• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What does your username mean?

It was based off me trying to write something for a story of mine and it was completely random. I decided to stick with that as it was easier at the time than making other usernames on other sites that I had.

It means I want to always be the top poster of the day and take part in lots of activities on TBT. Have yet to be the top poster of the day.

mine just means I'm the number 1 awesome person ;D

my original username was piderf though, and it was a nickname that my friends called me xD it's just all the first letters of everything that I remind them of xD

p = princess (im too girly for them lol)
d = deer (shy >.<)
r = ruby (they say I look like I was born on July >.>)
f = fatty (I basically eat more than I look like I can and never get fat, how ironic)

the 'i' and 'e' are there to put it together :D

anyways, awesomeperson1 just stuck to me in the end lol

It was inspired by a Bo Burnham song, but also meaning analytical.

Werner Karl Heisenberg was a German theoretical physicist and one of the key creators of quantum mechanics.
er...I MEAN IT'S MY NAME.

Shaymin- A Fourth Gen Grass Type legendary Pokemon
skyforme- Sky Form, Shaymin's secondary form
88- my mom uses 88 on her usernames so I just copied :p and I'm of Chinese Descent.

OfficiallyCupcakes.
Like, you know how some people say ''She's officially crazy.''
I want to be officially a cupcake C:

My user name was the name of my Dog before we got him. We got him as a sweet lil pup, named Cadbury and ever since we got him his name changed. We named him Ceasar but with a rework of the spelling we and my sister made an awesome username personalized to me

Last edited:
Back