what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Grabbed this beauty today!

tsXwHl8.jpg

Now to start renovating my cabin into a rustic bakery!

2 Beau's Artisanal cookies- got the dress and the hat. It's amazing, i rarely get the special cookies.

I got the wrestling top and the silver knight shoes...not sure on proper names but have gotten both a million times

Peppermill and Pompompurin’s bed! I’ve gotten really lucky pompompurin’s cookies tbh, I’ve gotten nearly the entire set just with bell cookies or freebies! It felt nice actually being able to get 3 medals on all of his happy home classes, that’s for sure!

I got a dreamy pastel lamp and didn't bother with the clothing cookie as I have all the clothes from the cookie now.

I got a lawn chair and baker’s apron dress today! Which is great, bc thats probably the item I wanted the most from Beaus cookie!

I don?t remember what I got from my first cookie because I wasn?t paying attention (haha oops) but my second was one of phoebes cookies!!! And it gave me the item I wanted the most, the foxtail dress! I just changed my avatar last night but I think I gotta change it again now lol!

Mandarin Hat and a Table Lamp today. Love the hat but I haven't had a special cookie in a while, tomorrow for sure hopefully!

Back