• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Judy moved out yesterday so I went on a bunch of mystery island tours with an open mind as I had Chai scanned and prepped in case I was unlucky. Fortunately, I found Audie after about ten tickets so I'm very happy with that. She will fit in very well.

• opened the mail
  • spoke to my villagers - gave gifts to Whitney and Rosie
  • visited the shops - purchased a couple of hats from Able Sisters
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • visited some dream addresses
  • watered the flowers and rearranged a few
  • popped some balloons
  • Flick was visiting so I caught some bugs and sold them to him
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • completed some tasks on my second character
  • checked the recycling bin
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks back on my main character and redeemed some miles

The only thing I got done yesterday was doing my dailies and watering my flowers only to find have a blue hyacinth growing, I was so pleased when I saw it considering how long it's taken me to grow hybrids. Now all I need is purple hyacinths to show up as I've given up all attempts for now on breeding blue roses.

Last edited:
haven’t played in a few days. 😬

may 1st
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from the bank, mom’s knapsack, a diner neon clock from fuchsia and a few carnations from @Rairu (i’m late but tysm!! ❤️)
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a plain wooden shop sign diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got some brown honeycomb tile and a raincoat in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | watered my orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | invited étoile to the campsite for the 3rd time + crafted her a grass standee and got a ninja costume in return. she’s officially moving in!! 🥳
ʚϊɞ | got “k.k. dirge” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

may 2nd
| checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and some camo flooring from whitney!
| dug up my daily fossils and money spot
| collected materials
| got a log chair diy from my daily diy bottle
| talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a tatami bed and a firefighter uniform in return
| checked the recycling bin; found a work apron, a fancy violin and a box-skirt uniform
| collected my daily bonus nook miles
| sold stuff
| did some fishing and bug catching
| crafted a net
| watered my orange lilies
| planted some flowers
| stopped whitney from moving
| invited rilla to the campsite for the 1st time + crafted her some small cardboard boxes and got a jester costume in return
| checked the shops
| completed some nook mile achievements

did a lot today! i cleaned up a lot of flowers as usual 😅 and i got a few more achievements c: i ttd to grab the last creatures i needed, the sea pig and spider crab. i even got very lucky and found them right away which was a relief bc i was not looking forward to diving for a long time. i donated them to my museum and now i have completed all exhibits except for the art one. redd showed and i was able to buy a genuine painting i didnt have yet 😎 i also grabbed the achievement for new years on my trip to grab the sea pig since i fell asleep before midnight haha the firework show was fun so im glad i got to see it. i tried to build a perfect snowman bc i still dont have that achievement but failed like i do every time.. maybe next winter. i also went mystery island hopping to get the wasp catching achievement (and i finally did woo) and i also managed to finish the wood chopping achievement while doing that. after all that achievement grinding ive been relaxing with some fishing and bug catching. probably the most productive acnh day ive had in a while

I went mystery island hopping with 20 NMT in my pockets, looking for Megan. Unfortunately, I didn't find Megan. The empty plot was autofilled by Kiki. I love Kiki! But she already lived on my island before and I already have her photo. I might keep her for awhile and look for Megan again when/if Marty decides to move out. Kiki's house would look nice in the area where Marty's house is and Megan's house would go well where Kiki's house currently is. I'd rather move the houses than dig up flowers.

Meanwhile I need to earn more Nook Miles or buy some NMT, because I'm running out! And still no Megan. :-( Someone listed her today on Nookazon and the trader had no reviews so I didn't offer for her.

I planted more fruit trees today so I can have more to give away to others when they visit. And I also have been trying to move my rocks out of the way for most of it haha

moved / removed some trees, reorganized some flowers, agreed to a villager moving out, built some furniture and built a plaza to put it on... and finally achieved my 5 star rating!!! <3 <3 <3 woo!!

I moved Rilla in and had her plotted.​
I deep sea dived for pascal​
I had few shooting stars and Celeste came and visited got a new diy!​
I gifted my neighbors some new clothes​
I sent Judy a cute umbrella.​
I bought a crown for whooping 1.2m bells​

may 3rd
checked the mail; received a bingo wheel from audie
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a birdhouse diy from my daily diy bottle
étoile moved in today!! 🐑💗
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a rugby uniform, a ballet outfit and an unfinished puzzle in return
did a treasure hunt with chèvre; i didn’t find the treasure in time 🥴
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did a trade
planted some flowers
harvested my pear trees
watered my orange lilies
did some bug catching
invited rilla to the campsite for the 2nd time + crafted her a log bed and got an attus robe in return
bought back-bow socks (blue) from kicks
checked the shops; bought a ninja hood (purple) from able’s + flower seeds and wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

Fell waaaayyyyyy behind in posting, but I've caught back up!

4/28
• Took the suckerfish model out of the mail.
• Found Gulliver washed up on the beach again.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Witnessed a conversation between Kitty and Harry about how annoying tv ads can be.
• Marina asked me if I could catch her a bug that likes to sit on flowers; luckily for her, I had just caught an orchid mantis a few minutes ago.
• Removed some excess flower growth that I had missed the other day.
• Checked out some more custom designs.
• (Had to take a small break to charge because my switch was literally on 1%)
• Had a ton of fossils assessed (I had saved up 20 over the past few days).

4/29
• Isabelle announced the beginning of May Day celebrations!
• Recieved a candy-skull mask in the mail from Gulliver!
• Rex showed me how to make a rose wreath!
• Leif was here today, although I didn't buy anything.
• Decided to go ahead and take the May Day trip. Unfortunately, it aggravated me quite badly, as I had to reset the maze twice for simple mistakes (which humiliates me to admit), and so I was annoyed when I finally reached Rover and collected all of the bell vouchers.

4/30
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Billy the Goat.
• Retrieved the bell vouchers from the mail, along with an apron from the DAL.
• Also recieved Rover's photo! :D (Now I feel bad for losing my temper yesterday... 😅 )
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to my residents.
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for a rose wand.
• Kitty apparently borrowed something from Rex, but forgot to return it, and asked if I could help her get it back to him; I agreed to deliver it.
• Found Gullivarrr washed up on the beach again; I found the phone a little further down the shoreline.
• Poor Plucky had fleas! :(
• Witnessed a conversation between Plucky and Maddie about apologies and trendiness.
• A few stars fell, so I made some wishes!
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

5/1
• Recieved a special knapsack in the mail from in-game Mom, this time in a different pattern!
• Also recieved a pirate outfit in the mail from Gullivarrr, this time in black!
• Delivered the gifts! (Some were sent through the mail.)
• Collected a few star fragments off of the beach.
• Found a recipe for a dark wooden-mosaic wall in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Sat down and spent some time with Pekoe along the riverside.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Pondering.

5/2
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 228,510 points! (Looks like putting up Rover's photo raised the score! :D )
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Ran into Wisp on the beach; after helping him out, I recieved a brown shanty wall. (And also hit the final Wispy Island Secrets milestone!)
• An announcement for Patty's birthday popped up on the bulletin board!

5/3 (raining)
• Marina told me that Rex was sick; I made sure to swing by the store and pick up some medicine for him.
• Harry lost a bag and was worried sick about it; I assured him I'd find it. It turned up on the other side of the island, near the flower gardens (and as a reward, I finally earned Harry's photo! :D Yay!!!)
• Found Wisp again! This time, he was hanging out in the pumpkin patch. After helping him out, I recieved a honeycomb-tile wall.
• Leif was visiting today, though I didn't buy anything.
• Had 20 saved-up fossils assessed, and then sold them for a ton of bells.
• Found a space in my room to put Harry's photo up!
• Picked out and wrapped presents to deliver tomorrow.

5/4
• A recipe bottle washed up on shore, from Gigi!
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Plucky showed me how to make an apple hat.
• Kicks was here today, and I made sure to stop by and check out his wares.
• Found a lost bag in the stalls at the seaside cafe; after asking around, I brought it back to Pekoe, who turned out to be the owner.
• Harry apparently borrowed something from Marina, but forgot to return it, and asked if I could help him get it back to her; I agreed to deliver it.
• Caught a scorpion that was refusing to let Marshal leave his yard.

5/5 (very windy)
• Found a recipe for a chic cosmos wreath in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Redd was here today; however, I already had the real versions of each piece of art he was selling... The only thing I ended up walking out with was a pink blender(mixer).
• Checked out some custom designs.

5/6
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered some gifts to my residents. (Kitty's was sent through the mail, as I couldn't find her anywhere I looked.)
• Caught multiple peacock butterflies!
• Found Flick hanging out in Kitty's yard; I brought him plenty of rare bugs to sell, along with three moths for a collectible.
• Was attacked by a scorpion out of nowhere as I was headed back to my house... Upon regaining consciousness, another showed up right outside my yard; I chased it down and was getting ready ti catch it, but it decided to commit suicide by jumping into the ocean.
• Picked out and wrapped new presents to deliver tomorrow.

5/7
• Took the moth Model out of the mail.
• Delivered the gifts! (Harry's was sent through the mail, as he was too invested in his book to stand up)
• Label was back, once again with an outdoorsy challenge. This time, with suggestions from my family members, I was able to pass the check.
• Plucky was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind.
• Witnessed a conversation between Maddie and Marina, both of them confused as to the meaning of small-talk.

- Started my newest island. Starters: Biff and Rocket.
- Got the orange airport
- Placed main character's house and villager houses on island
- Nook miles tasks
- Clean up weeds
- Picked up seashells
- Shook fruit trees

On my other island, I transferred items between characters.
- Shopped
- Cleaned island

may 4th
checked the mail; received a cute tea table from chai!
collected materials
got a garden bench diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a blue simple-cloth wall, a career jacket and some alpinist overalls in return
delivered a package for chai from chèvre
checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-tulip bag and a cardboard box
sold stuff
crafted a few shovels and a brick well
did some fishing and bug catching
planted some flowers
checked the shops

may 5th
checked the mail; received a letter from chèvre!
collected materials
got a dark bamboo rug diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a cute tea table, a sari and a thick-stripes shirt in return
caught a banded dragonfly for chai and got a sweatshirt in return
caught a stinkbug for chai and got a folding floor lamp in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did some bug catching and diving
watered my orange lilies
crafted a log dining table
checked the shops

Ankha gave me her photo today. Didn't think it would be this fast. Although she moved in April 8th.

I received Lily's photo. Too soon, Lily! I'm not ready for her to go yet.

However, the plot where her house is would look great with Megan's house, so if Lily asks to move, I'll let her and look for Megan again.

I moved Marty and Rilla out, replacing them with Grizzly and Monty, two adorable crankies. So now I'm working on earning their photos along with Mitzi's and Flora's.

I have 5 playable characters and redeemed everyone's nook miles for nook miles tickets. So I now have about 60 more NMT to use to look for Megan or buy her on Nookazon or here if she becomes available.

Not so much an "accomplishment" but pretty cool it happened. I walked into Biancas house and she wasn't there xD

Attachments

• 2021050808011700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    2021050808011700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 7
Back