• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What furniture series are you searching for ?!

ayerenzo

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
As of right now, my goal is to find the entire Sweet Series, including house exterior and everything. My town's Adventure Time inspired, so I'm going for a Candy Kingdom theme for my AC:NL town. n___n Might take some time... But I'm on a mission ! *shakes Prima checklist* LOL. :)<

Out of curiosity, what series do you have your eyes on !? :blush:

The Rocco (I think that's what it's called) is near top of my list. Other than that I gather w.e comes my way!
Oh and the space station one (looks like a scifi cockpit of a starship)

The only furniture series I want is the Mixed Wood (also called Modern Wood) set. I just looove the look of it! I only have one item from the series right now and it was given to me by a friendly visitor. Looks like it's going to take a long time for me to collect everything. I'm slow like that. :blush:

Sweets furniture (when I get Gracie) and the modern wood furniture, sleek furniture and modern furniture

I think mine is the Modern or the Minimalist or something like that. Some of the Astro pieces are a good fit with it too.

I've had my eye on the gorgeous series ever since I saw a picture of them --- but didn't realize they were reaaaaally expensive and needed the last shop expansion. But I'm still aiming for them regardless >:

Alpine, Astro, Minimalist, Rococo, Modern Wood and Sleek. I love the new stuff!

I also love the Classic set more now. The violet brown that Cyrus does makes the furniture so nice imo! I actually love a lot more furniture in this game now because of him. <3

I need office furniture... Laptops. Computers.. Geek stuff... Nerd stuff. Lab stuff , space stuff, astro stuff

I am a geek/nerd in real life... That is also the theme of my town

My town name is Google. So you should get where I'm coming from with all those items I need

I quite like the patchwork and polkadot and alpine series. I have multiple pieces of each. I want bright, colourful rooms.

I'm looking for the Alpine series also! If anyone has some pieces of the set and are willing to trade then shoot me a pm!

I really want the Rococo stuff (if its the dark wood kinda creepy looking furniture, thats what im thinking of) and I want to play with the scifi spaceship furniture really bad. Ive always liked the classic series, and the cabana and exotic series, im excited to see the ways ill be able to change them. But mostly Rococo! I never really go for complete sets, just the pieces I like plus whatever random furniture I get that I think looks good or matches. Oh and I always love the holiday sets.

Edit: im also excited for the minimalist set (if you can change it at re-tail). I really like it just not all the white.

Another edit: I forgot about the sloppy series!!

Last edited:
Back