• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do you think should be in the island?

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I would like the island to have:

Villas that can be upgraded.

Islanders with fully furnished homes.

A shop where you can sell stuff you collect on the island.

Different kinds of fish, bugs, sea shells, and fossils that can only be found on the island.

1 or 2 new island furniture series.

New fruits and flowers that can be found on the island.

A new special character that has magical island powers.

Love your ideas!

- Fruit like mangoes and pineapples are more than welcome

- Exotic areas such as lakes and jungles

- Dominion over the island (since you're mayor)

- Maybe a boat shop/dry dock where you could BUY a boat and sail around for as long as you please and the option to fish on this boat

I would like the island to have:

Villas that can be upgraded.

Islanders with fully furnished homes.

A shop where you can sell stuff you collect on the island.

Different kinds of fish, bugs, sea shells, and fossils that can only be found on the island.

1 or 2 new island furniture series.

New fruits and flowers that can be found on the island.

A new special character that has magical island powers.

Yes! Definitely exclusive things that can't be found on your village! And maybe they have like those tribal celebrations on that island since they have their own culture and events. Islanders will probably own very unique items and furniture like I don't know... a bed made out of palm trees? :/ Well anyway those items can't be found anywhere else and you would probably get them as a gift from those islanders or maybe as a prize if you participate in their festivals or games.

I'm really looking foward to this island thing because I haven't played the original Animal Crossing so I don't know what it's like hahas.

Those are some great ideas! I love the island exclusive ideas! I would also like a way to make a lot of bells like there was on the GC version.

I love all those ideas! i really really hope they add tropical fruit!

- Different Bugs
- Tropical Furniture
- Different Fish
- Different house styles
- A different set of music for every hour, something tropical like

There should be a store owned by a relative of Tom Nook and you can sell your native fruit for 250 bells where as the normal store is 100 and foreign fruit in town is 500 and on island, foreign fruit for you is 750 bells there.

These are all great ideas, but I think that Redd should have an illegal shop. It fits his personality and it would bring his tent back. The fruits that should be on the island are:
- pineapples
- grapes
- bananas
Having a boat and a villa you can upgrade you also be pretty cool. Tortinmier and a special character can also appear here.

Having a boat and a villa you can upgrade you also be pretty cool. Tortinmier and a special character can also appear here.

I really like the idea of Tortimer living on the island! It would keep him in the game and he would get that retirement he's always talking about lol It would also be really neat to have your own villa or maybe the villa is where Kappa lives.

Here are a few more ideas:

A few island mini game.

An inn you can stay at till your house is built.

Outdoor lounge chairs.

Being able to crate your own islander.

Sun screen so you don't have to get a tan.

A Cafe where you can get smoothies and food.

These are all really cool ideas! I'd love to see different types of fruit, as I have mentioned before, and I love the island exclusive stuff too! I would love the different bugs and fish, basically anything new and different. Maybe a town fund could get you some island themed thing like a totem pole or statue of some sort. A tree house would also be cool as well as being able to build sand castles.

@XenoVII: Grapes aren't a tropical fruit. It is a vine native to the eastern U.S, so although I would love to see vines in AC:3DS, I doubt you would have grapes growing on an island. Just saying. ;)

You know, I never really thought much of the island until now. It does seem like a place for significant opportunities now that I think of it. New fruits, bugs, fish, characters, etc. This could be a great area of speculation for AC:3DS.

Buried treasure maybe? I think that would be a cool idea, to get some extra lucky bells.

or maybe they could also put rare furniture or clothing as a treasure. It would be pretty neat.

I like the Buried Treasure Idea.
I don't care weither it's Bells, Rare Clothing or Rare Furniture.
I'd like it if they made alot more

Fish Speices available to catch in the game! Not just regional fish either!
I mean Fish from all over the world!

As for the buried treasure idea.
Instead of digging up leaves (furniture) or bells. Maybe you dig up treasure chests, and like how you take fossils to Blathers to get them identified, you could find a NPC (Pascal?) on the island and he opens up the chests for you.

GOD THIS BETTER HAPPEN!!

Back