• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What does your username mean?

It's a japanese name? lol been using it as my nickname on most sites so therefore I changed it to Jun here as well.

It's my nickname in real life. My real name being Lottie.
It usually sticks with me in games/on forums.

It the first initial if my middle and first name,
cc. And the rest is my last name

Last edited:
My username is based on my middle name, Zachery. Zakarri is pronounced Zuh-Kar-Ee, though.

75% of people here have their username be based on their real name.. damn xb

It's my name. Well, my nickname anyway - but even irl most people don't know my full name.

Usernames bore me, so I stopped using them around five years ago and have just stuck with my name since.

It's literally my name. Well, how my ex girlfriends baby sister used to call my name.

Kisstoefur = Christopher

Lita from Atelier Iris and Chan because Lita Chan is my Cosplay name

well volvagia is my favourite boss from the zelda series and i was really into ocarina of time when i made my account.

well volvagia is my favourite boss from the zelda series and i was really into ocarina of time when i made my account.
That boss was pretty difficult, but I was one of my favourites too! Cool choice (^ν^)

Last edited:
Name of my OC which I use for other sites as well.
1.From the Italian art style "chiaroscuro"- strong contrasts between light and dark using either painting technique, composition or photography. Examples of artists who use this style are Rembrandt, Caravaggio.
2.I liked the name Chiara as well.

Back