• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I finally got rid of all of my flowers! That took a while to do since they took over. Now I get to relax and villager hunt for the last two new villagers I need: Raymond and Reneigh.

I received Chai's photo and the next day told her it was okay to move out. Now, to find a new villager! I'd love to find Megan on a mystery island tour.

In no particular order:

I checked my mail.

I visited Rudy and saw he was sick and went back to my storage and grabbed medicine. I gave him medicine. I sold item he gave me.

I gave spike wrapped coconuts. I gave reneigh wrapped coconuts. I sold the items they gave me. bought a couple stacks of red wrapping paper and bought a few customization kits.

i traded. I dug up some flowers and then placed a robust statue down.

I tried adjusting some of the path I put down somewhere but ended up returning to what it was before.

i went to harv’s studio to try to come up with more ideas. i downloaded a qr code.

I finally got rid of all of my flowers! That took a while to do since they took over. Now I get to relax and villager hunt for the last two new villagers I need: Raymond and Reneigh.

Raymond and Reneigh are wonderful.

I received a photo from Etoile. Ended up inviting Lily to replace Chai and Mitzi to replace Etoile.

In no particular order:

I checked my mail. I dug up some fossils and flowers, sold the flowers.

I talked to some of my villagers.

I gave Spike wrapped Coconuts and Reneigh some as well; sold the items they gave me.

I gave flick some tarantulas on my main and one alt to turn into models. I gave a diy that a villager gave me and dropped it off at an alt’s house. I learned the recipe on my alt.

I put some paths down that were removed when I moved a house.

I went to Harv’s studio a few times. I just came up with one more thing to try in front of my museum. I may keep this. I ordered some furniture that i needed for the design.

Now I may make a design for my island journal or just do something small.

After seeing how massive the banded dragonfly model is a few nights ago I really wanted that as my next bug model. Since Flick was in town today I spent some time hunting enough of them down.

Yesterday I finally sorted out my path at the entrance to my island and I'm finally pleased with how it looks after a week or so of changing it every other day... now I just have to continue it throughout my island. Also I finally moved my house to it's new location and added some more tree's and bamboo plants on the cliffs behind it to fill it out more, the mixture of tree's looks really good and natural. Apart from that I got another mermaid item from Pascal, found Guliver's missing phone parts and caught some new sea creatures for the museum.

Hurray! After months of lazy attempts to grow blue roses, in which I frequently abandoned the project and only followed the loosest guidelines I finally got my first one!

55D5ABD4-77E3-4397-BDFC-330B16A760D1.jpeg

Is it a coincidence it happened on the same day as this momentous occasion

90798991-27F4-4DEA-B9B1-F8FBE3D63A90.jpeg

😉😋🥳

On May first I gave all 10 islanders a new wreath-the pretty tulip wreath-and they all had it on their doors the next day! Makes me happy...

I have recently crafted wreaths for our islanders and our three characters (13 total) for each month of the year. I love to look at them in my storage!

Over the last couple of days;

• opened the mail - received Rover's Photo and the bell vouchers
  • placed a few orders
  • visited the shops - purchased some customisation kits
  • spoke to my villagers - gave gifts to Rosie and Whitney
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • did a bit off diving and collected a pearl from Pascal
  • watered the flowers, got rid off a few overgrown ones and pulled up some weeds
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • continued a bit off island decorating
  • checked the recycling bin
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

Dobie is moving in so that's four villagers I've wanted. I've decided to move out Dom and move in Teddy instead when I have the chance given I don't time travel. I'm also set on those aprons for Father's Day that have been datamined, when those are released. I'm still trying to get a giant clam though; for some reason they just refuse to show for me.

In no particular order:

I checked my mail on an alt and on my main.

I dug up some fossils.

I dropped the items i had ordered by my museum.

I dropped off the tarantula model from my alt at my main’s house.

I talked to some of my villagers. I shook some coconut trees and wrapped two pairs of three coconuts. I gifted spike and reneigh wrapped coconuts. Sold what they gave me.

TTed a few times to order more items and get them.

I crafted more stalls and customized them all twice (second time just now after downloading new qr code). Customized simple panels. Tried some terracotta tile qr codes i downloaded but didn’t like them so I deleted them both. Messed around with the default terracotta path and then got rid of what i put down; I may try the paths once I have the area more complete and an idea how to lay out the path.

I bought a lot of customization kits.

I turned around some of the furniture after receiving feedback from a friend and moved them around.

I downloaded another qr code to maybe use on a simple panel and put it next to the Three Houses’ heraldry. I customized two simple panels with it and put them out with the others. When I put only one out, I didn’t think it looked good with the white background but with two out I think it looks better though.

Removed/adjusted some cliffs. Removed some spooky lantern sets and sold them and moved hay bed over and added a little more fence behind the pasture.

Withdrew some bells from my abd.

Transferred two red Festivale stalls that I haven’t sold on here from alt to my main and set them up.

That’s it for now. May continue brainstorming or go to Harv’s studio later

Today I did all the basic daily activities, fed Pascal and helped out Gullivarrr find his phone in the ocean! Can't wait to see what reward I get tomorrow!

Back