• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What do you think about when you hear the word "Christmas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/rBZTe_WQLvU'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/rBZTe_WQLvU' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
And when Spongebob says: "Tell me more about this CHRRIIISTTTMMASSSSS" XD</div>

A really, REALLY boring day when you eat nasty food and your family won't leave you alone.

Jack Meoff said:
A really, REALLY boring day when you eat nasty food and your family won't leave you alone.
Seriosly, I bet just about everyone disagrees with you.
The food is delicious! Especially with Martinellis and sparkling cider! :)
I love the feeling when you're putting stuff on the Christmas tree. =D
Every Christmas, my family drives around and looks at Christmas lights with Christmas music in the car. :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways: :D
Wow, typing that made me really excited. :p

tangy1 said:
Jack Meoff said:
Seriosly, I bet just about everyone disagrees with you.
The food is delicious! Especially with Martinellis and sparkling cider! :)
I love the feeling when you're putting stuff on the Christmas tree. =D
Every Christmas, my family drives around and looks at Christmas lights with Christmas music in the car. :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways: :D
Wow, typing that made me really excited. :p
Well good golly, that sounds like a swell time!

kalinn said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>This</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;"><object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/rBZTe_WQLvU'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/rBZTe_WQLvU' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
And when Spongebob says: "Tell me more about this CHRRIIISTTTMMASSSSS" XD</div>
dadadadadadadadada.

I think of evergreen trees, family, music, and food. 8D

lolanothertrolljack.

I think this year our family's going to have a Christmas dinner. We've never done that ;o

So many lucky ducks getting presents, I don't even get birthday presents >:eek:

Right when I posted Jack was a troll, he got banned. ;D

Tom said:
I think of the idiots family members I get to see again.
Same here.

I think of church, Jesus' Birthday (which is actually sometime in the summer), Nativity Story (movie), the live-action How the Grinch Stole Christmas, hopes of snow (we were lucky this year when Dallas got snow; best snow week ever), putting the Christmas Tree up and decorating it, missing school, hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. :D

Holly, the crunch of snow, brightness of snow, The tree, The way my cats attack my Christmas tree and make it fall over, and the best of all.. The mini christmas town we set up in the living room.

some more:
food
ultimate laziness
trees
presents
more food
family get togethers
vanessa hudgens
xbox live renewal time
snow
christmas lights

David said:
some more:
food
ultimate laziness
trees
presents
more food
family get togethers
vanessa hudgens
xbox live renewal time
snow
christmas lights
Why?

Peekab00m said:
David said:
some more:
food
ultimate laziness
trees
presents
more food
family get togethers
vanessa hudgens
xbox live renewal time
snow
christmas lights
Why?
she did winter wonderland a few years ago and they played it on the radio a bunch. lol now when i think of christmas music i think of her singing that song. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back