• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do Villagers Do That Anger You?

I don't like when I catch a fish/bug or dig up a fossil I want to donate to the museum or buy a piece of furniture I want to put into one of my exibits or my house and a villager asks me if they can have it. I also don't like when they ask for something I want to sell and say that they will pay me for less than half of amount you can get for it if you sell it to Re-Tail.

Moving RIGHT in front of a bridge... Isabelle won't let me build a bridge far from my house, but lets this fool park his shack RIGHT in front of the bridge. Not cool, girl, not cool.

Moving RIGHT in front of a bridge... Isabelle won't let me build a bridge far from my house, but lets this fool park his shack RIGHT in front of the bridge. Not cool, girl, not cool.
Oh, damn. That's gotta suck. ^^;

It's things like this that make me wish they included 'residential areas'.

I hate villagers that mock you and call you ugly when you get stung by bees, normally someone would be like 'OMG ARE YOU OK OMG WHAT HAPPENED OMG OGMGOMAEGIOWEHFG'
But now everyones like: 'lel u get stang by bes u r uglee lel' at least Uchi gives you medicine though.

Merengue never shuts up about liking to look official in her chef's outfit. I'm tempted to mail her something else to wear because it's annoying.
I also don't like the fact that when she invited me round, I couldn't buy her chocolate fountain/bakery display (it had tiny cake slices in it) or her cute sweets sofa thing. She also keeps giving me fridges as rewards. I want your cute stuff! e__e;;;

I hate when my villagers ask me for items I'm about to sell because I have multiples, and they either LOWBALL me or suddenly they're wearing the same shirt as me! These simpletons don't deserve to dress in these iconic threads # ^ #

I also hate it when they're in Main Street and I decide to grace them with my presence, and all they say is "Oh you're here too?" Like whoa, where is the bowing down? The kissing of feet??

Paula doesn't even have to do anything to piss me off. She's just standing there, staring at me with those big, blue, dumb eyes. UGH Paula.. xD So frustrated.

I also don't like it when I give them clothes (kind of as a "hint-hint: your shirt is horrendous!") and they don't wear them.

Haha, definitely this. I always do this to villagers who are wearing rubbish things and they never seem to wear what I give them.

I also hate it when I give a gift to someone and then see a different villager wearing it. THEY GAVE MY PRESENT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!

I hate the antics of Snooty villagers near the beginning (especially Petunia) when you first meet them.

when I start talking to one villager and another villager runs up to me to talk and im like F off until im done with this person... rude... and then when im done with the first and turn around to talk to them theyre just like what do you want...

Constantly ask for new catch phrases, and greetings, rather than suggesting new public works, it is really annoying.

Getting into arguments with my favourite villagers, making them depressed. >:c
Moving near my house, or in important parts of the village.
Attempting to use a nickname or catchphrase that I gave to a specific villager only... Oh no no no no no~ You ain't calling me L-Kins, only Carmen can! D:

The peppy villagers constantly talking about the paparrazi and how I'm getting all the attention when they should have it.

Aurora juts crushed one of my favorite spots in town. But who can blame her, right? That spot was a center of attention and obviously Aurora deserves the most attention in town.

I hate how the villagers make their house look like utter **** compared to what it was originally. Stop changing furniture so often!!

Back