what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Got the stardust fountain !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-093433_Pocket Camp.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-093433_Pocket Camp.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Nothing, I only buy the special ones when they show up for coins, and I have all the clothing...which both of my cookies today were clothing cookies.

I got the new fairy wings from my second LT cookie today, they only have 4 stars and appear in silver ones so the chances are pretty good for anyone interested in wings too. :D

Last edited:
Bought a box of Maple and the first cookie was the wings!!! I'm so happy!!! After buying 25 Diana cookies and 15 Colton cookies and not getting wings, finally something!!! :D

today I got a leaf metal flag and another clothing cookie which I won't buy...I feel like I haven't gotten a special cookie in a long time

Been getting Maple's autumn leaf tickets ever since they came out. I bought one box because I really wanted that dress. I have gotten a thicket of reeds, giant cosmo, a acorn chair and an autumn cookie tin the last two days. I'm surprised i rarely get special cookies.

I got another ladder, and didn't buy the clothing cookie. I haven't gotten any of the 5000 bell cookies in over a week, other than the ones from the goals.

I got another mug, and a ring...which I didn't have yet. Now I think I just need 3 more items to complete all the regular fortune cookie stuff then I can stop buying them.

Today I got an incense burner and a black chair...I just need the Isabel scooter and I am done with the regular fortune cookies.

I got a hot plate today. I am only opening Tommy's cookies and any special ones (if I ever get another one) I just need that scooter!

With the free 250 tickets, I got a Maple box. I got two reed thickets and three autumn bottles. No tree-stump hideout.

I have no use for regular fortune cookies until Gulliver is changed, but I buy them anyway because my OCD won’t allow me to have that “cookie available” icon on all day. :p

WOW so today I got two special cookies...I got the seashell showcase in Francine's cookie and the palace pillar in Julia's cookie.

Two Tommy cookies today and got a toaster and I forgot what the other item was but still no Isabel scooter.

Back