• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

5/8 (raining)
• Recieved a tailor's ticket in the mail from Label.
• Found a recipe for making a Matryoshka in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Cleaned out a lot of random sticks from the Cemetery.
• Marina misplaced a bag and couldn't figure out where she'd left it. She asked me if I would be willing to help her find it, which I did rather quickly; it turned up on Shop Isle.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Swing.
• Gathered up the 20 fossils I'd saved up, had them all assessed, and then sold them for a large sum of bells.
• Checked out even more custom designs...

I attempted to make the front part of my Japanese island look more urban, with mixed results. It's okay but I don't love it. However, I'd proud of myself for attempting something urban for the first time. Also, I earned Toby's photo--earned photo #130--and so moved Zucker back in to that plot. Zucker! I've now earned all the Sanrio items.

I got my last smile isle badge two days ago. That took a lot of work. I just need to visit KK. 4 more times and I'll have all the badges.

I made a cute puppy park next to the apartment building. I figured the tenants needed a place for their dogs to play and potty.

Redecorated a couple of small areas. I have two villager yards that I created shortly after getting the game. I kept them tropical, but now one is pineapple themed and the other is watermelon. They turned out really cute.

Not much was done on the island today, mainly island-related TBT activities!
💜 Checked my mail
💜 Talked to my villagers
💜 Checked shops
💜 Got rid of weeds!
💜 Changed my hair to purple! (Go Team Purple!)
💜 Designed some purple heart face paint, a Purple hat with a P on the front and a Purple P to use on a poster.
💜 Took photos of me and Megan at Harv's island to use as my TBT avatar.
💜 Took group photos of all my villagers at Harv's island to use as my signature.
💜 Made a themed room at Harv's, of my loose interpretation of what our Purple Team Command Post might look like to earn points for our team! 💜😊

Last edited:
today my first golden rose bloomed : ) im super happy about it
my luck with this game has been freaking unreal! my first 2 villagers were phoenix and moose (meh) but still theyre cute
then i got my alltime favourite coco! along with freckles and papi!!
my first campsite villager was marshal!!
then the villager hunting commenced and within 5 tickets (across 2 days) i managed to get both flurry and vivian (idk how to spell it lols)
but yea im super happy about that, i think my able sisters opens soon too, i placed the plot for it yesterday
imma go villager hunting again so i can reach my 9 villager thingy and get 1 step closer to getting kk slider : )
also im running really short on flowers and i will literally take any flowers if anyone is selling any :) as im like a 1 star island rn

may 6th
checked the mail; received a board game from beau!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got an orange umbrella diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a gingham picnic shirt, a mountain parka, a school jacket and an astro dress in return
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing and diving
crafted a fishing rod
watered my orange lilies
harvested my pear trees
bought rugs from saharah + gave her 10 exchange tickets and got a dark-chocolate wall + future-tech flooring; also finally got a rug i needed (blue argyle rug)!!
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I started looking for Megan with 85 Nook Miles Tickets in my pockets. Down to 59 now. Still no Megan. I think I've only seen her on a mystery island once, a long time ago when I was seeking Raymond. Judy and Sherb and Audie and Dom show up for me more regularly. But not Megan or Cyd. Reneigh doesn't show up either but that because she's on the island already.

today my first golden rose bloomed : ) im super happy about it
my luck with this game has been freaking unreal! my first 2 villagers were phoenix and moose (meh) but still theyre cute
then i got my alltime favourite coco! along with freckles and papi!!
my first campsite villager was marshal!!
then the villager hunting commenced and within 5 tickets (across 2 days) i managed to get both flurry and vivian (idk how to spell it lols)
but yea im super happy about that, i think my able sisters opens soon too, i placed the plot for it yesterday
imma go villager hunting again so i can reach my 9 villager thingy and get 1 step closer to getting kk slider : )
also im running really short on flowers and i will literally take any flowers if anyone is selling any :) as im like a 1 star island rn
i just got fauna wtah

5/9 (windy)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 229,638 points! (Thank you, Harry!)
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Snake the ninja rabbit.
• Patty asked me if I would be willing to catch her an ocean fish; she ended up with a seahorse.
• Found Marshal taking a nap near Resident Services.
• An announcement for Gayle's Birthday popped up on the bulletin board!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

- Finished my island's Springcore theme and released the dream address! (This happened at the end of last month)

Now....

- I have begun flattening my island to start my new theme!
- Flattening progress is going well. I started on the 2nd May and I have done over half the island.
- Made a list of new villagers that I want to have for my new theme. It was so hard to pick, but I did it.
- Time travelled back to Jan because I want to have my island set in Summer.
- Celebrated Papi's Birthday! Gifted him some cute clothing.
- Check mail box and emptied it.
- Had a massive storage clear out.
- Traded for some hybrid flowers that I want to use.
- Crafted a couple of golden shovels to help with moving flowers.
- Flick appeared on my island- Gave him Paper Kite Butterflies to turn into a model.

I moved Beardo's house back to where it previously were. The area I was planning for him and Deli just wasn't working out. Gonna have to try a new approach.

Spent 85 nook miles tickets looking for Megan with no luck. I ended up time traveling to see who the game would move into the empty plot and it turned out to be Sprinkle. I love Sprinkle but she lived on my island before and I already have her photo.

Now I've gotta earn more NMT or trade for some, because I'm completely out. Another plot could be opening and I'll try to find Megan again.

No one here has listed her in awhile and Nookazon is a pain. I made a decent bid for Megan there today and the seller took two hours before rejecting my bid.

I haven't been doing much in my town lately, but today I did a little redecoating. I have a small bedroom that I liked, but I made a few changes and made it daisy themed. I love the new look.

I talked to Julian since he just moved in, did my daily tasks, and invited Fang to my campsite so I can get him to move in eventually

5/10 (Patty's birthday! )
(Admittedly, not much was done today, on account for a lack of time)
• Saharah was here, so I definitely "paid" her a visit.
• Attended Patty's party! (She seemed to really like the gift! )
• A post for Pekoe's birthday has appeared on the bulletin board!
• Decided to deliver the gifts tomorrow instead.

LOTS, which is satisfying to say after restarting New Solace.

Started building behind town hall (where the shops will be), trying to make it look as natural as possible. It's taking up a bit more land mass than planned, but it'll be worth it in the end.

Also did the usual shopping, talking to neighbors, and even had my boyfriend stop by to pick up stuff and look around.

Now that I think about it, this is over the span of a few days, and admittedly time traveling to get everything moved and built lol.

Back