• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you dream about?

A few nights ago I dreamed that I went to Japan. There was the feeling of "Oh, I'm in a different country, I've never been in one before! Neat! It finally happened!" (although Japan would not be at the top my list for other countries to visit, still wouldn't mind) but also there was the feeling of panic, and feeling completely out of place, like I couldn't find my comfort space.

That dream I believe was spawned by my upcoming move (out of state, not out of country), in which, with the move so quickly approaching now, my excitement has turned to a mixture of feelings, including fear/anxiety/panic.

Had two funky dreams this night. The first one is horror based and I’m glad that I don’t remember most of it. Just the feeling of being scared.

The second one I was arguing with one of my siblings over dumb stuff like if everyone has access to a kitchen.

I had a Dragon Quest dream last night where I was exploring a forest and then a town to find a new spell. I appreciate my brain for the variety. I’m getting bored of the endless Majora’s Mask dreams I’ve had since I was a kid.

i had a dream a few days ago that i was in london, england for some reason (despite that i have never been there) with my brother and we were both pulled over on the side of the road and arrested by the police because i had a modded switch and my brother was considered an accomplice.

got woken up in the middle of the night and when I went back to sleep, I had a dream that my family home was razed to the ground by bad weather and I only had an hour to get to the airport to catch a flight while trying to help my parents pay to rebuild their home....

Uhh long story short, there was an “extreme tornado warning” for my entire state and I had these bluey plushies and ended up taking shelter in a bank basement which was the office of a dentist whose decor and tools were really outdated but not before going in a cat cafe where an employee told me the basement was at full capacity. I saw at least one tornado in person.

I dreamed that I was getting a vaccine in my arm. I don't know why or what vaccine it was, but I already had a band-aid on my arm in the dream so it had to be given in a different spot.

This was a while back during the event, but I had a dream that I lost all of my points somehow. It went from (whatever amount it was to zero) I remember sending a message to one of the staff asking what happened since it apparently only affected me and their response was 'LOL' hahaha...

Last night I had a dream I was attending a high school graduation, but it was at a shopping district, and it was pouring. For whatever the reason, Samuel L. Jackson was there, and he was telling me why he didn't want me to call him "Sir".

Then as the graduates were lining up, someone scratched me. The dream graduate clawed at my arm like a cat, and I drew blood. It was a pretty tame dream all things considered, my dreams are usually way worse.

On record as the weirdest dream I've ever had.

In real life my mom suffered 3 miscarriages. Last night I dreamed that I met these three siblings. Not going into detail on what they actually looked like, but one appeared rather menacing.

After waking up, I had a heavy realization that this very specific circumstance and tragedy is the only reason that I am alive. I was born after all of this happened.

In first dream I remember, I suddenly remembered of these little plush things I was obsessed with (not IRL). I went to a grocery store at night after it had rained and got one out of a gacha machine just outside the store and was really happy. Then it was 3AM and I had a burst of productivity where I decided to work on cleaning my room. The next thing I knew, I was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch in the living room and my mom was talking to and caring for me. Apparently I had a fever and passed out at some point.

Most of the next dream I remember took place in a steakhouse in Disney World. Actually, there may have been restaurants, but this steakhouse was the main one. Anyway, Drew Barrymore was hanging around there hosting a show or something, and she had this celebrity guest on, that was just this random White guy in his 30s or 40s wearing an all black suit with a baroque pattern. The guy was taking audience questions/interactions and for some reason I got one, despite not being interested or even knowing his name or what roles he played, so I just kinda stood there like “uhhhhhh”. He and Drew had apparently talked to me before. When I ate at this restaurant, there was a jazz band or orchestra playing nearby my family’s table. They may or may not have been playing for a wedding. Anyway, they played some of my favorite song and I was over the moon. Then I was aware this was a dream (not lucid/ I didn’t have free will) so I started writing the dream out by scratching it onto rolls of bread. But I also had my phone and tried to take pictures of the brewery logos on the back of my dad’s glass.

There was one more dream/dream section I remember. I have had a lot of dreams before about weird planes, flying trucks, weird things appearing in the sky, etc. In this one, I saw some flying sculptures of SCP-682 that only seemed to appear when I thought about said SCP, and I remarked how weird it was. There was also a series of balloons tied together as a unit that said something like “why” or “whose?” Then there were a bunch of weird planes. A lot of them were small recreational planes, but they looked weird, almost as if an AI tried to reconstruct them. One had an antenna sticking straight up out the front. Another landed on the road and ended up looking more like a giant bumper car. There were also several small commercial airplanes. One landed on the road and started driving. Apparently smaller planes were allowed to do that, but regular sized planes were just too big with too great of a wingspan. (Dream logic: nevermind those jet engines, I guess!)

I dreamed that I won a bunch of money. So I went and bought 5 different scratch lottery tickets.

Ahaha welll none of them won .-.

Ah but it's okay. It made for a fun and exciting little thing to do.

I was at school (college, somewhat resembling my IRL college). There was a fire drill, and the building was 3 floors high. I was on the 3rd floor. The staff (random dream extras, not people I know IRL) started instructing people on how to evacuate but it got really chaotic and people (including myself) started jumping to the bottom floor but we were able to kind of float like we had parachutes) and the staff got really mad. They didn’t catch me though. The place to evacuate was this weird little… I don’t even know what to call it…thin rectangular pool of water. When I went back to class, it was kinda like I was in high school. The whole thing was very distressing for almost everybody involved. But there was an exception. A way to guarantee you were always on the first floor. It was a selection of programs where you’d live on the bottom floor. I went back into my class, which looked somewhat like my freshman year English teacher’s classroom. The teacher told us we should register for this program ASAP and a boy sitting next to me already did. I registered, hoping there would be something for me. Apparently, there was a sushi tasting one, and a Polish class where you’d get to visit Poland, a zoology one, and a handful of others. But I had reservations. First of all, I would have been replacing my Graphic Design (my career goal) classes with these. So ignoring my progress for a sushi tasting class seemed extremely infantile. I didn’t want to learn Polish and I felt like I didn’t have enough interest in zoology. But I could go to the first floor and check them out and it looked more like college again. I ran into this boy I went to middle school with. In real life, he was a classroom nuisance in 8th grade, and the way he was in that friend group that would drive the teachers bat**** behaved, it was hard to imagine a bright future for those kids. Yet here he was, in the dream, a mere 21 or 22 years old, casually bringing up how he lives in another country for fun, how he’s the “king” of said country (probably just a joke), and how he and his husband and kids are just getting tired of it so he thinks he’ll just move back here! So anyway, I started hanging out with this one class, which is something I dream of doing but can’t do for personal reasons. I was a bit heartbroken but watched everyone have fun. We went to Target together. But then this one girl in our group started throwing polished green gemstones at me. I don’t think she had anything against me personally, I think she just had issues. I told on her though, and tried to be as inconspicuous about it to her as possible. I said goodbye to the group and told them I was gonna go check out this fine arts program. Before you walk into the classroom, there was a small exhibit, but I didn’t understand all the bizarre art there and was worried I never would. Then I sat down at a desk in the classroom and started crying, then my alarm woke me up.

I've been having nightmares the past few nights >_>

Had one where there was this orange gecko + wasp hybrid and I tried to kill it... because it was on my desk just.. THERE... I was scared it'd fly at me or try to hurt me T^T so I threw it out my window after multiple attempts to end it.. I had called my boyfriend in the dream and his dreamself told me to stop being a crybaby. so.. I went outside, grabbed the gecko wasp, put it in a box, then shipped it to my bf's house, lol. We'll see who's the crybaby.. -w-

Then last night I had a dream my mom and I were stranded in a desert, but we went through this portal in her van and ended up in this forest where there was this SCARY GUY chasing after us. I screamed so loud and I don't think I've ever woken up so fast. T^T

I dreamed I was getting a haircut from a barber shop. I've let my hair grow out longer than usual which is probably I had the dream.

Although I don't actually go to shops for haircuts.

I went to a mall and one of the stores there had lots of screens covering the walls. I remember some of the screens showing gameplay footage of Wii Sports. And then there were people playing Wii Sports on these black DVD player thingies with regular controllers, which I thought was weird because you're supposed to play the game with a Wii Remote and move your body. Eventually, I found an XBOX 360 and played a video game there about these elves who have defeated a dark overlord who had taken over their land earlier. They recruit Link from TLoZ and they were planning to go make an announcement to the other elves, but the desert has become a wasteland with dead trees. But then when we're not looking at the perspective of the elves, there are fairies living in the trees and they're singing a jovial song that was just "la-la-LA-la!"

I had this really weird dream where I was watching a Peanuts animated special where all of the kids were chained by the ankles and forced to mine for these pink glowing cube shaped gems in the Arctic. The most bizarre part is that Sally turned blue and then ice grew from the ground up and encased her body completely. The special in my dream was apparently child slavery and labor awareness.

Had a dream recently where zombies come out of the ground, and if you even touched the ground where they usually come out of, you'd automatically get turned into one. And for some reason the only way to fight them was to plant things in that area so the zombies couldn't come out. Really bizarre to be honest. 🤔

I don't remember most of the details from my latest dream, but I'll try to recall what I know. In one part, I picked up the phone and this random guy started saying some interesting stuff to me. (The only thing I remember from that conversation was "shower cake". Is that even a thing?) Then he said, "We have a show coming up if you wanna see . . ." but I cut him off and asked what kind of music he played. I didn't get to hear more about it since I woke up. I did ask, "Do you play metal?", so I imagine the guy hung up the phone and that was the end of it. :p

my ex D: not a kind fella but the dream wasn't too bad. just a jumpscare

Back