What Did You Spend Your Tokens On?

What Did You Buy?

• Total voters
The only ones I didn't get are the pink moon jellyfish and the silver moon jellyfish. I only had a few tokens left over after spending them on most collectibles, so I used the rest for the raffles as they'll disappear for good. Probably the only time where "don't spend it all in one place" doesn't apply here.

bought for myself:
patch+silver, green, gold jellies

bought for trade:
pink jelly for pink jelly (actually @~Kilza~ bought me the pink jelly when I wasn't sure how the event prizes+homework currency distribution would work and wanted to get it+the shell plush trade below ordered to be before the oar pieces went out. so I just bought another to send off once I got my homework tokens, to pay him back)
dino for blue jelly and shell plush

also got 3x jelly and 2x oar raffle tix, from my leftover tokens

I bought 2 shell plushies, 2 dinosaurs, 2 bees, 1 clownfish, a blue, pink, and green jelly, and 2 tickets for the oarfish raffle. Wanted to get the patch, but I really want a full oarfish, even if it's only like a .0001% chance 😅

The first collectible I bought was a bee plush, after that I went for collecting jellyfishes. My leftover tokens went to the jellyfish raffle
(still need to fill up one spot as you can see 😁)

Bee plushie for a friend
2 pink jellies
2 blue jellies
1 white jellie
1 green jellie
The patch
+ 15 campfire tokens that i'll probably spend on another blue/green jellie, and one ticket for each raffle

I bought everything in my lineup right now with the addition of the patch collectible. I'm glad I was able to get both the gold and silver jellyfish.

I bought a Bee, Dino, Clownfish Plush and Patch to keep.

I also bought a second Dino, Blue Jelly and Pink Jelly which I have traded/sold.

I still have tokens for a second Bee and Clownfish Plush that I will use before the shop closes but I will be selling/trading those as well.

Now that I've officially spent all my tokens I can update this.

The Bee, Dino, Clownfish Plush and Patch I bought to keep hasn't changed.

I still bought and sold/traded a second Dino, Blue Jelly and Pink Jelly.

Since then I bought a second Pink Jelly and sold it.

I also recently decided I wanted to keep some Jellies myself so I converted my remaining tokens and bought a Pink and Blue Jelly to keep. (I've bought the rest with TBT).

Can the tokens be given if you do not have enough to buy something ?

I had a really great time during this event! I was able to purchase two bee plushies, two Dino plushies, a clownfish plush, two blue jellies, two green jellies, a pink jelly, a shell plush, and a campfire pin!

I had just enough total tokens to buy them, which was satisfying. For once, I won’t be entering the raffle with anything leftover 😅 loving my lineup 🐠🦖🐝

I absolutely love the jellyfish as they match my star lineup perfectly 🥺 I was so happy to have enough tokens to get two pinks, white and the shell plush. I bought the blue but it is special as it is from @Holla my lovely Crystal Ballers team mate 💙

I did have a few leftover tokens so bought a few raffle tickets. I know I won’t win but 🤞 🥺🥰

I bought two dinos, one clown fish, one pink jelly, one pearl oyster plush, and a campfire patch. I wanted a bee plushie but I got too busy to participate during Woodland week, so never earned any tokens. I’m hoping I win the other jellies in the raffle! 🤞🏽

i bought one of each plush, one of each moon jellyfish except for gold >_<, a camp patch and 12 raffle tickets with my remaining tokens! i‘m honestly a bit shocked by how well i did lol, but i’m really happy and grateful that i was able to get every purchasable collectible except for one! 🥰

I bought the Jellyfish and the Peal-Oyster Shell Plush that are currently on display as part of my collectibles and then used up the rest of my campfire tokens on the raffle in attempt to win all the Jellyfish in a nice rainbow gradient. 🙈

Back