What Did You Spend Your Tokens On?

What Did You Buy?

• Total voters
One of everything but the pink and blue moon jellies and the fish plush! If I could get all the jellies, I would though. Ironically, the only jellyfish colors I'm missing are the only star fragment colors I have. *bad at lineup planning*

Last edited:
I spent my tokens on 1 of each plushie, a pink jellyfish, a gold jellyfish, a blue jellyfish, a green jellyfish, and a camp bell tree patch. I still have 17 tokens left which I’ll probably spend on either a blue or green jellyfish and then 2 tokens left for the raffles. I’m still undecided if I should put 1 token into both raffles or just 2 for the jellyfish raffle.

i bought one of each plush just for fun, and then I spent it on the lineup I have rn hehe I really like it also obligatory camp patch for memories
1630607938425.png

Everything in my lineup, plus one pearl-oyster plush that I traded for an oarfish tail, since 7 days of fishing tragically netted me only one oarfish piece.

i was going to go for all plushies until i realized i had a chance at the rainbow jellyfish so i switched my plan to get a jelly lineup. i figured i will have an easier time getting a clownfish and second dino plush later on than a rainbow jelly order timestamped after the rewards were released. heres what i could afford:

-dino plush
-bee plush
-camp bell tree patch
-silver jelly (traded for purple star frag)
-gold jelly
-pink jelly

wish i could have been able to get one of each plush, but i think it was worth it for the double rainbow lineup

i bought a pearl oyster plush, camp tbt patch, and the green & blue jellies. i spent my remaining few campfire tokens on raffle tickets.

I got at least one of everything except the gold and silver jellyfish which I didn’t purchase. I still have tokens but no idea what to do with them lol

I was a little busy during the Ocean week so I didn't have enough Ocean Tokens to buy the Clownfish Plush, other than that and the Silver/Gold jellies, I got everything else

Here's my haul from the shop with my own tokens! (but I traded away one pink jelly & one dino plush c: )

- 1 silver jellyfish
- 2 pink jellyfish
- 1 blue jellyfish
- 1 pearl oyster plush
- 1 dino plush
- 1 bee plush
- 2 clownfish plush
- 1 patch

And then I bought an extra pink jelly and silver jelly from the marketplace. ^^ Overall very happy with what I've got, I can switch between my plushie + egg lineup and my jelly + galaxy lineup, or do a hybrid of both 💕

I bought:
1 Silver Jellyfish
1 Gold Jellyfish
2 Dino Plushes (One of which I traded for a Clownfish Plush)
1 Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
1 Pink Jellyfish
1 Green Jellyfish
2 Oarfish Set Raffle Tickets

The 1st thing I purchased was the Camp Bell Tree Patch, then one of each jellies for a full set

I bought/traded for one of each Plushies and an Oarfish Head and body (I won the tail)
I spent my remaining six tokens on raffle tickets - three on the Oarfish Set and three on the Jelly Set
Of course, I yearn with all my heart for a Rainbow Jelly and an Ocean Pearl
I am still wanting to buy/trade for two more Oarfish bodies - it’s my all time favourite new Collectible

i used all my location-specific ones to buy 2 of each plushie, and luckily i had exactly enough campfire ones to buy 2 pink jellyfish, a pearl-oyster shell plush, and i ended up getting 2 more tokens from go fish to get a patch

I bought 2 bees, 1 dino, 1 clownfish, 1 green jellyfish, and 1 pink jellyfish. I put the rest of the tokens into the raffle.

Back