• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• opened the mail - received my Nook Shopping orders, a Strawberry Umbrella from Fauna and some Vivid Socks from Sherb
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers and picked up a couple more weeds
  • collected a message bottle from the beach and received the Ironwood Cart DIY which I already knew
  • spoke to Leif and purchased some Pumpkin Starts and White-Azalea Starts
  • purchased a Picnic Basket and Dark Herringbone Flooring from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Humble Sweater and Hi-Tech Sneakers from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received a Table with Cloth
  • completed some trades
  • caught and sold some fish
  • spoke to my villagers - stopped Diana from moving
  • picked up the Ironwood Cupboard DIY from Vivian which I already knew
  • gave gifts to Julian, Vivian and Bill - received a Green Honeycomb Tile, a Masquerade Mask and a Mama Bear
  • crafted and customised some more items
  • did a bit more decorating around my island
  • checked the recycling bin and picked up a Young-Royal Shirt
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

Didn't post yesterday due to how late I got around to playing. 😓 Lesson learned, don't stay up too late, my guys.

9/28 (raining again, very late day)
• Chatted with Patty (out for a stroll), Pekoe (chilling at home), Kitty (out searching for bugs), Pashmina (taking a walk on the beach), and Mathilda (crafting a tall garden rock).
• Dug up a few clams to make more bait with.
• Wisp was here, but I was so tired that I didn't feel up to talking to him today... 😣
• Gullivarrr was also here...considering that I've most, if not all, of the Pirate items catalogued, I didn't talk to him either 😣 (it was 2:24AM when I wrote this; I was practically dozing off during dialogue...)
• Removed some excess flower growth from yesterday's rain.
• Almost forgot tomorrow was Marshal's birthday; I hurriedly picked out and ordered a present, with plans to wrap it before the party tomorrow. (I made sure not to get him a hat, this time; not that he didn't like it, he loved the beret, but last time was even more rushed than this time, which made me feel bad)

9/29 (Marshal's Birthday!)
• Took Marshal's present out of the mail and wrapped it up in a flash, and then attended the party. Although he didn't put it on (it was an argyle sweater), he still seemed to like it anyway. (Come to think of it, that was his reaction to the beret last year...and then I found him wearing it the next day) Rex was just happy to be invited 😆
• Chatted with Mathilda (out for a stroll), Pekoe (gardening in her yard), Patty (busy fishing), Pashmina (chilling at home, decided I needed some night-vision goggles), and Kitty (who decided to tend to the hybrid gardens, and I hadn't been expecting to find her up there).
• C.J. was back, this time with a Big-time catching challenge; upon completion, I brought him three Rays for a collectible.
• Was relieved to find that the Mahi-mahi would still be available in October, so I wouldn't have to panic fish all day tomorrow (phew!).
• Removed some excess flower growth from yesterday's rainfall.
• Dug up some more clams and made more bait!
• Deposited some bells into savings.

• opened the mail - received a Trilobite from Bill
  • watered the flowers and picked up some weeds
  • collected some seashells from the beach and picked up a message bottle, received the Tall Lantern DIY which I already knew
  • spoke to Kicks and purchased some Ballet Slippers
  • purchased a Purple-Rose Wall and some Black-Brick Flooring
  • purchased a Lettered Cap and some Pleather Sneakers from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received a Mug
  • went diving and picked up another pearl from Pascal
  • spoke to my villagers - Sherb gifted me a Skateboarding Helmet
  • picked up the Cherry Hat DIY from Rosie which I already knew
  • gave gifts to Julian, Vivian and Bill - received two Acorn Knit Caps and a Judge’s Bell
  • agreed to buy a Denim Cap from Raymond
  • crafted and customised some items
  • checked the recycling bin and picked up a Rattan End Table and a Satin Dress

9/30
• Took the ray model out of the mail.
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for the star clock.
• Chatted with Kitty (helped her return an item to Marshal that she'd forgotten about), Patty (out hunting for bugs, decided to give me a pair of octagonal glasses), Pekoe (hanging out in the plaza), Mathilda (who invited Plucky over to her house), and Pashmina (chilling at home).
• Discovered that Marshal had put his birthday gift on display in his house. I guess that means he liked it after all.
• Startled by falling stars (frankly, I should've known they were coming, since Celeste was visiting), made wishes where I could.
• Checked out some custom designs.
• Steeled myself for some extreme Halloween decorating tomorrow 🎃 started by picking out a witch hat to wear!

- Donated all the fish and insects caught in the last few days to the museum that just opened. A good fifty. Fossils and sea creatures too.
- Read my letters
- Participated in the customization workshop. I will finally be able to change the color of my fishing rod before it breaks!
- Bought my five items of the day at Nook Shopping
- Talked to my villagers. A new one has just arrived: Claude
- Taken my first Halloween recipe given by one of my first villagers (I don't understand that event for now, I'll search for informations)

I'm going to fish this afternoon and harvest wood in the main part of my island.

• opened the mail - received some Moccasin Boots from Julian and a Record Box from Raymond
  • watered the flowers
  • collected a message bottle from the beach and received the Cherry Speakers DIY which I already knew
  • purchased some Candy and a Blue-Crown Wall from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Sweet Dress from Able Sisters
  • popped a balloon and received some bells
  • spoke to my villagers - picked up and learnt the Spooky Tree DIY from Julian
  • celebrated Raymond’s birthday, along with Rosie, and gifted him a Nintendo Switch Lite
  • gave gifts to Julian, Vivian and Bill - received some Sepia Puzzle Flooring, an Elegant Dress and a Mountain Parka
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a bit of redecorating inside one of the rooms of my main home
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today

I gave each of my islanders a natural mum wreath yesterday and today they all have them on their doors! That's the wreath on Octavian's door. I don't know what O'Hare is ranting about!

Easy Street
October 1, 2021
2021100313210100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Today was a big day!

I went island hopping - just 3 islands.
First Island, I found Sylvia - no thank you, ma'am. But it was money island!
Second Island, I found Bearold - please enjoy your camping sir. You won't be coming home with me.. But I found pears! I didn't have pears!
Third Island, I found bamboo! AND PEITRO. So I asked that creepy clown boi to come live with Marcel and I so we can open a scary carnival pier on our island.

I decorated my 2nd island Spiral with a lot of the leftover spooky items from last year. My main island Destiny is pretty much complete with all the spooky items.

This will probably be the only time I post here because I rarely feel like I accomplish much on my island anymore but...

I got the final Deep Dive stamp for my Nook Mile achievements while simultaneously picking up 3 Venus' Flower Baskets...and now I never have to dive again. The VFB was the last sea creature I needed to pick up to have 3 of all of them in storage just in case we ever get the ability to have sea creature models.

The diving achievement was the only one I never accomplished in NL, so I'm happy I stuck to my guns this time around.

Daily chores, shopping, villager check-in.
Popped balloons to get the new spooky cards.
Crafted the trick lamp and tree. Saving up a bit of candy before making the treat basket.
Fine-tuned outside decorating.
Updated the "windows" in the Hufflepuff Common Room to autumn.
I'll get a tune from K.K. tonight.

• opened the mail - received a Dandy Hat from Raymond and a (fake) Wild Painting Left Half from Wolfgang
  • watered the flowers and picked up some weeds
  • picked up a message bottle from the beach and learnt the Iron Doorplate DIY
  • purchased some Candy and a Spooky Table from Nook’s Cranny
  • purchased a Linen Dress from Able Sisters
  • went diving and picked up a pearl from Pascal
  • popped a balloon and received a Utility Sink
  • spoke to my villagers - Wolfgang gifted me some orange pumpkins
  • picked up the Natural Garden Chair DIY from Rosie but I already knew it
  • gave gifts to Julian, Vivian and Bill - received Julian’s Photo :giggle:, a Red Dotted Wall and some Simple Blue Flooring
  • did a little island clearing up and some redecoration around a small part of the beach
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • attended K.K.’s Concert with Fauna, Raymond and Rosie - received Space K.K.

Yesterday:
-Celebrated Raymond's birthday!
-Spent some time planning my entrance a little, added a diagonal bridge, and put down some paths around my shops.

Today:
-Tweaked my entrance terraforming/waterscaping a little.
-Worked on decorating the Able Sisters' exterior! I set up some more pathing around it, put some fences up, relocated a few trees, and put down some plants and furniture. I might make some minor adjustments here and there in the future, and I'd like to rotate a couple things around seasonally, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks now.
-Started decoration around Nook's Cranny! I've definitely made some serious progress there, but it feels like it still needs a little work. I'll come back to it with a fresher mind.
-Cleared out all the trees from an area so I have space to plan things out a little better. As a bonus, it was enough so that my residents are no longer getting lost in the woods. (y)

Back