• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do you think should be in the island?

My new ideas for the island
1. A new type of Neighbor!
2. Pearls! - Different colors available during different times of the year.
3. A mountain or a smaller town on the island with it's own shops.
As I said earlier, I think it would coll to see Redd with his black market tent from the game cube version, but permanently on the island as the shop. Different color pearls don't really make sense though. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one color of pearl.

As I said earlier, I think it would coll to see Redd with his black market tent from the game cube version, but permanently on the island as the shop. Different color pearls don't really make sense though. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one color of pearl.

@Keenan: Have you ever seen a different color of pearl?
There are also Cultured and Natural kinds of pearls.
You have probably seen White Pearls or Colored Cultured Pearls.

Okay just wanted to say that and now back to the real topic.

Liked Ideas
1. HouseBoats - Yes yes yes!
2. More islanders - Yes yes yes!
3. Redd's Black Market - Yes I like that it would be permanent on the island instead of moving/closing down after selling 3 items.

My ideas
1. Different colors of the island gift clothing.
2. More clothing styles for the island.
3. Epanding on Redd Idea - A newphew to help Redd sell stuff when Redd goes to gather new items.

It would be nice to have an AC:3DS release date on the island. XD jk.

Seriously though it would be nice to be able to find islands that are in trouble and you have to save them. Like if there was an island that had a storm and now you have to re plant all the trees and choose were to put the houses and buildings.

@Keenan: Have you ever seen a different color of pearl?
There are also Cultured and Natural kinds of pearls.
You have probably seen White Pearls or Colored Cultured Pearls.

Okay just wanted to say that and now back to the real topic.

Liked Ideas
1. HouseBoats - Yes yes yes!
2. More islanders - Yes yes yes!
3. Redd's Black Market - Yes I like that it would be permanent on the island instead of moving/closing down after selling 3 items.

My ideas
1. Different colors of the island gift clothing.
2. More clothing styles for the island.
3. Epanding on Redd Idea - A newphew to help Redd sell stuff when Redd goes to gather new items.

My ideas
1. Different colors of the island gift clothing. Yes.
2. More clothing styles for the island. Yes.
3. Epanding on Redd Idea - A newphew to help Redd sell stuff when Redd goes to gather new items. No.

My ideas
1. Different colors of the island gift clothing. Yes.
2. More clothing styles for the island. Yes.
3. Epanding on Redd Idea - A newphew to help Redd sell stuff when Redd goes to gather new items. No.

Ti4558 likes 2 out of 3 of my ideas!
I'll count that as a win.

Back