• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What do you do in your free time on Animal Crossing?

I dig stuff up, go fishing, catch bugs, do things for neighbors, write letters, use the dream mansion.... I also spend a lot of time in the aquarium saying hi to my fish (and harassing the piranha).

I also spend a lot of time in the aquarium saying hi to my fish (and harassing the piranha).

That sounds like my new favorite past time!

I don't know that I have that much "free" time outside of harvesting beetles on the island! The tours are fun especially with friends, I also like visiting other towns and seeing ones in the dreamsuite.

I either play the game with my rl best friend or add to my whale shark collection! I plan on having a whale shark for every room + one for every villager-hopefully! Plus tons of customization!

I design outfits during the day and visit/island at night! :D
I'm an early bird so no one is really on at the time of day that I am.

Fish in the river in my town and run errands for my villagers. I also love free diving at the island and of course the tours. Gardening is also really fun, I love making gardens around town. Fishing is still my #1 hobby though. I've already begun to erode the grass around my rivers.

So when I think of AC "free time" I think of when all jobs are done, all my "dailies" have been completed, and I have absolutely nothing left to do that is necessary. During that time I will swim, dive for sea creatures for leisure, talk to my neighbors, send them mail, organize my home, and wifi :)

I usually go to the island or catch fish in my own town. Now that I have Leif's shop, though, I have been planning fruit orchards and chopping down trees before planting them with new fruit. :)

I guess... I just turn the game off? I do what needs done and then I go do something unrelated to the game.

Run around thinking of what to do next make trips back to my house just so I can look at all my stuff.

Any number of things really. Visit the museum, bug hunt or fish for fun, talk to my neighbours or just sit back, let the game run and listen to the in-game music. It really is so gentle and relaxing. I also like to mess about with my house and create designs. A couple of days ago I made a design based on Super Mario Bros (NES). I hope to do one based on Mario Bros this weekend.

Island, outfit-making, furniture collecting, and hybrid-making are some of my favorite things.

I do all my 'chores' first which include:

Find money rock
gem rock
Shake all trees for my 2 furni and bells
Sell all the bee nests I get
Check all shops
Find all fossils
Donate it to museum sell ones i dont need then either go to island or bug/fish

I talk to my favorite neighbors, and if they're not around I'll write them a letter! :)

I plan I guess. Where my next project will go, what is will be etc.

Also, when I go on my walk each day I bring the game and spent that whole time catching beetles or sharks!

Back