• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What do you think should be in the island?

As for the buried treasure idea.
Instead of digging up leaves (furniture) or bells. Maybe you dig up treasure chests, and like how you take fossils to Blathers to get them identified, you could find a NPC (Pascal?) on the island and he opens up the chests for you.

GOD THIS BETTER HAPPEN!!

I'VE BEEN ENLIGHTENED ;D

I would also like a little shack where Kappin sells swimsuits and offers boat rides.

The treasure chest Ideas are AWESOME!
I heard a rumor on Natsume.com that there's gonna be a second house on the island like in the WW/Gamecube versions.

IKR! I'm so excited about rumors and ideas!
Omg! I learned more rumors from Natsume.com just a second ago.

Rainbows after Rain!
Different species of Lobsters, Squids, and Octopus to Fish for!

You mean like more types of lobster, ect?! !!!? ??!! ?! that'd be soooo cool!. Rainbows after Rain better be brought back.

I love the chest idea!... i love every idea on this thread!

Buried treasure! It looks like a fossil/gyroid is buried, but on rare occasions there is treasure buried (maybe a lot of bells? rare furniture?
Different or more exotic fish/bugs/fruit (pineapples)/shells/fossils/stuff to dig up/flowers
Buy boat from here - fish in it, travel to main town.
Pascal sometimes appears here?
Smoothie bar
New special character? Pirate maybe?
New furniture set to be found on the island - dug up or found by looking for clues? treasure hunt - new event?

I know some of them have already been mentioned but I just said things that I want to be included with the island :)

Buried treasure! It looks like a fossil/gyroid is buried, but on rare occasions there is treasure buried (maybe a lot of bells? rare furniture?
Different or more exotic fish/bugs/fruit (pineapples)/shells/fossils/stuff to dig up/flowers
Buy boat from here - fish in it, travel to main town.
Pascal sometimes appears here?
Smoothie bar
New special character? Pirate maybe?
New furniture set to be found on the island - dug up or found by looking for clues? treasure hunt - new event?

I know some of them have already been mentioned but I just said things that I want to be included with the island :)

Omg! Big list!
I don't know where to start...... @_@
so dizzy from reading the list......... @_@

Ah HA HA HA HA....I'm just loving all these GREAT ideas. I never got to play on the island in the original (yes I did play it, but could never figure out how to get to the island), so I am SOOOOOO looking forward to this new adventure.

Ah HA HA HA HA....I'm just loving all these GREAT ideas. I never got to play on the island in the original (yes I did play it, but could never figure out how to get to the island), so I am SOOOOOO looking forward to this new adventure.

Gamecube, ds turned on, dock, K'napp's boat appears, ride it, appear on island in DS screen, gather stuff, get back on K'napp's boat, ride it, back to Gamecube town, sell off stuff, save game!

Atleast that's how I did it. LOL!

back on topic:
Eep so excited for AC3DS!
Hope they make villagers for just the island!

Gamecube, ds turned on, dock, K'napp's boat appears, ride it, appear on island in DS screen, gather stuff, get back on K'napp's boat, ride it, back to Gamecube town, sell off stuff, save game!

QUOTE]

I didn't know you could do that:eek:

Me neither, but unfortunately, I don't have my gamecube anymore, although I suppose I could play it on the wii (I still have the game, I just don't think I have the controllers anymore). I also only have my 3DS now, so not sure if it would work anyway.

DS?! The DS could do it? Are you sure it wasn't a Gameboy Advanced? I only could do it with my GBA and connector cable

DS?! The DS could do it? Are you sure it wasn't a Gameboy Advanced? I only could do it with my GBA and connector cable

I think she meant to say SP. Like the GBA SP. Because I checked and there is no possible way for you to connect the DS to the gamecube. But since we're on the subject, I'd really like to see a function similar with wireless connection between the Wii and 3DS with CF and AC3DS.

I used 3 different ways.
Hacked my old DS settings once to act like GBA, used a Regular GBA and a regular GBA SP.
I didn't have a game inserted in my slot when I had my Gamecube doing these tests.
The GBA worked the best though with the Gamecube.
Teeheeheehee!

Okay back to discussing AC3DS.
I would like it if the Wii and AC3DS would sync up but not just for the island thing.

On the island should be a charter fishing boat so you can go deep sea fishing!

Hacked my old DS settings once to act like GBA

But.. it's not a matter of the settings.. The DS doesn't have the slot the GBA/GBASP uses to connect it to the gamecube. The only slot the DS has is the one for the charger. But if you could explain it further, I'd really like to know how you managed it so I can try it for myself.

I worked with a friend of mine on it.
We reconfigured the whole system.
Literally, we not only hacked it but rebuilt it too.
He did most of the building and setup stuff.
I made sure it worked than he took the system home.
Let's just say he got in big trouble with his family for taking things without asking.
Lol, exspecailly his sister and cousin.
I wasn't able to do it/recreate the system specs.
It was fun while it lasted though.
Now we better stop talking off topic or we can be in trouble for it.

Back on topic.
The island should be fun!
Maybe a hawaiin club, some new event, new islanders, etc.

Similar to the benches you can put in your town, it would be cool to be able to plant two coconut trees and then hang a hammock between them.

I would love to see a permanent Redd's Black Market tent like from the Gamecube version.

No weeds and animal tracks (If they return). The island should be somewhere you can go to relax.

Pascal is your island neighbor. That would be cool.

(Now I can't stop thinking of ideas. :p)

Maybe there could be a tropical forest on the island so you could explore it and hunt for treasure.

Back