• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do Villagers Do That Anger You?

They annoy me when they force me to sell them something or to buy something. Or when they ask for a new catchphrase/greeting every day. Or when they want me to visit their house or show them mine, and say I have to wait an hour. I usually forget and they get mad, but it's their fault.

They annoy me when they force me to sell them something or to buy something. Or when they ask for a new catchphrase/greeting every day. Or when they want me to visit their house or show them mine, and say I have to wait an hour. I usually forget and they get mad, but it's their fault.

"Can I come over? Im busy right now but I can visit in an hour!"
*walks around aimlessly for an hour*

...Yeah...busy...

When I just come back from a fishing trip at the island and they bombard me asking me to let them have all my prized fish that I was just about to either sell for profit or take to the museum ?.?

When they ask me to go to their house right at that second... I hate to refuse because I want to improve my relationships with them... but Jeez, it's boring. Not only that, but when they ask me if I want to buy anything from their house and the only things I want to buy... they won't let me have >.>

Rocket officially has become on my boot list.

She decided to scam me and sold me a fake painting. I never had it, no one else could have given it to her, so I place all the blame on her. To get back at her, I pitfall bombed her house, always make her buy my 9999 flea market items, and Curse her out in mail. Funny enough, she replied back to one saying she was touched by how emotional it was.

I was Sold 3 fake paintings by Olaf.I sent him all 3 paintings back and expressed my feelings in the letters... He ended up putting one of the paintings in his house.

I lost about 22,000 to his paintings

I nearly forgot about this one ...

When they stand right in front of me when I'm trying to water flowers. First of all, get off my flowers. Second, get out of my way!

The fact that they just walk into each other as if they were actually getting somewhere. Why not start a conversation?

Also, I hate the fact that Cyrus and Kapp'n are rude to you when we're the Mayor.

When villagers repeat 'emselves or say the exact same thing someone else just said.
When they say to take a break.
When they come up to me and...

Me: Ahh! What's so important?
Vladimir: If I were an animal, what would I be?
Me: YOU ARE A FLIPPIN' ANIMAL!

Also when villagers say stupid things, as seen above.

When they repeatedly ask you to get them fish or bugs that are not only rare but out of season as well...
When they ask you for something you have in your pocket you want for something worthless to you. The one that bugs me the most is when a villager tells you they are moving and you say ok and they then decide to stay.

When they ask you for something you have in your pocket you want for something worthless to you.

Happened to me today after i finally caught another coelacanth for my house mallery a stupid duck ask my for it and in return i would get a rose shirt.

Does the stuff you guys note really anger you? I never get angry at all. I just laugh when they say silly stuff or ask you to do silly stuff like giving something to someone who is in front of them.

I'm sure this has been brought up several times, but when they move into the most annoying places. Just the other day Iggly moved in right next to my house, right into the start of my little fruit farm, luckily I didn't lose any fruits. I can only hope he moves out quickly so I can redo what I lost.

Only time I've actually gotten angry at the game :p If only they could take things like that into consideration when placing new houses, to some extent atleast.

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance on and my villagers still stomp on my garden and they don't pull weeds. So I just switched it back to Bell Boom.

I switched to Beautiful Town and everyone starts to plant flowers (I think they get the idea I like violets, which is true), and everyone is holding a watering can and complimenting me on the Ordinance.

Despite the Beautiful Town ordinance, my villagers seem to have a real flea problem... I didn't think it would be this common and it kind of icks me out.

i was on my way to sell a mama panda i found from shaking a tree and one of my villagers came up to me and asked if she could buy it. so i gave it to her and then talked to her again and she said she wanted to give me a present and gave the panda back to me straight away??? didn't really anger me but it was very strange!!

~When I catch a flea that a villager is carrying and they don't thank me, they just moan at me not to tell anyone
~When they ask me to get a rare bug/fish/fossil for them and then give me some worthless rubbish in return
~When they plonk their house right where I wanted to build a Public Works Project
~When they annoy one of my favourite villagers
~When they sell stuff I bought for them at Re-Tail
~When they ask if I want something from their house and won't let me buy anything I want
~When they tell me I've been playing too much

But apart from that, most villagers are really sweet. I especially like Marcie and Gloria. I have a soft spot for Angus as well :3

Villager house placement is what gets me the most.

And although it's not a frequent happening, I've been sold a forged painting for 7k.

Basically ignored Colton after that.

Back