• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What do you do in your free time on Animal Crossing?

kittenrobotarmy

JOLLY COOPERATION
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2334-1895-1315
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
Staff: If there is a thread like this already, please leave a link and lock this one.

Hey guys! I was searching and I didn't find a thread that had this question: What do you do in your free time on Animal Crossing?

Just post, what do you do when you aren't busy in New Leaf? What's your pastime?

I normally head to the Island and catch bugs to sell. Occasionally I've caught some whale sharks too.

Well I don't get the island until tomorrow, so for now I just collect furniture, catch bugs and fish, dig up fossils, etc. Oh, And I go visit other people's towns! :)

Go to the island to either catch beetles/sharks, or to play a bunch of tours for medals. I got over 100 medals on my own island tonight, then went over to a Club Tortimer island. Everything there I needed, so that 100 medals that I spent time earning was gone in less than a minute. :(

But at least I got the pirate hat. I recently bought the eye patch from Able Sisters. I want to have a pirate themed outfit!

Sounds cool. I don't normally do tours, I just catch bugs and sharks. I also spend time on Public works projects, they're lots of fun.

I either do island or landscaping in my town. + v +
I'm currently in the middle of trying out different pathways and things like that.
I went to a dream town and stole their paths but, I don't think I'll ever make my town as pretty as theirs. qq

Gardening, mucking about with making "art" in the pattern maker, and I've been going on island tours. I love interior decorating (though my house at present would never make you guess that I was...), but town design is just too cool in this game. I wish I could take on multiple public works projects.

I agree, it would be fun. I have lots of spare Bells so it would be a piece of cake. ;-;

Wouldn't it be nice (for example) to just add all the street lamps in one go? They're so pretty!

I know! They should make categories, so if there is something you want to work on, you can work on all of them at once!

Try and find a Snakehead fish, lately. -.-

Go earn medals, catch fish/bug, change my house. Impatiently wait until the island shop and or the garden shop sells bushes -.-

I hang out on the island mostly to tan but also to catch stuff/play games, talk my villagers, water flowers and play online with friends.

I like to dress up in my superhero costume helping my neighbors while staying anonymous at the same time!
Costume pieces:

Masquerade mask
Hero's shirt
Cuffed pants
Hero's boots

I laughed when I read your post, K.K. It must be fun going undercover. I can just imagine it now.

I do tours, try to tan, and visit friends when nothing else is going on in my town :)

Back