• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

My favorite villager Molly after 11 months of being on my island has finally give me her photo! I never felt this much happiness in a long time. I am not going to let her go after this, but its very nice that I finally got her photo! That was by far the best accomplishment to have on my main island.
E1HHtKyVUAAp4fo.jpg

I had a lot to do today, since it was my first proper play session in a while!

-Check the mail, got some nice letters and fake art from Erik
-Went to talk to everyone, they all gave me sass for "ignoring them" lol
-Tipper was crafting gold bars, but I already have the recipe
-Found a lost item, it was Cookie's! She gave me a sweatshirt in return
-Gave wrapped fruits to Flo, she gave me coveralls with arm covers (so ugly)
-Checked both shops, bought a new slingshot as mine was broken
-Cleaned up some freshly spawned flowers
-Flick was visiting so I sold him a few random bugs that I had
-Completed a few Nook Miles tasks

I started to chop down my fruit trees to move my villagers but I only did a row and got tired. Haha anyone is welcome to come help me chop them down and keep what you need!!

I just started my first island, and today I placed my second ramp (to Pietro's house) and Able Sisters also opened!

This was more yesterday... But Lobo is on my island today!!! ;v; I had an empty plot and I went island hopping to find someone and about 5th or 6th island in I found him!! He's a dreamie of mine so I was so happy to see him <3

I haven't played in a couple days, tbh...which is the first time I've really done that since the game came out. Definitely feeling the lack of content now, and anticipating what a summer update might bring. That said...I checked in today. Vry brief runaround. Bottle recipe (a worthless orange wall that I already knew)...and then I checked both shops (nothing noteworthy). And that was it. I'm still in the process of rebuilding my entire town...but I don't really have the energy for that today.

I finally got around to cleaning up some flowers! It’s taken me like a year, lol. I started designing my Able Sisters area last year, but never got around to finishing it for some reason. The area got so overgrown, but I never felt up to clearing it. Until today! I really like how it’s turning out so far. I added some of the old style dirt/log patches and some teddy bears. I’m still working on the foliage, though.

I just ended up doing my usual dailies which mainly involved fishing and harvesting more pumpkins alongside tweaking a bit of a terraforming for where my museum will finally end up. Other than that I had Chief visit my island and after playing a few games with him I got him to move to my island permanently.

-Checked the mail, got a letter from Hornsby and a package from DAL with the DAL backpack!
-Cleaned up some more flowers by my house as usual
-Redd is here so I went to check out what he has, I bought a scary painting
-Checked out both shops
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Flo, she gave me a retro sweater
-Cleaned up some Easter decorations that I still had displayed 😳
-Cut down and replanted a few trees, I'm going to stop their growth to make them mini trees this time
-Completed a few nook miles tasks
-Got some cherry blossom petals from a lovely user here so I was able to do some decorating on my little Sakura picnic area

I received photos from Cleo and Admiral. I'm not replacing them with new villagers though since I might be resetting soon.

I completed my reading nook and found some new inspiration on what to do with the rest of my island. I'm slowly trying to fill everything up

Back