• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What does your username mean?

Was obsessed with my limited ed daruma plush from a sega ufo catcher. Mayor name is Daruma too, though I should of named her Sootsly or another one of my more commonly used net names since I can't stick to a relevant color palette @_@;

Dharma dolls or "daruma dolls" are round good luck dolls made to...vaguely resemble bodhidharma (dude who found zen sect of buddhism). Usually you get to fill in the eyes to make wishes come true, or just good luck! There's an item in game of it (dharma set), and it's a lil bit angry looking but I find it oddly cute.

Lassy means nothing :9
I just like the sound of it, actually, on a French forum, I saw someone named Lacey, I liked the sound of it and changed the spelling x)

Never even though of googling what my name meant 'til now.
It means highschooler. What the actual---.

Vaati is my name The wind mage is my title got a problem?

Last edited:
Back when I played WoW I first started off as a male troll rogue. I thought Lurdoc fit the best so I went with it. The doc part always reminds me of voodoo. ^^ The extra r comes from when I switched to an undead rouge. I was a 2k+ rating troll rogue, but when I went undead i was in the 2.2k~2.3k area in arenas back when I played.

I made it up years ago when I was like 11 or so, I can't remember how old I was exactly. I like stars and shiny is awesome. ;)

爱人, which is read ?ir?n, meaning sweetheart. c:

Last edited:
Made it in 4 th grade and kept it ever since ヽ(;▽;)ノ.
I actually didnt even know what anime was, i just liked to say mew a lot because of my cat XD

Back