wall today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an imperial low table, a nurse’s jacket, a doctor’s coat and a retro dress in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for chèvre from fuchsia and got a top coat in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | worked on my backyard and it’s officially complete!! 🤩 looking forward to sharing pics of it; it’s my first completed area and i’m honestly pretty proud of it. :’)
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies - a new one spawned!
ʚϊɞ | crafted coconut juice and a flimsy axe
ʚϊɞ | customized tom nook’s photo and added it to my photo wall
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I took a lot of mush items from my old island where my player has lots of materials and recipes, to my newer island which hasn't had mush season yet.

I gave a lot of gifts to villagers but received no photos yet.

i went to nook's and bought a simple panel, and new shovel. i might go back to nooks later today to look at the wallpaper and flooring, and im going to replace some of my bushes.

I dis a spring garden under the rain. And made a dream adress. I keep running through it because its so pretty!!!! If youd like to see it my dream adress is DA-3132-3067-2492 :)

Not something I accomplished in the game itself...but, I broke down and ordered some of the bootleg Sanrio chips...so I should have those tomorrow. Maybe those will help get me back into playing more...or maybe I'll just be like "why did I buy these?" Lol...

• opened the mail - received a dish drying rack from Wolfgang and old-fashioned alarm clock from Fauna
  • spoke to my villagers - gave gifts to Peanut and Toby
  • visited the shops - purchased a Junihitoe Kimono from Able Sisters
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • popped a few balloons
  • watered the flowers
  • cleared out some of the house storage and crafted some items with some of the excess materials
  • caught and sold some fish
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

Back