• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do you think should be in the island?

As long as it includes a customizable flag, an Island Neighbour, a Spare Hut for some of your most valuables with Ahola Shirts as a welcoming gift, and a method to get there, I'll like it. :p

Wonder if you can move your home on the Island, that would be nice.

Very interesting, I haven't worked on a DS yet. I've modded my Wii quite a bit, replaced the LEDs with green and installed some bits for it to play DVDs, imported games, all that good stuff. Downside is I lost some screws and my wii no longer has a case. lol

but yeah, topic on hand.. A bridge, maybe. So you could connect it to your town without having to swim or take a boat.
for the island itself, I'd really like it to be similar to the gamecube-gba island where it had special island neighbors and clothes.

I'd be satisfied even if it was empty. Just having extra space is good enough for me! but it most likely won't be empty.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR E3! Only 64 more days! Not only will they show Animal Crossing but they'll also show new games such as the new 2D Mario Game, Zelda 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2, Wii U games, etc, etc!!!

I could have sworn like a week ago E3 was like 100 days away... :S

Ok, so E3 starts June 5. If we do not count today, there are 29 days left of April, 31 days in May (60 days thus far), and 4 non-E3 days in June....Grand Total, 64 days. :D

Ok, so E3 starts June 5. If we do not count today, there are 29 days left of April, 31 days in May (60 days thus far), and 4 non-E3 days in June....Grand Total, 64 days. :D

I think I am going to make a thread about how many days are left till the E3 Expo starts.

Here are some more ideas:

Being able to expand the island.

Being able to play island istruments.

Scuba Diving.

K.K. has a cousin that gives you exclusive island music.

Expanding the island sounds stupid.
island instruments, meh
scuba diving. wasn't that confirmed in the trailer
kk's cousins, meeh

Maybe the option for two people to live in the same house... seems a bit pointless though, i don't know. Or maybe everyone would live in it since the island is small O oO but that would be kinda annyoing, people would be able to change your stuff around but it gives it a cosy feel... XD

Island Expansion - No

Island Insturment Playing - No

KK's cousin - Unnecessary

Sharing a house - Reminds me of another AC game and would be a step backwards.
No Offense.

Scuba Diving - Diving was confirmed in the Trailer.
Though it wasn't exactly the same as Scuba Diving.

My new ideas for the island
1. A new type of Neighbor!
2. Pearls! - Different colors available during different times of the year.
3. A mountain or a smaller town on the island with it's own shops.

I can dig the island expansion to a point. That point being not expanding the land, but having boat houses. I'm sure I'm using the wrong term, but expanding it so more villagers will live on the island, but having it so their houses are on the water. If anyone can correct me in the proper term for houses on the water, I'd appreciate it. XD

Back