• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What do you do in your free time on Animal Crossing?

I tend to just Island it up! Fishing and beetle catching are my favorite activities to do on the freeplay part of the island, but I also do a lot of tours. I also browse online for people looking for friends to play Animal Crossing with and visit their towns/give them random gifts if they come to mine! Sometimes I even write my villagers letters (if I remember to! most of them end up being apologies for forgetting to go to their house at a planned time... ^^' )

There's not much for me to do during the day but when it's night I spend a while catching beetles in the island. It nets me about 400k per hour so it's a very worthwhile investment. During the day I'd pay off my loans, talk to the neighbors, and etc.

SHOPPING!
Make a stop at all the shops to see what's new!
And I like planting! I'm scared that there might be more trees than land after a while because I'm going crazy with planting everywhere! Oh, and watering all my flowers. Hahaha

Going to the island is fun too.
Selling random things to the little kappa girl always makes me laugh.
And the things the boatman says. Lmao

I go on island tours, catch bugs and fish, and steal flowers from the island. I also collect fruit ^_^

I visit the island and catch fish/bugs and go diving. I caught 5 sharks tonight and did a whole bunch of tours I have 92 medals at the moment and after donating all my new fish to Blathers at the museum I sold the rest so now have 240,000 bells in my account. Tomorrow I will have enough bells to pay off my PWP and home loan to Tom Nook. I haven't quite worked out how to visit other towns yet plus I don't have any friends towns to visit lol

I like going to the island in the evening and catching loads of beetles and sharks, as well as going for a swim in my wetsuit! I like to pretend that I'm getting some exercise by doing a bit of swimming now and then :3 At the moment I'm waiting for the island shop to stock bushes so I'm doing a few tours as well :D Great thread!

Back