Galaxy Easter Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Blue Feather
Glam Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Cool Feather
Purple Feather
Camp Bell Tree gave us a lot of amazing collectibles. What did you end up buying with your tokens? I bought a full Moon Jellyfish set, a Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch, and an extra Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush.

425.jpg
426.jpg
427.jpg
429.jpg
430.jpg
431.jpg
432.jpg
433.jpg
434.jpg
436.jpg

I bought a Bee, Dino, Clownfish Plush and Patch to keep.

I also bought a second Dino, Blue Jelly and Pink Jelly which I have traded/sold.

I still have tokens for a second Bee and Clownfish Plush that I will use before the shop closes but I will be selling/trading those as well.

i bought what you can see in my current line-up -- 2 dino plushies, 2 clownfish plushies, 2 bee plushies, a pearl-oyster shell plush, a CBT patch and 2 blue jellyfish. i still have 58 tokens left over that i'm just holding onto in case i see anyone who needs/wants anything from the shop. if i don't by tomorrow night, i'll probably just spend them on a pink + blue jellyfish and three oarfish raffle tokens.

I bought the three location plushies, the campfire stamp, the clam shell and one silver jelly ('cause Crystal Baller here ;))

I got two of each of the three plushies. I held a giveaway for one of the Dino Plushies, and sold the remaining plushes. I bought a few jellyfish and sold those as well, and put my remaining campfire tokens into the Oarfish raffle.

I bought a couple of things!! I'm super happy with everything I was able to get.

-2 bee plushies
-2 dino plushies
-1 clownfish plushie
-1 campfire patch
-2 blue jellyfish
-2 pink jellyfish
-1 shell plush

I would've loved to have a third pink jelly (so my bottom row could be pink, blue, pink, blue, pink) or some white jellyfish but I ran out of tokens, lol.

Technically I bought 2 Bee Plushies, 2 Clownfish Plushies, a Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch, a Green Moon Jellyfish, a Blue Moon Jellyfish, a Pink Moon Jellyfish, and will be buying 2 Dino Plushies, a Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush and a second Green or Blue Moon Jellyfish (which one exactly is TBD). That said, I traded off the 2 Bee Plushies, 2 Clownfish Plushies, Green Moon Jellyfish and Blue Moon Jellyfish for 5 more Dino Plushies, lol.

Pretty much what’s in my lineup plus two clown fish. I also spent 15 tokens on something to trade for an oarfish body. I had 39 left which I would have like to have used for a pink jelly, but was one token off. So I just put the rest into the raffle. No regrets:cool:

so far i've bought (for myself) one of each plush, a pearl oyster plush, a patch, and a pink moon jellyfish - all of which i LOVE. i also sold a clownfish plush + bee plush, and will probably be buying a further dino plush, a green jellyfish and a blue jellyfish to try and sell/trade. leaving me with an entire one token for the raffle lol - might only buy one jellyfish and then a pearl oyster plush so that i have 6 tokens for the raffle, although i'm not holding out much hope there.

Two bee plush, one dino plush, the Camp patch, two green jellyfish, two blue jellyfish, one silver jellyfish, and one pink jellyfish.

I bought 2 bees, a patch, a gold jelly, green jelly, blue jelly & a pink jelly. I didn't get any dino or clownfish plush cause I wanted the jellys more. I've been on the fence selling them but I'll probs end up holding onto them for a few months.

I got myself the Camp Bell Tree 2021 patch early on—I like the event patches a lot and I definitely wanted to have one from this event. After that though, I held onto my tokens until the end of the event, and had exactly enough to be able to get myself the Gold, Silver, Blue, and Green Moon Jellyfish, one of each of the location plush, and an extra dino plush to sell/trade! ^^ I didn't have any tokens left over for the raffle tickets, but I don't mind because I'm really happy with my haul.

I haven’t spent mine. I’m hoping to get my last oarfish body piece and then I’ll be spending them.

I’ll be purchasing all the jellies and a patch.

The left over I’m hoping to trade for my last body piece, or if I can’t get one, I’ll probably purchase a remaining collectible to sell off, or more jellies for the lineup.

My priority was the jellies, so I got a silver jelly, 2 green jellies, and 2 blue jellies. I also got the pearl oyster plush, a bee plush, and the camp patch. That left me with 12 tokens, so I put 6 into each of the raffles.

I bought at least one of everything short of the silver and gold jellies- couldn't afford those! I mainly wanted the jellies but once I saw the plushes I couldn't resist.

I have a couple of extra jellies I may sell at some point but I'm happy with my simple little camp lineup! :)

I can’t believe how many collectibles I ended up with in all honesty. I bought:
2 bees
2 dinos
1 clownfish
1 camp patch
1 blue, green, pink and gold jelly

and 1 pearl oyster plush (but this was bought through the marketplace).

In hindsight I shouldn’t have bought the first bee, that way I could have afforded a silver jelly too. But overall I’m extremely happy with what I got ♥️

i bought 2 dinos, 2 bees, an oyster shell plush & one of each color of jelly besides gold 🧜‍♀️

Back