🎶What did you tell your villagers about your music tastes?

Suguri

(_ _*) Z z z
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0557-5119-2409
Island
Westward
Purple Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
Julian Plush
Purple Balloon
Perfect Apple
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Apple (Fruit)
ぶ
Sometimes one of your villagers may ask you what kind of music you enjoy. Do you remember the answer you put?

Reneigh asked me a while ago and I put "anything" because I enjoy a bunch of music genres.

Sometimes your tastes in music may change long after you give the villager your answer. I remember I visited a friend's island, and Fuchisca told me they were into video game OSTs. Now they're hyperfixated on metal. XD I wish you could change the answer!

I forgot about this question, but I probably answered "video games" or something. My taste hasn't changed, lol

Well, Suguri practically answered the question for me. XD I was into video game OSTs when I was playing AC:NH a few years back, so that's what I put when one of my villagers (Fuchsia, I think?) asked me.

Actually, I think you can change your answer? I believe if a villager asks, "[Villager] said you like [thing], is that true?", you can say no and change your answer. I'm not 100% sure on this, but I could've sworn this happened to me before. I'll have to look into it...

I like to create as many player characters as possible in the Animal Crossing games, whether 4 in the previous games or 8 in New Horizons. At least in New Leaf and New Horizons, I like to give said characters their own personalities, preferences, clothing and hairstyles, backstories, and so on. I don't create myself in games like 99.999% of the time.

As such, I give a different answer depending on which character I'm playing at the time. One might prefer classical, one might be a metalhead, one might be into pop, etc.

Back