What do you want your last words to be before you die?

Aerith

Avian Maiden
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6430-1120-7648
False Booton Foraged Mushroom
Stinky Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Imitation Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom
New Common Gentleman Foraged Mushroom
False Blushing Maiden Foraged Mushroom
New Flying Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
New Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
New Deceptive Deathweasel Foraged Mushroom
Ancient Red Impressively Spotted Foraged Mushroom
Everyone will have their last words, and many of us won't even realize that's what they are at the time.

Do you have any profound wisdom you want to impart on your mourners before you leave this world? A quote you want to be remembered for, a religious prayer you want to say, or simply to just express gratitude towards the ones you love? Or do you want to be known for last talking about the thing you loved most in the world?

Assuming I live a full, long life, I kind of want to say something goofy to mess with the people left behind lmao ("The family fortune... it's hidden... inside the stump..." "What stump, Grandma Aerith?!?!" *expires*). But if I were to die today, I'd just want my family to know my passwords lmao.

What about you?

“My journey is over. You’ll have to go on without me.”

I would say that to my mother if she was still alive and caring for me by the time of my death.

I’d probably want to apologize for a lot, but thinking rationally, I think I’d want to thank my family for supporting, caring for me and putting up with me as long as they are when they could have kicked me out. And also for loving me even though I have so many issues.

I don't really have anything set for this or have thought of it because I don't expect to die for a very long time. However, if I had anything to say as last words it'd probably be something relating to people with autism and how we're just as human as anyone without it, and how grateful I am to have lived my life in spite of it.

Not something I think about because I'm not on deathrow or something lol.

It would more than likely be an unrecorded prayer.

Your last words probably won't be what you're expecting them to be. Or you won't be able to plan for them. My grandmother died recently. Her last words were nonsensical and a lot of moaning and crying.

But many days before she died, her last concise words, although still stunted were 'Times up' Which I'm sure at that point, even though she had dementia, she knew she was dying and she didn't have a lot of time left. And I'm sure that really scared her.

I have dreams about this kinda thing, where I know I'm about to die but I have time to say something... I usually say 'I love you' to my husband and to my mom, even if they're not there in the dream ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And I will also think to myself about how I wish I had accomplished my main goal in life, or at least tried harder. That's about it

I have no idea. It depends on the context of the situation, who (if anyone) is around, when, where; a whole bunch of factors that are unknowable ahead of time.

"amogus.. sus"

so if they dont know what that means they'll probably think i said something deep in latin

Last edited:
Back