• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What events do you want to return?

Jai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What seasonal events would you like to see return to AC3DS?

I want cooper to do morning aerobics again, that was so fun on GameCube!!!!

I enjoyed the Acorn Festival in Wild World. Nice filler event when there isn't much else around that timeframe.

I enjoyed the Acorn Festival in Wild World. Nice filler event when there isn't much else around that timeframe.

That was pretty much the only seasonal event I ever did, always busy on the other days/times. Most of them should return as nearly all are tied to real events.

I think it would be cool if we did more for the summer and winter Solstices :p

I really liked the Flower Festival... I hope there's some new flowers too. new possible hybrids!

All of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, including special-regioned ones. EX: Boy's Day, Midsummer's Day). Also, you should be able to create one special holiday devoted to something (and be able to have special items out).

I want the random flag days to return from game cube when there were flags in random places
on days or something like that I forget

Yeah I loved the aerobics event in the gamecube version. Honestly, I liked all the events in the gamecube version. And since you're the mayor, it would be cool to be able to create some sort of custom event. Long shot but would still be cool

All of them, ESPECIALLY the sports week thing in gamecube. I also want new ones, like snow festival (like in animal crossing movie XD) and spring cleanings and end of year cleanings (idk if anyone does that but i do because its a japanese tradition) and spring festival, etc.

i want all of them. maybe give them some improvements - but there arent any i dont want

Every single one. New ones would be great, but I better not get my hopes up.
The GCN events look awesome

I'd really love to see the return of the sports event but with improvements such as your character can actually be a participant of all the activities. You could even win a medal in GC version so I'd like to see medals for all of the events.

More activities in the summer and winter please! Story telling at the bonfire in the summer? A fair or parade? Snowman building contest? Igloo parties?

Its not really a holiday but you stated "events" but I'd like to have random solar and lunar eclipses. You could go to the observatory to get a better view and Celeste would give you a rare space-themed item.

I'd really love to see the return of the sports event but with improvements such as your character can actually be a participant of all the activities. You could even win a medal in GC version so I'd like to see medals for all of the events.

More activities in the summer and winter please! Story telling at the bonfire in the summer? A fair or parade? Snowman building contest? Igloo parties?

Its not really a holiday but you stated "events" but I'd like to have random solar and lunar eclipses. You could go to the observatory to get a better view and Celeste would give you a rare space-themed item.

Nice ideas! The medals can be items that are under: accessories when in an inventory. Maybe not story telling under a camp fire, because it will take a lot of effort for the developers to create many short stories, but if they did, that would be really good. My favourite idea that you said was the parade - that would be great! Can you explain igloo parties a bit more? Anyway, I like the solar and lunar eclipse ideas too!

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

YES! The solar and lunar eclipses are great ideas! Those along with meteor showers you could watch through the telescope would actually give celeste something else to do besides just constellations. I also think that maybe a fair/carnival with rides and game booths for mini games would be really cool

YES! The solar and lunar eclipses are great ideas! Those along with meteor showers you could watch through the telescope would actually give celeste something else to do besides just constellations. I also think that maybe a fair/carnival with rides and game booths for mini games would be really cool

DAYUM. ideas keep getting better and better. but I doubt developers would have thought of that.

very good ideas;

and to do with medals...
hhohoooh.png

yes I like this idea

I would also like the power to reschedule events so you don't miss them if your busy. I had to travel back/forward in time just so I could enjoy the events like Christmas and Easter.

Judging from this vid it might come true: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0e-AEhcXw&list=UUc8kCliez2lTlL_HM5eK7_A&index=4&feature=plcp

I know where you're coming from but i don't think that would happen. Important events like christmas, easter and new years just can't be simply rescheduled, it would lose its meaning. Maybe events that are non-reality related, events that you have created could be rescheduled

yeah I dont think you can schedule important evens like that

Events like bug/fishing tourneys, flee markets, etc should be rescheduled if you want them to be. I wouldn't really want the important events rescheduled anyway

Back